Sheriff Dave harder fundraiser for re-election

Bingking

Ask Dave why he wants to run again, his response is because none of "his people" want to run.

Sounds like the perfect answer from somebody with an IQ of around 10.

I just can't figure it out. The last decent candidate was Rick Wallikas, and he lost too.

Harder is a master of bullshit.... everyone's good ole Grandpa. Nobody sees how nasty and vain he is in the Halls of BCSO. I knew we were in trouble when he showed up with four stars on his collars...like anyone else has even two.

He can't find his own ass with both hands, but the voters never see it.

I just can't figure it out. The last decent candidate was Rick Wallikas, and he lost too.

Harder is a master of bullshit.... everyone's good ole Grandpa. Nobody sees how nasty and vain he is in the Halls of BCSO. I knew we were in trouble when he showed up with four stars on his collars...like anyone else has even two.

He can't find his own ass with both hands, but the voters never see it.

"You hit the nail on the head" But, there will be a lot of "Dirt" coming out in this election! When it starts the voters will see how corrupt grandpa really is, so sit back and enjoy the show.

"You hit the nail on the head" But, there will be a lot of "Dirt" coming out in this election! When it starts the voters will see how corrupt grandpa really is, so sit back and enjoy the show.

Just be careful. I've seen this one fail before when the campaign tries to take on Harder with unprovable "dirt". Then it looks to the average voter that you're beating up on nice old Grandpa.

Either have incontrovertible evidence of corruption (more than folding chairs) or take the high road.

Has a nice pension coming, I'm sure he's collecting his SS allready

NYS Pension available anytime when he retires, Social Security bad idea until he does (is he over 70?), could be still getting bounties for scalps collected in the French & Indian War if he turns them in....

Just be careful. I've seen this one fail before when the campaign tries to take on Harder with unprovable "dirt". Then it looks to the average voter that you're beating up on nice old Grandpa.

Either have incontrovertible evidence of corruption (more than folding chairs) or take the high road.

Ohhh, just sit back and watch what comes out in this election.

Archived