Why Are We On BCVOICE?

M_Sable

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stray Cat! YOU DOG! You post pictures of Dachshunds all the time knowing Bubba Gump is a push over for them, ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE HIM?! :P

Have a great weekend everyone... :)

I post Dachshund pictures because I own two and there is no doubt that Dachshunds rule! I have owned many pets over the years but my Doxies have stolen a special place in my heart! It is purely coincidental but certainly understandable that Bubba Gump is also a Dachshund aficionado. BTW Today (Oct. 28th.) is Crusoe The Celebrity Dachshund's Birthday!

dachshund-birthday-party.png

You Kiss gingers ass all the time are you trying to make her ? I think you got the point even though. Misspelled.

If they were so intelligent then they would not have left the forum.

I don't believe that I even know what Ginger looks like, and don't care. She's nice on here. God made her ;)

I don't believe that I even know what Ginger looks like, and don't care. She's nice on here. God made her ;)

I love you all but I'll fight you tooth and nail when needed :D .

I love you all but I'll fight you tooth and nail when needed :D .

I'm from a time and type of upbringing that taught me to look for the good in everyone and give all the benefit of the doubt. I find that it's very easy to see good in both Ginger and M_Sable. They are both intelligent and engaging and are never disrespectful of others here. These are traits that many here could benefit from adopting or at least learn from.

:) One time I was having a terrifying dream. I can't recall what it was about but then an unidentifiable voice said "Are you ready to meet your maker?"

Before I could even think of an answer, guess who popped up in front of my face? MY FATHER! He was sitting in a comfy chair with his hands folded in front of him and ankle crossed over his knee. (he sat like that a lot). I thought, THAT"S NOT BAD! HI DAD! And then he disappeared and I thought no wait, don't go yet!!! But then I woke up. Boo Hiss! :angry::) I hope that gives somebody some consolation out there.

Off to work, have a good week everyone. :)

:) One time I was having a terrifying dream. I can't recall what it was about but then an unidentifiable voice said "Are you ready to meet your maker?"

Before I could even think of an answer, guess who popped up in front of my face? MY FATHER! He was sitting in a comfy chair with his hands folded in front of him and ankle crossed over his knee. (he sat like that a lot). I thought, THAT"S NOT BAD! HI DAD! And then he disappeared and I thought no wait, don't go yet!!! But then I woke up. Boo Hiss! :angry::) I hope that gives somebody some consolation out there.

Off to work, have a good week everyone. :)

You are gone for a whole week? Nooooooooo!

• 1 year later...

Archived