Gun nuts will rush to protect the 2nd.!

kimber

Here we go again. Another tragedy and these guys will cuddle their precious guns and worry about the 2nd. amendment, (as least as they see it). Each one seems worse. Newtown proved that by not limiting guns that we accepted that and therefore will accept anything.

I think I read the gun had a legal modification that utilized the recoil to speed up the triggering. Technically, it was not an automatic weapon. I'm not familiar with that technology but I'm interested in understanding it if any of you know...or I'll look it up later.

That firearm was already illegal. Banning guns will work about as well as banning drugs.

Guns arent the problem, societal decay is.

Now crawl back under your rock.

Plus Chicago has some of the most strict gun laws in the country and the city is a cancer to our great Country. A blanking human slaughter house run by Democrats. Just because criminals like the LV shooter do evil things does not mean law abiding gun owners should be punished.

Live with this fact Kimber. You have lost this national debate and will never, ever, win it in your lifetime. So debate something more productive for your cause.

Notice how silent the left was when the black guy shot up a white church? No outcry at all on that one. No condemnation of all blacks. No celebratory tweets from Jewish VP's at CBS. I saw no mention of it from any of the major networks.

Imagine how different the coverage would have been if the races were reversed.

Gun control isn't about guns, it's about control.

I think I read the gun had a legal modification that utilized the recoil to speed up the triggering. Technically, it was not an automatic weapon. I'm not familiar with that technology but I'm interested in understanding it if any of you know...or I'll look it up later.

I haven't seen the details but there is a stock that is called a "bumpfire" that uses a weak piston to allow the rifle to jump backwards and when it slams forward again the trigger hits your finger. So all you have to do is squeeze it once and hang on.

Horribly inaccurate. But I guess if your target is a crowd from a 32 floor it's enough to cause mayhem.

Do I think folks should own fully-automatic weapons? No.

But then I'm opposed to motorcycles ["suicycles"], cigarettes and automatic dishwashers, but I am flexible to the likes and desires of others.

Will I give up my guns? Not without a fight. Would I sell them at the Blue-Book value? Probably. Bring your checkbook if you are serious about reducing firearms. You can do as you like once they're yours.

Will I surrender them for $30 in Weis coupons each? Get real.

I haven't seen the details but there is a stock that is called a "bumpfire" that uses a weak piston to allow the rifle to jump backwards and when it slams forward again the trigger hits your finger. So all you have to do is squeeze it once and hang on.

Horribly inaccurate. But I guess if your target is a crowd from a 32 floor it's enough to cause mayhem.

Do I think folks should own fully-automatic weapons? No.

But then I'm opposed to motorcycles ["suicycles"], cigarettes and automatic dishwashers, but I am flexible to the likes and desires of others.

Will I give up my guns? Not without a fight. Would I sell them at the Blue-Book value? Probably. Bring your checkbook if you are serious about reducing firearms. You can do as you like once they're yours.

Will I surrender them for $30 in Weis coupons each? Get real.

Well, how about $40 in Weis coupons? I know a guy...

The Parts used are Legal. Using the Parts is not Legal

I still feel safer thinking of all the gun owners in the USA there are a few nut cases Than to have guns only in the hands of Government ant it/s agents. And that from one who has lost family by gun shots and other violence.

Here we go again. Another tragedy and these guys will cuddle their precious guns and worry about the 2nd. amendment, (as least as they see it). Each one seems worse. Newtown proved that by not limiting guns that we accepted that and therefore will accept anything.

Your gun confiscation/control pet peeve will need to wait its turn. I am still waiting to see airplanes banned after 10,000 or so Americans were killed by them in a single day.

Kinda strange how authorities were able to have the life history of the terrorists then was reported in a day or so.

Hey Kimber, are there any of the Bill of Rights Amendments you like?

Now everyone is after banning bump stocks. The reason why more people weren't killed was because of the horribly inaccurate firing. Had this guy had a bolt action with a silencer he might not have been found for hours and every shot would have been a hit.

If he couldn't have gotten ahold of a gun he would have plowed through the crowd with a rented U-Haul.

Blaming the instrument is skirting the issue.

"Gun nuts will rush to protect the 2nd.!"

No. We've been fighting to protect the right to own firearms for 241 years. No rush - just steady pressure. We had a war over it before the 2nd was written. In fact, it was the reason we were able to write the 1st Amendment.

I kind of like ALL of the Bill of Rights just the way they are.

Makes Sense to me FS. Seems Kimber only like the one allowing free speech and religion, unless you're expressing a notion Kimber doesn't like then you are to be restricted due to your hate speech.

Ya reckon any Leftists understand without our 2nd Amendment RIGHTS chances are the rest of the Bill of Rights would be gone long ago?

Even those who support of our second amendment rights can certainly see a great deal of hypocrisy in this...........

22154650_1938964659463472_1747556797543822221820_1938964936130111_55086586423603

Which Constitutional amendment that protects our right to lawn darts?

Also, you're using an example of government overreach... to justify government overreach?

Archived