Why Are We On BCVOICE?

M_Sable

Aw Come on Sport! None of the ten or so people who regularly post here is the picture of perfect diplomacy. AND I'M GLAD! Who wants to be patronized? :) And sometimes I jump the gun before I've thought things out too. :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all! Of course we are all going to pile into the mud pit on occasion...I have been guilty too.

I guess the best thing I've trying to do is to reread my posts before submitting and make sure that I'm attacking a position or opinion, and not a person.

Most of us would probably like each other in person.

I did my job!.... My work is done...... NOT !!! But I am pretty good at it. It's just most are soooo easy.

The goal is to drive dissenting opinions away?

Un-American. Our great country was founded on dissent.

You chased an intelligent person off the forum by being mean?

Congratulations.

Aw Come on Sport! None of the ten or so people who regularly post here is the picture of perfect diplomacy. AND I'M GLAD! Who wants to be patronized? :) And sometimes I jump the gun before I've thought things out too. :)

You are much smarter than you think you are, Ginger.

You are engaged and thinking...better than 98% of the population. I love your posts... they are from the heart.

All you women here (includes Kimber) need to get off BC voice and back to what you should be doing!! :P

wpkn21tgawx1eauuze8h.jpg

dis9o6jqr0jgjlufkdjk.jpg

THIS is too funny! Because you know I wouldn't be paying so close attention to football if they didn't mess with the National Anthem. I would just walk right back into the kitchen but NO, they're going to keep it up.

You are much smarter than you think you are, Ginger.

You are engaged and thinking...better than 98% of the population. I love your posts... they are from the heart.

I don't think I'm smart but my brain is. I think everyone's brain has the capacity for brilliance but time is a problem. For example, one night my brain woke me up insisting I read about migratory patterns of turtles in North America...so I read some stuff, DNA changes as they migrate etc. when I take that knowledge and try to apply... :lol: DON"T LAUGH...ok, laugh if you must....7th grade social studies, I'm sure you all recall the Iroquois creation story.... (the world sits on the back of the turtle) If I had the time I'm sure I could come up with something Stephen Hawking Brilliant....lol

post edit...my brain did NOT insist I read about the galapagos tortoise which I'm already familiar with theory surrounding those. It was very specific to data concerning NORTH AMERICAN turtles.

Sengui - I've always appreciated the amount of thought you put into your posts. You were inactive for an extended period and I feared you were gone.

It's good to see you again.

Thanks for the kind words. I look in from time to time and will comment when I feel there is something I need to say.

They Might Be Giants are awesome Ginger! Now I have to figure out if it's Istanbul or Constantinople. Do you have a birdhouse in your soul?

:o:lol: I was going to say I have no idea what all of that^^^^means but I decided to google and guess what? I HAVE heard that Istanbul not Constantinople song....about a million times. One summer my daughter attended a camp and sang it nonstop. No birdhouse in my soul. I have a bird nest on my front porch that I could never see into but this year... :):):) This spring I'm going to point the security camera in there!

Even old NY was once New Amsterdam... :D

Stray Cat! YOU DOG! You post pictures of Dachshunds all the time knowing Bubba Gump is a push over for them, ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE HIM?! :P

Have a great weekend everyone... :)

Archived