How A Paranoid One Sees LV Killings.

JB 2

As long as it's the Christian god, right?

If you knew anything about religion then you'd know that the God of Christianity is the same as that of Judaism, and also, dare I say it, Islam. Nice job avoiding the other points of the post,

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know SC, I've watched you evolve. Don't think it wasn't noticeable to those who pay attention to detail. Glad you are figuring it out, outside of the force fed globalist agenda that so many people are stuck in.

It's easier for me since I have one living brother (older) no heirs and am in my 60s myself. Fortunately I own my own home in a still somewhat decent neighborhood in JC and am financially secure enough to live out my life while paying my own way. I do feel for those who are younger and to families with young children or those who are expecting children. The world is such a dangerous and unfriendly place that provides so little reason for optimism. I suppose you could say that my rant is no different than that of seniors of countless generations before me but there is little debate that the world has changed significantly for the worst in recent decades. I seldom engage anyone in this forum because doing so is generally unrewarding and a complete waste of time. No matter what argument you present to many in these forums it only makes you vulnerable to criticism and name calling. I decided long ago that I have a life besides the internet and to keep things on the lite although sometimes controversial side injecting my own form of humor. You have attempted to engage me in the past so I felt that you deserved this analogy.

If you knew anything about religion then you'd know that the God of Christianity is the same as that of Judaism, and also, dare I say it, Islam. Nice job avoiding the other points of the post,

I avoided it because it's a dumb argument. But if we must

Can you tell me what purpose a truck has? Oh they're used to transport people and goods. They have a vital role in our infrastructure and society. We have a state registry that lists who has them? Who they belong to? You have to pass tests to prove you can operate one? You can have your privileges revoked due to a variety of reasons? Can you tell me what purpose a gun has? Oh they're used to shoot people and or things. Hrm. Doesn't seem as vital. We have stricter laws governing the usage of vehicles, than we do guns in many states.

It's easier for me since I have one living brother (older) no heirs and am in my 60s myself. Fortunately I own my own home in a still somewhat decent neighborhood in JC and am financially secure enough to live out my life while paying my own way. I do feel for those who are younger and to families with young children or those who are expecting children. The world is such a dangerous and unfriendly place that provides so little reason for optimism. I suppose you could say that my rant is no different than that of seniors of countless generations before me but there is little debate that the world has changed significantly for the worst in recent decades. I seldom engage anyone in this forum because doing so is generally unrewarding and a complete waste of time. No matter what argument you present to many in these forums it only makes you vulnerable to criticism and name calling. I decided long ago that I have a life besides the internet and to keep things on the lite although sometimes controversial side injecting my own form of humor. You have attempted to engage me in the past so I felt that you deserved this analogy.

Thank you for engaging back.

I avoided it because it's a dumb argument. But if we must

Can you tell me what purpose a truck has? Oh they're used to transport people and goods. They have a vital role in our infrastructure and society. We have a state registry that lists who has them? Who they belong to? You have to pass tests to prove you can operate one? You can have your privileges revoked due to a variety of reasons? Can you tell me what purpose a gun has? Oh they're used to shoot people and or things. Hrm. Doesn't seem as vital. We have stricter laws governing the usage of vehicles, than we do guns in many states.

I don't know about that. I doubt we'll ever agree on the issue but my point is that people's behavior is the real problem. They'll use whatever tools available to accomplish their evil deeds, be that a firearm, a truck, a hammer, poison.

Gun control doesn't work any more than drug control. Take a look at the murder stats in Chicago, where the gun laws are super restrictive. It's a behavioral problem. We need people control.

I don't know about that. I doubt we'll ever agree on the issue but my point is that people's behavior is the real problem. They'll use whatever tools available to accomplish their evil deeds, be that a firearm, a truck, a hammer, poison.

Gun control doesn't work any more than drug control. Take a look at the murder stats in Chicago, where the gun laws are super restrictive. It's a behavioral problem. We need people control.

I actually agree with you on this issue. Gun control even with proactive enforcement will accomplish little towards halting the current expanding rate of killings and the episodes of mass shootings. . The real problem is in the degeneration of social values and attitudes which is epidemic not only in this country but world wide.

Such tools that automatically run to the GOTTA BAN GUNS . Well how about mental health, how about right here in NY where most of these tools have a Gov that they love, as he shuts down all the facilities. What happens then?. What about Chicago? Its a fcking war zone, strictest gun laws in the country. You cant legislate evil. Its that simple.

As far as 75's ideas, anymore nothing would surprise me, I also wondered how the hell did he get all that through the hotel?

Its not conspiracy thinking, sometimes it called thinking ON YOUR OWN.

Such tools that automatically run to the GOTTA BAN GUNS . Well how about mental health, how about right here in NY where most of these tools have a Gov that they love, as he shuts down all the facilities. What happens then?. What about Chicago? Its a fcking war zone, strictest gun laws in the country. You cant legislate evil. Its that simple.

As far as 75's ideas, anymore nothing would surprise me, I also wondered how the hell did he get all that through the hotel?

