Left eating the Left. Dreamers Crash Pelosi Speech.

19April1775

My core belief is that the DACA was illegally passed and that as an American citizen who believes American Citizens should come first I am vehemently in opposition to it.

I was ignorant to the details regarding DACA. When I researched it I was surprised to find it was only a policy memorandum. Wasn't even an executive order let alone a law. And the kicker is Obama never signed it. The policy memorandum was issued by his DHS director or something like that.

Trump is playing a masterful game with this. No one really believes we will deport 800,000 people who were kids when they were brought here by their illegal parents. He took something that had no value otherwise and turned it into a very big bargaining tool. So much so the dreamers are even protesting Pelosi speeches. Pelosi and Schumer will be begging for wall funding before it is over.

They sure have a lot of demands.... I guess that makes sense, they are "Dreamers", so why not dream big!

So, what will their demands be once this is all settled? "We demand monthly stipends of $9,000 (oh wait, that is not enough to "survive in Cali")..... more like $12,000, plus free cell service, DirecTV with HBO, paid for Benz or Range Rover.... oh, free medical, dental, and college tuition.... We demand.....

Saw this on the news....closeup of Pelosi as shes exiting the hall....she looked terrified. Brought a smile to my face. She's witnessing first hand whats to come with these protesters. If they don't get what they want, how they want it and when they want it. There will be problems for both left and right....they don't care.

Personally I think they have a lot of balls for demanding all this and all that. What have you done to deserve ANYTHING? Promise the US 6 years of mandatory military enrollment and pay back ALL the help you received from the Gov't and then maybe you could be evaluated for citizenship....otherwise back to El Salvador with you!!

They should start having these open meetings everywhere in the US....just have ICE agents there for when they exit and deport every fucking one of those little entitled "kids"....This generation makes me sick.

Saw this on the news....closeup of Pelosi as shes exiting the hall....she looked terrified. Brought a smile to my face. She's witnessing first hand whats to come with these protesters. If they don't get what they want, how they want it and when they want it. There will be problems for both left and right....they don't care.

Personally I think they have a lot of balls for demanding all this and all that. What have you done to deserve ANYTHING? Promise the US 6 years of mandatory military enrollment and pay back ALL the help you received from the Gov't and then maybe you could be evaluated for citizenship....otherwise back to El Salvador with you!!

They should start having these open meetings everywhere in the US....just have ICE agents there for when they exit and deport every fucking one of those little entitled "kids"....This generation makes me sick.

In one clip I saw her security detail actually grab her by the arm in a forceful way to signal we have to get the f**k out of here. Whether you like Pelosi or not it is important to understand this was an organized group paid for by anti-American forces. They were sending Nancy a message. This is how bad it has gotten. They thought for sure they would bring America down for the final count after Hillary won. Thank God for the Electoral College protected by the 10th Amendment <fact check me, memory> or we would be totally screwed right now. The blessing is that it has caused them to go into full violent mode and expose themselves. Independent voters will not embrace this shit. This is the beginning of the end for left wing extremists like Hillary and Obama. Put a fork in them.

Happens just like H.G. Wells wrote in The Island of Dr. Moreau and in the 1950's horror flicks. The evil scientist creates a creature that ultimately destroys its creator.

Oh, I like that analogy.

I didn't listen to their demands. I watched it without the sound and paid attention to the gesticulations. :) Skewered.

Just in case I wasn't the only one:

Definition of gesticulation

1:the act of making gestures
2:gesture; especially :an expressive gesture made in showing strong feeling or in enforcing an argument

:) lol-I love that bent wrist pointing thing they do. Don't parents teach their children it's impolite to point anymore? Some people were speculating that the Pelosi incident was a set up with paid protesters and that she knew all about it beforehand. IMO, the tell was as soon as she backed away she touched her nose. Then, yesterday on Rush I heard music to my ears...some of the rest of the story...Nancy Pelosi says to the protesters "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT." :blink::lol: I bet that really ticked them off.

:) lol-I love that bent wrist pointing thing they do. Don't parents teach their children it's impolite to point anymore? Some people were speculating that the Pelosi incident was a set up with paid protesters and that she knew all about it beforehand. IMO, the tell was as soon as she backed away she touched her nose. Then, yesterday on Rush I heard music to my ears...some of the rest of the story...Nancy Pelosi says to the protesters "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT." :blink::lol: I bet that really ticked them off.

I think she looked a little too rattled to have known about it. Plus I saw that one clip where her security detail grabbed her by the arm in a "we got to get the f**k out of here" type of way.

Archived