Exciting News for our Area

sportsexpert

Maybe they will make a battery for your DILDO sports expert! Make it there? Yeh right ..... What's to make? I spent over 60 years before I got smart and left and I wished I didn't wait that long. I'm sure you are on top if the world in DEATH VALLEY right! )hardly an expert on anything I suspect) SPORT don't forget to put your Longhorns on with your Jammie's

How much money will I make over this? Zero. I am just genuinely happy something good may happen to our local economy.

Why must my intentions be tied to my own personal benefit? I am a part of the live however you want to live crowd, aren't you? Why must you dwell on the supposed (by you) negative aspects of this news? Aspects which, by the way, would probably exists if this project were to have occurred anywhere else in the world.

You are a live however you want to live person, as long as I think the way you want me to think.

I hope I never said I wasn't happy about it. I only pointed out my thought that somehow it probably involves a Cuomo donor getting a kick back. To that you went a little crazy. Said that's normal, get over it type of stuff. One true definition of fascism is the merger of corporate and government powers. I doubt you really support fascism, you just don't know it when you see it. But anyway, I hope everything in this deal is above board and leads to many, many jobs.

Archived