trump goes after the NFL?

kimber

They took a knee because President Trump called out their behavior. Once again, Colin Kaepernick wasn't a registered voter, how many are and or how many bothered to vote?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know right BUT get this. I listened to a lot of smart people on where this falls on the Constitutional scale. I jumped on the free speech bandwagon right off the bat because it makes the most sense, so I thought. Then I listened to good old Ron Paul and he says it is actually a property rights issue on the Constitutional scale. He argues that the team is the property of the team owner and therefore the team owner can over rule what the team thinks is their free speech because he maintains the right over his property. Very interesting. Jerry Jones is right. They know it.

Interesting and compelling perspective. Working in a DoD contract position, I can say whatever I want on my own time, but am absolutely forbidden to bring opinions to work and spout off.

Interesting and compelling perspective. Working in a DoD contract position, I can say whatever I want on my own time, but am absolutely forbidden to bring opinions to work and spout off.

Yeah. Crazies will make it sound like slavery. I actually thought that would be the first response to my post. But if you think about it, property rights trump free speech. That is why you can't scream FIRE in a movie theater. The property owner rules in that scenario.

After watching the poignant, heart wrenching recollection of General Kelly I thought I was going to discontinue my editorializing. I thought, 'After that, who, on the NFL will sit for the National anthem?". (roll eyes)

Yesterday while watching ESPN some football player said, "At the end of the day, when the history books are written, I want my name to be there as someone who had Colin Kaepernick's back."

Here is my response to that.

Sir, please meet Mr Vince Lombardi. He is the reason you play football. You play to win a trophy that represents his embodiment. He once said, "Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing." When the history books are written the only thing people are going to know is who won this trophy in 2018. It's the ONLY THING.

If it's not the ONLY THING for you, get off the football field and let someone else who wants that trophy, play.

That being said, perhaps, the superbowl will go on, or maybe not. Maybe we should just have the peoples choice awards for the team that represents the embodiment of Vince Lombardi

I'm with you Ginger. Even though my first reaction was it is a free speech issue and Trump probably should have left it alone doesn't mean it didn't irritate the crap out of me. As time has gone on, I am glad that Trump did call them out. I wondered if I could turn it off for a full season but something about these spoiled brats hit the right nerve in me. I'm very defiant on this topic right now. They will not get a rating from me this season. Screw the NFL. More and more it turns out they are puppets for globalist scum. Exact opposite of what I believe with #America1st.

More and more it turns out they are puppets for globalist scum.

I wish more people could see this for what it actually is. Looking past the distractions and realizing the big picture is like seeing the forest through the trees. This is but one battle in a much larger war that has been waged against this country for decades.

The Devils greatest deception has been to convince people that he doesn't exist. The Jews pull their religion card whenever they're called out for their actions while Soros spends millions to flood Europe with blacks and muslims, and finance Antifa & BLM.

This is the level of problem we're dealing with.

2017-10-19_18.25.23.jpg

Get ready for it to be much, much worse PC. You saw lord SsOaRtOaSn just transferred $18 billion of his wealth to his main hit job association, Open Society, right? Get ready for a volley of fast balls. I'm confident Trump will go down in history as the person who bankrupted Soros and sent his ass to the grave. We are witnessing history that will be read for hundreds of years after it is published.

^Rothlisburger, didn't he have some trouble a few years back?

And...the new QB for Green Bay, Hundley states HE wants to be a hall of famer.(What the hell is going on here?! )HE better get that out of his head and start thinking in terms of HIS TEAM and that TROPHY.

Oh say can you see...a whole bunch of NFL football players STILL sitting on the bench, kneeling and raising their fist during the National Anthem?

On another note, look at that thick mist of vengeful spirits at Foxborough? :D lol, I'm kidding.

This is beyond ridiculous. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Jews and colored people are all bad? I would like to remind you about Timothy James McVeigh and the recent Las Vegas killer. White dudes. Evil is color blind.

Uhhh, you found some Vodka made in China?

This is beyond ridiculous. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Jews and colored people are all bad? I would like to remind you about Timothy James McVeigh and the recent Las Vegas killer. White dudes. Evil is color blind.

I highlighted the part of your statement that makes it false. No one has stated that.

I highlighted the part of your statement that makes it false. No one has stated that.

Your statement:

"The Jews pull their religion card whenever they're called out for their actions while Soros spends millions to flood Europe with blacks and muslims, and finance Antifa & BLM"

The Jews? That is blanketing all Jews as being all the same. And all blacks and Muslims.

Who do you think the US military depends on to translate enemy stuff? Muslim Americans. I know some kick-ass black Marines...also patriotic.

Why do you use such terms about people that defend your right to post whatever you wish?

Your statement:

"The Jews pull their religion card whenever they're called out for their actions while Soros spends millions to flood Europe with blacks and muslims, and finance Antifa & BLM"

The Jews? That is blanketing all Jews as being all the same. And all blacks and Muslims.

Who do you think the US military depends on to translate enemy stuff? Muslim Americans.

Stop focusing on semantics and pay attention to the larger points being made. Per your own logic, you just claimed that all military interpreters are Muslims. Even if that were true, it wouldn't excuse G Soros from spending his money to flood Europe with them. It's not immigration, it's an invasion.

To get back on topic - The NFL kneeling brigade are just shilling for the NWO globalists like Soros, who funds BLM & Antifa. Think big picture here.

Wall Street is befuddled over plunging NFL ratings

"Analysts are wondering why football game television ratings are tanking this year.

JPMorgan shared with its clients the latest poor NFL ratings data for the football season.

Ratings for the NFL decreased 6% y/y in aggregate for Week 6, with the decline driven by lower viewership for Sunday daytime windows. The late afternoon national game on CBS featuring the Steelers and Chiefs saw a -26% lower audience relative to the same window on FOX the prior year," media analyst Alexia Quadrani wrote Wednesday."

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/18/wall-street-is-befuddled-over-plunging-nfl-ratings.html

I see the Ravens shut out the Dolphins at home last night. It was reported that all of the players on the team stood for the National Anthem. :) Oh say did they see, sprites at Fort McHenry? (you should mute the audio- it totally ruins the video)

^When I was in North Carolina, I was grateful to have had a 2+hr "sprite show". All I could think of was...'this is what it looked liked."(The Battle at Fort McHenry)

#AMERICAN PRIVILEGE. :)

I missed Thursday night football although, in case any of you missed it, a Navy veteran refused to be honored by the New Orleans Saints. He stated he won't set foot in a football stadium, and how do the Saints respond? (paraphrasing) 'We only kneel before the National anthem and we stood for every game except one".

I guess NFL players think they're lawyers now too. It's this kind of logic/rationalization that ticks everyone off. This entire season is completely blown. I'm not sure what can make it better. They just don't seem to get that some people LIVE for football season. :):D I'm actually thinking of someone...a total and complete stranger who said to me around (after) Christmas time one year. "I wait all year for football and now it's almost over." I thought he was going to cry but I knew what he meant and it wasn't difficult to empathize. I think this is especially true for people in the north who are often stuck indoors because of the weather. :) Cabin fever.

Archived