trump goes after the NFL?

kimber

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^I didn't realize memory was a measure of IQ. It's my understanding one's creative quotient is more reflective of brilliance. :) I don't think that I'm creative, but my mother is.

I just looked it up on google...It appears an ability to detect small changes is reflective of a high IQ...if so, :) I spent the first 19 years of my life with my face in a microscope and if that is the case, that means my brother is way higher on the scale than I am. He's one of those people who can watch a movie and immediately notice if something like a prop is out of place. I can't do that unless the sound is off although I can say my brain turns my hearing off when I'm particularly focused on something. I can also say I read in my sleep. My brain gets bored and shows me pages of books I've read. Sometimes they are relevant to me at the time and sometimes I'm left wondering why my brain thought I should reread something. It's always textbook material, never fiction.

BTW I have 2 early memories that occurred when I was around 2. My mother had a large pram that had a plastic cover you could snap on in the rain. I remember waking up next to my infant brother. It was raining and I sat up a little bit, looked at my brother and saw my mother's coat, herringbone. It was raining so I went back to sleep. The other memory, my Uncle Ray came to stay with us for a while when he got out of the service. I remember my mother carrying me up the stairs to our apartment with a brown paper grocery bag in her opposite hand. My uncle opened the door and I remember reaching to him when he put his hands out to carry me in. For some reason I think he was surprised. :)

post edit-upon further reflection...my uncle was going to take the grocery bag but I reached out and wrapped my arms around his neck. He was reaching for the grocery bag but looking at me.

:D lol-I was just thinking...how did my uncle know we would be at the door if both of my mother's hands were full? :lol: It was a five story walk up. We were on the second floor. You had to ring the buzzer to be let in. When were kids, someone would always stick a piece of chewing gum in the door so we could get in without ringing the dreaded buzzer.

You know the drill SE. Most conservatives have blinders permanently installed in their brains. Especially the ones on this site!

Are both of you referring to police brutality? That is what supposedly started this mess. Who is blind to what they were really starting? They want a race war. Keeps back firing. Thanks to the nonviolent right wing by the way.

Are both of you referring to police brutality? That is what supposedly started this mess. Who is blind to what they were really starting? They want a race war. Keeps back firing. Thanks to the nonviolent right wing by the way.

Are you saying blacks are starting a race war? Blacks were in slavery less that 150 years ago? They didn't start this mess? The logical rebuttal might be that police violence is isolated and rare? What if your kid was killed by a stranger? Might you join a cause to stop this horror?

64 percent of Americans agree with Trump about NFL — study

Most Americans stand with President Donald Trump and his criticism of the NFL for allowing protests, a study reveals.

Some 64 percent of Americans believe NFL players should stand and be respectful during the playing of the national anthem, according to a survey of 1,633 respondents conducted by Remington Research Group on Sept. 25.

A little more than half (51 percent) said they are watching less football this season than in years past. Of those, 69 percent cited players using the field as a political stage for their lack of interest.

While almost two-thirds of the respondents said players should stand and be respectful during the anthem, 24 percent said they did not have to. Twelve percent were unsure.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/trump-nfl-poll-anthem-respect-study/

I can't wait to see what happens when the anthem is played at the 2020 DNC. The dems candidate will have to admit he hates the country, or else he'll be rayciss, while at the same time claiming he wants to be POTUS. Even Bill Clinton couldn't blow that much smoke.

You trumpies make a big deal over protecting the 2nd.amend. What about the 1st.? Isn't this what this is all about, not how much you think you love your country, but what it actually stands for?

Hey, look, it's okay to fly the Confederate flag, cause yunno that's cultural heritage and free speech, I mean it's literally celebrating a flag that flew over a failed rebellion, but free speech! You special snowflakes need to accept that.

And where do you suppose the slave traders went to trade some beads and iron pots for fresh slaves? People in Africa sold other people in Africa. The ships were just the transport. Not the supply point.

IMG_0017.jpg

There are currently more blacks enslaved in nations on the African continent than were ever enslaved in the USA. Blacks enslave other blacks over there. Blacks enslaved other blacks over here, when it was legal to do so. Blacks in the slums are still enslaved by the Democrats today. Instead of picking cotton they now cast votes.

It's just another divisive tactic by the left, to divert attention away from the real issues of the day.

Diversity is not our strength, as the left claims. Unity is. Multiculturalism is another divisive push, again from the left. See a pattern here?

Archived