Black People are Becoming a HUGE Problem.

19April1775

"America The Beautiful" would have been more fitting, as opposed to a British drinking song with different lyrics that's darned near unsingable.

Read the original lyrics:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Anacreon_in_Heaven

Sometimes that which we get all bothered about is not what it seems.

Fake Gutenberg? Where does it end? A conundrum. An independent media is very important to our country, like it or not.

Please note that I said "independent media". Not flocking paid talking heads, or media channels that think that we are all stupid 🐑. Or spoiled screaming college kids that won't let anyone else have a difference of opinion, despite being ignorant.

Since moving to the country we have watched TV for 4 hours in 3 months. What a relief. I did watch "Turn" on Kindle. A truly great American story...bear through the first few episodes. It humbles you, and brings you back to what we should be. Seriously.

FS, I liked your barbershop version as did Miss Itty Bitty Kitty. She was in the kitchen eating, zoomed into the livingroom and here's the funny thing...stood right in front of me like a little soldier staring at me. Usually when she hears something she likes she jumps up to the computer. She did jump up on the sofa when it was over. :)

Archived