How A Paranoid One Sees LV Killings.

JB 2

Left the county in the midst of an FBI investigation and drive 700 miles with a gunshot wound to his leg. No theres nothing fishy about that.

Logical Attacks will set us straight. Can't wait for the wisdom :rolleyes: .

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://twitter.com/Tabertronic/status/924385112053223424/photo/1

Vegas shooting witness that reported 2 shooters has been shot dead and his Twitter account has been scrubbed.

Holy shit! And I say that with emotion because the other day I saw that a couple who survived the shooting died in a mysterious car crash. I didn't post it because I thought well, that could happen. After seeing your post I went back and read up on it. It took the Fire Dept. AN HOUR to put out the fire???? Any fireman out there that can comment? How the hell does a car burn for an hour if being attacked by a crew?

"A California couple who survived the Las Vegas shooting massacre died in a fiery car crash on Oct. 16, minutes from their Riverside County home, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported.

Lorraine and Dennis Carver crashed into a metal gate outside their community at 10:50 p.m. Firefighters worked nearly an hour to put out the fire, according to the Riverside County Fire Department."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/couple-dies-in-fiery-crash-after-surviving-las-vegas-massacre_2344423.html

“After the shooting, they heard from all of the people they cared about most. They were so happy,” said Brooke, 20. “The last two weeks of their lives were really just spent living in the moment.”

"But on the night of Oct. 16, the couple’s younger daughter, 16-year-old Madison Carver, heard a loud bang outside her window. When she ran down the street and rounded the corner, a familiar vehicle engulfed in flames came into view. Dennis, 52, and Lorraine, 53, had died together less than half a mile from their home."

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/couple-with-henderson-ties-die-in-crash-after-surviving-las-vegas-shooting/

Uh oh. Another suspicious death:

Lawyer For Las Vegas Music Festival And Jason Aldean, Found Dead

Almon’s death, described by local Nashville media as “seizure during sleep”, mirrors that of Kymberley Suchomel of Apple Valley, California, a shooting survivor who was found dead in her home, hours after her husband left for work.

http://yournewswire.com/lawyer-vegas-aldean-dead/

Only another isolated incident not worth reporting on any longer. Time to get back to more important news.

We must keep investigating the President Trump collusion farce. We seemingly have run the course on the minor distraction of a half hundred or so Americans killed.

Ya gotta admit it is difficult for media to protect Barry by blaming Hillary and the DNC. Even more difficult for the Mc Cain style Republicans who have catered to Barack Hussein for so long.

You only need one rifle to do the damage that happened there, maybe two at best just for insurance in case of a nasty malfunction. Ammo is small and relatively cheap when compared to the cost of rifles.

Why were there so many weapons found in his room? It's a terribly inefficient way to operate, with so much extra work to transport, and expense to acquire the rifles. Plus you now have the added complexity of multiple variants of ammo to purchase, transport, and match up to the appropriate rifle during a heated moment.

I'm an Army Vet, and I've squeezed the with trigger deadly intentions. It's a heavy thing. The fewer decisions you have to make in that moment the better off you are.

Something doesn't add up.

You only need one rifle to do the damage that happened there, maybe two at best just for insurance in case of a nasty malfunction. Ammo is small and relatively cheap when compared to the cost of rifles.

Why were there so many weapons found in his room? It's a terribly inefficient way to operate, with so much extra work to transport, and expense to acquire the rifles. Plus you now have the added complexity of multiple variants of ammo to purchase, transport, and match up to the appropriate rifle during a heated moment.

I'm an Army Vet, and I've squeezed the with trigger deadly intentions. It's a heavy thing. The fewer decisions you have to make in that moment the better off you are.

Something doesn't add up.

Nothing about Vegas add's up is right. They basically have walked away from the investigation. They were getting caught in so many lies they had to stop. I've seen that one of those Saudi prince's arrested owned the top 2 floors. We know the shooter had middle east connections. WTF. No wonder they are burying this incident.

Archived