Exciting News for our Area

sportsexpert

I wish them well for the sake of our local economy but I do wonder how many campaign donors of Cuomo are going to profit through back door channels. For that scumbag to visit Broome County, someone who gives him a lot of money must have a huge interest in this.

I wish them well for the sake of our local economy but I do wonder how many campaign donors of Cuomo are going to profit through back door channels. For that scumbag to visit Broome County, someone who gives him a lot of money must have a huge interest in this.

Wake up. That's how the world works. If some donors get some kick back, who cares?!?!?

Business is business and if our area gets some positive economic impact, good for us. If we don't get this opportunity, some other area will and some other donors will get the kick back.

Ugh Good morning...still sick as a dog... I can't read your article,I heard the good news about these jobs yesterday. Lithium batteries that are supposed to increase cell phone charging capacity by 15%? percent. I know somebody at SUNY who was doing research on batteries. Is this their product or rather, the intermediate results of their work? If so, let's give credit where credit is due shall we? :)

I just read your article. Yesterday, neither the radio or TV mentioned SUNY at all however, I see the Press did and this morning WNBF is mentioning BU. Great for "our kids"!

Not only are the potential new jobs great news for this area but also the fact that this facility will be processing large amounts of lithium oxide! There is a high probability that some of this highly therapeutic substance will leech it's way into our local water supply and provide some beneficial effect on the various mental disorders that seem to permeate many of the residents of this area in epidemic proportions. We certainly can't ignore a proposed new commerce that can provide such a two fold benefit to our area!

Been gone from Broome 3 years but visit yearly and haven't had one sick day since, toxic valley is beautiful to look at but if you want to live longer and enjoy a booming economy you need to move.

Really? :) Everyone I know who moved south had to deal with black mold infections. In fact, last year, a young lady I know went to visit her family and came home with a black ring around her neck...she said it was a mold fungal infection and she ended up in the hospital. A relative ended up with mold lodged in his liver! This is just in the past few years. What's the deal with that? It's in their homes, in their air conditioning systems, I guess landlords just paint over it?

Really? :) Everyone I know who moved south had to deal with black mold infections. In fact, last year, a young lady I know went to visit her family and came home with a black ring around her neck...she said it was a mold fungal infection and she ended up in the hospital. A relative ended up with mold lodged in his liver! This is just in the past few years. What's the deal with that? It's in their homes, in their air conditioning systems, I guess landlords just paint over it?

:D You ladies and gentlemen are great for dredging up old memories. I remember when I was 6 or 7 learning to iron my fathers handkerchiefs and then quickly moved up to his shirts. My dad..I'm not sure that I ever saw him sweat except when we were at my uncles farm but the city was such a filthy grimey place, especially the subway. Thus, back in the 70's before they came out with polyester blend dress shirts, ring around the collar was a big deal.

BTW Bubba, you had asked about IQ related to memory on another thread...my earliest memory of my dad is sitting in my highchair and he's feeding me toast dipped in coffee. He had slim hands, perfectly manicured fingernails and a white gold wedding ring with 3 diamonds. I also have a memory of teething and he's letting me "gum" a strip of london broil. I wanted to hold the meat myself and I remember both of my parents not wanting to let me. Funny I have the impression they gave in but I don't see/ recall that.

So you see early memory doesn't really make one brighter than anyone else.

Been gone from Broome 3 years but visit yearly and haven't had one sick day since, toxic valley is beautiful to look at but if you want to live longer and enjoy a booming economy you need to move.

Some just aren't tough enough to make it in New York. Just like Frank says, "If I can make it there, I can make it anywhere...". Wuss.😉

Wake up. That's how the world works. If some donors get some kick back, who cares?!?!?

Business is business and if our area gets some positive economic impact, good for us. If we don't get this opportunity, some other area will and some other donors will get the kick back.

Uhhh, it's called criminal activity.

You are so naive. It will happen no matter what. Just like the sun setting every evening. Grow up.

So you are arguing that I am juvenile for despising corrupt politicians who abuse our tax money to make themselves and their friends rich? So they give you a few bread crumbs aka jobs and you look the other way. :rolleyes: . I'll keep my position on corrupt politicians, thank you.

So you are arguing that I am juvenile for despising corrupt politicians who abuse our tax money to make themselves and their friends rich? So they give you a few bread crumbs aka jobs and you look the other way. :rolleyes: . I'll keep my position on corrupt politicians, thank you.

My point is that it's gonna happen no matter what so I am glad our area is gonna benefit instead of somewhere else. You just want to complain no matter what. You can either understand and accept reality or you can live the life you live hoping for things to be the way you think they should be. Must be hard? Do you still believe in Santa Claus?

My point is that it's gonna happen no matter what so I am glad our area is gonna benefit instead of somewhere else. You just want to complain no matter what. You can either understand and accept reality or you can live the life you live hoping for things to be the way you think they should be. Must be hard? Do you still believe in Santa Claus?

How much money will I make over this? Zero. I am just genuinely happy something good may happen to our local economy.

Why must my intentions be tied to my own personal benefit? I am a part of the live however you want to live crowd, aren't you? Why must you dwell on the supposed (by you) negative aspects of this news? Aspects which, by the way, would probably exists if this project were to have occurred anywhere else in the world.

You are a live however you want to live person, as long as I think the way you want me to think.

Something good there is a spit in the ocean

AHHHHH!!!!You spit in the ocean?!!!You left your DNA in the ocean and now we don't know what kind of monster that will create?!!!! AHHHH!!!

:P:)

Archived