trump goes after the NFL?

kimber

Ignore racism? Like the blacks do? They are just as racist as any white racist maybe even more.

And they are being encouraged by corporate media to kill white people. What is the agenda?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

22195496_10155389393714760_8707589986340

and yet another memory(s) of listening to the National Anthem....standing on a step stool stirring a pot of meatballs and sauce. :) I still come in from the kitchen to watch it.

Tomlin was disgusting:

"Like I said, I was looking for 100% participation"

:lol: Tomlin..."I'm chosing my words very carefully...We complimate them."

I'm just catching up on that too...he stated he won't dignify a game where people won't stand.

This article sums it up.

Vice President Mike Pence walked out on his home-state Indianapolis Colts Sunday when members of the opposing team kneeled for the national anthem, but a report that Colin Kaepernick, the player who started it all, will stand if given another shot in the NFL was quickly dialed back.

"I left today's Colts game because @POTUS and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem," Pence tweeted.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/08/vice-president-mike-pence-leaves-colts-49ers-game-after-players-reportedly-kneel.html

Good on him...more people need to do the same and show these asswipes reality......

Yeah, we should stage more protests that cost the taxpayers a fortune! Darn those NFL players with their money trying to bring light to an issue they feel is a concern by quietly kneeling! Let's send Pence in, with the costs of secret service, the flight, etc, and have him stand up and walk out! That'll show em!

Wait, where am I

Yeah, we should stage more protests that cost the taxpayers a fortune! Darn those NFL players with their money trying to bring light to an issue they feel is a concern by quietly kneeling! Let's send Pence in, with the costs of secret service, the flight, etc, and have him stand up and walk out! That'll show em!

Wait, where am I

Where are they with black on black crime, teen pregnancies, gang violence, drugs, school drop out rates? Yes, cops are killing blacks off by the millions now! HUGE PROBLEM! Let's protest anything American now.......HINT AGENDA BY THE LEFT!!

PS: OBEY the fricken law, don't resist, do as told...and I'm betting most of the cop killing poor black choir boys would decrease by maybe a million or so! If not, this minority murder by cop epidemic will probably soar into the billions!

Where are they with black on black crime, teen pregnancies, gang violence, drugs, school drop out rates? Yes, cops are killing blacks off by the millions now! HUGE PROBLEM! Let's protest anything American now.......HINT AGENDA BY THE LEFT!!

PS: OBEY the fricken law, don't resist, do as told...and I'm betting most of the cop killing poor black choir boys would decrease by maybe a million or so! If not, this minority murder by cop epidemic will probably soar into the billions!

Many of them provide support to programs to help combat these issues that you've brought up. A lot do public outreach, donate money, make appearance, try to raise money, teach kids, etc. Why do all of these efforts always get overlooked?

What I want to know is...

Whose attention are they trying to get?

If they that that person/groups attention, then what would they say?

What do they want to see happen?

They don't even have a clear idea themselves as to what they're protesting. To me, it looks like attention seeking behavior.

I've heard terms like racial inequality. Can anyone tell the rest of us what that means?

I see a disproportionate number of blacks in the NFL, compared to their percentage of overall population. I call that racial injustice. Most problems in the black community are self inflicted. Maybe they're just protesting their own behavior.

I don't pretend to know the mind of the Lord.

And I sure don't either but I have read up on some of His laws of the Universe. The boomerang most accurately illustrates physically what happens when you throw a lie out there.

If the USA is rayciss n sheeit wifda poleece using blacks for target practice, as is the narrative presented by the Jew controlled media, then why do non-whites travel halfway around the world to get here? Why do Mexicans flood illegally into the country by the thousands?

If whites are so horribly racist then why are all of the traditionally white countries of Europe being flooded with blacks from the African continent?

If we're so bad then why do they go to such great lengths to live in the societies we've created? Why are there no great societies in the places they come from?

Why do people who claim to be against racial profiling have no qualms about branding all whites as rayciss mang?

Pence's publicity stunt, all that it was. trump even told him to leave, as if he needed to.

Seems Kimber does not understand Patriotism, Principles, Respect.

Seems too Kimber does not know the difference between Asking and Telling. Reckon it is simply another example of Leftists taught What to think rather than HOW to think.

What I want to know is...

Whose attention are they trying to get?

If they that that person/groups attention, then what would they say?

What do they want to see happen?

They don't even have a clear idea themselves as to what they're protesting. To me, it looks like attention seeking behavior.

I've heard terms like racial inequality. Can anyone tell the rest of us what that means?

I see a disproportionate number of blacks in the NFL, compared to their percentage of overall population. I call that racial injustice. Most problems in the black community are self inflicted. Maybe they're just protesting their own behavior.

What do they want? Good question, I looked it up. There is some 40 point plan I haven't found and I don't plan to look for as I think I've read enough. Here's some it.

(all of this should be in quotes)

Among the policy recommendations/demands...

End criminalization, incarceration, and killing of "their" people.

Independent Black political power and Black self determination in all areas of society.

Demilitarize Law Enforcement.

End Money Bail.

End Deportation.

End systematic attack against black youth. black trans gender, nonconforming and queer folk.

Immediately pass state and federal legislation that requires the US to acknowledge the lasting impacts of slavery, and establish and execute plan to address these impacts.

They want us to sign petitions, protest, direct action and advance conversation that critiques norms of race, gender and sexuality.

(my comments start now)

THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE WANTS ME TO DO ALL THAT AND MORE? THAT'S WHY THEY ARE KNEELING? DO THE TEAMS LINKING ARMS IN SOLIDARITY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SUPPORTING?

What do they want? Good question, I looked it up. There is some 40 point plan I haven't found and I don't plan to look for as I think I've read enough. Here's some it.

(all of this should be in quotes)

Among the policy recommendations/demands...

End criminalization, incarceration, and killing of "their" people.

Independent Black political power and Black self determination in all areas of society.

Demilitarize Law Enforcement.

End Money Bail.

End Deportation.

End systematic attack against black youth. black trans gender, nonconforming and queer folk.

End criminalization, incarceration, and killing of "their" people. - so we should stop expecting blacks to obey the law, and end all punishment when they fail to do so.

Independent Black political power and Black self determination in all areas of society. - WTF does this mean?

Demilitarize Law Enforcement. - So angry mobs of blacks can loot unimpeded whenever one of them gets killed for trying to take a Police Officers gun.

End Money Bail. - Get out of jail free. Another demand they be held above the law.

End Deportation. - So more illegals can vote for leftist candidates.

End systematic attack against black youth. black trans gender, nonconforming and queer folk. - Non-existent

You know, I just want to say, a few of the very first movies I actually remember, I was maybe 5 or 6 were Brians Song and a biographical memoir of Vince Lombardi. Cam Newton thinks it's funny to hear women talk about football routes. The RCA TV in the above video is actually accurate...along with mom and or dad telling my brother and I to stop sitting on top of the tv because we'll get radiation poisoning. :)

Archived