Datta

Guest GWB

Well I see Blo**ob Datta remains at the top of the sorry excuse of a Republican party. Makes money off getting people to run for office. Then you have the other criminal Fast Freddie talking about what a great leader BJ is, both are a joke.

I'm still waiting for those tax cuts he and Akshar promised. Say one thing to get elected, do another when in office. Same shit different year.

Wasn't he supposed to solve the heroin problem as well? Garner said the same thing too. If anything Garner wants to import addicts in from other cities for treatment. Of course they'll stay on locally afterward, to further swell the rolls of those on welfare, and voting Democrat. Asscar will get him a grant to do so.

But I digress...

As watch how fast he becomes a millionaire, hey maybe he can get the cottage at the lake.

Exactly. But you know what the funny thing about all of this is? I would actually support a hardcore dirty trick style local republican party if they were actually doing it for us instead of themselves. I mean, if they were doing every dirty trick in the book to win elections, so they could actually shrink government, lower our taxes and kill corruption, I would be fan #1. Sadly all they ever do is give us big government lite and enrich themselves. Big reason I stopped voting. I will be voting for Trump, even though it really doesn't matter in koreaNY, and Tenney for D22, as long as she stays on the course, because that idiot Cuomo is pushing is a marxist scumbag.

Wasn't he supposed to solve the heroin problem as well? Garner said the same thing too. If anything Garner wants to import addicts in from other cities for treatment. Of course they'll stay on locally afterward, to further swell the rolls of those on welfare, and voting Democrat. Asscar will get him a grant to do so.

But I digress...

I know, makes my head want to explode. At least more people are figuring it out little by little.

Archived