Its not conspiracy thinking, sometimes it called thinking ON YOUR OWN.

He was there for three days. Probably a couple few duffel bags over a couple of days. Go down to the car, grab a few guns, put them in a couple bags, take them up to your room, take a little break at the minibar, go down gamble some, head up to your room grab your bags, do it again.

Edit: Heck, when I travel with my wife and son we can end up with two trips of a luggage trolley, if he had the bags for it who's going to stop an old guy pushing a luggage trolley up to his room? I've never been stopped, and half the time I've gotten a key that lets me in a door other than the front door so I can get in closer to my room.

Two luggage trolleys? Wow man the air lines must love you at 25$ a bag. You just be some kind of Royalty and you get a special key to boot too! I've stayed at some of the best hotels and never had special treatment, they give you access other then going through the lobby to boot. How special.

Two luggage trolleys? Wow man the air lines must love you at 25$ a bag. You just be some kind of Royalty and you get a special key to boot too! I've stayed at some of the best hotels and never had special treatment, they give you access other then going through the lobby to boot. How special.

Err not sure why all the grump in your post dude. Was just pointing out how it would be totally normal for some guy to be taking a couple of trips with a luggage trolley up to his room without anyone batting an eye, and that sometimes there are doors other than the main lobby.

Yes there are other doors but they don't pass out keys, usually any other access doors are opened with your room key, grump lol why because I mentioned that you travel with a boat load of baggage? When I fly I try to keep bags to a carry one at the mist one check in. At 25 bucks a bag they must love you! I've see. Some people with trunks before but usually overseas travelers the weight of guns and ammo and the numbers of each that he had I cant figgure how he wasent noticed

Maybe that's why he pulled that stunt. He's a multimillionaire who gambles there all of the time and NOBODY is paying attention to him? I'm going to guess there was an incident between him and an employee and the employee said something to the effect of, "I don't have time for you TODAY."

I counter your unsubstantiated graphic with another.

homicidecountrygun.png

My source was The Washington Post and I could post a multitude of reliable sources that reflect similar statistics. Your source The Father,s Manifesto <snicker> is a documented biased extreme right wing fake news source.

Yes there are other doors but they don't pass out keys, usually any other access doors are opened with your room key, grump lol why because I mentioned that you travel with a boat load of baggage? When I fly I try to keep bags to a carry one at the mist one check in. At 25 bucks a bag they must love you! I've see. Some people with trunks before but usually overseas travelers the weight of guns and ammo and the numbers of each that he had I cant figgure how he wasent noticed

I've been to a few hotels were our room keys have opened side doors that were closer to elevators/our room/the parking lot. He had three days to move stuff. You're acting like this is confusing.

Not really, Democrats and other anti-Americans are already controlling too many people.

Do believe we need more SELF Control and Maturity in our so-called "adults".

Maybe that's why he pulled that stunt. He's a multimillionaire who gambles there all of the time and NOBODY is paying attention to him? I'm going to guess there was an incident between him and an employee and the employee said something to the effect of, "I don't have time for you TODAY."

If you want to bring employees into it why not think along these line.

Maybe an employee helped him get the stuff into his room using the room service cart that a camera was placed on in the hall?

But what the hell, my way of thinking even included that Terry(?) Nichols guy after first hearing the description of the woman.

You're acting like you are a big shot who the hell cares how he got them in. He got them in! just like anyone else could so what's the solution? We stay at home? Maybe homeland security in every lobby every event? Have frisking stations on every street corner? How many illegal guns on the Binghamton streets? Outlaw automatics period ! If you buy ammo it should be put into a system where you sign for it, red flags pop up when someone is buying often and Hoarding, not the total solution , I don't believe that anyone can't have a large amount of rounds but if we have a system we may know who and where. Like if you use Zertex D you buy it at the drugstore and you need to use your license to sign for it, if you want more than the pkg has (24) and you take one daily they won't sell to you on the same day, let's say you buy 3 days from first purchase it pops up on the computer and the druggist knows you bought 3 days before.

You're acting like you are a big shot who the hell cares how he got them in. He got them in! just like anyone else could so what's the solution? We stay at home? Maybe homeland security in every lobby every event? Have frisking stations on every street corner? How many illegal guns on the Binghamton streets? Outlaw automatics period ! If you buy ammo it should be put into a system where you sign for it, red flags pop up when someone is buying often and Hoarding, not the total solution , I don't believe that anyone can't have a large amount of rounds but if we have a system we may know who and where. Like if you use Zertex D you buy it at the drugstore and you need to use your license to sign for it, if you want more than the pkg has (24) and you take one daily they won't sell to you on the same day, let's say you buy 3 days from first purchase it pops up on the computer and the druggist knows you bought 3 days before.

LOL! Yeah! How's that working out at preventing all the illegal meth labs?

Explain please your first sentence? I read nothing in this topic by anyone trying to be a big shot. Perhaps you are upset by all those not thinking in the same way? Your way?

There are solutions, just no will yet to implement some of them. And remember, the only good gun control is frequent practice.

Archived