RIP OZZY

19April1775

I was making sure nobody believed everything I said without checking for themselves. Plus I was jamming to him with a bottle of wine so there was an outside influence. The two of us came up with it, so to speak. Things were just a little too quiet around here last night :ph34r: .

I am so cursed. I can go from Ozzy Osbourne all the way to Ozzie Nelson and still absolutely love the sounds. If it wasn't for the internet I would go broke buying music. Good one SC. Enjoyed it.

I think what my ear is attracted to is melody. I saw an interview with Ozzy Osbourne once upon a time where he said the only talent he really has is melody. The first song I ever heard him sing on the radio was Crazy Train when I was 14 or 15. Been a fan ever since. But I can listen to this all day long too.

And then I can switch right over to this 1970 Black Sabbath performance without blinking an eye. It is all about the melody. No, I'm not a satanist and neither are they. Just selling records.

I was making sure nobody believed everything I said without checking for themselves. Plus I was jamming to him with a bottle of wine so there was an outside influence. The two of us came up with it, so to speak. Things were just a little too quiet around here last night :ph34r: .

That is hilarious! Been there, done that. You two keep it up 😁

I wasn't going to post on this topic but I just finished dinner and decided a glass of wine sounded good too, THANKS 75! GOOD IDEA! :) ...busy day. My first concert was Ozzy, Bark at the Moon tour. My parents refused to let me go to a concert at the arena until I was 19. I'm not really a fan and at the time I only knew or liked 2 songs. Of course I had heard of Black Sabbath but refused to listen to them FOR YEARS! :lol: I bet this was fun!

Archived