Shame on Debbie Preston!!! Still taking no responsibility

Guest 13748

Now it is almost a year after her big loss and Debbie Preston is still blaming everyone in Broome County but herself! If you have the misfortune of running into DP she will place the blame on..........

A Conklin employee- for leaking financial documents.

Steve Cornwell- for not covering up her crime.

Judge Pellela- who has always been against her.

Bijoy Datta- who ran her campaign because he didn't do enough.

Dan Schofield and John Bernardo- didn't raise her enough money.

Fred Akshar- who used her to advance his career then turned against her.

WBNG and the Binghamton Press and Sun- were out to get her.

Broome County Republicans- seeing to it no company would hire her after she lost.

Again John Bernardo- for not hiring her at SEPP.

this woman is a sociopath!!!! Voting her out was the best thing to happen to Broome County in 100 years!

^Me too Toup...she lost her husband, lost a lung and lost her job all pretty much in the same year. I'd like to know why the op is kicking somebody well after the facts.

You must be touting that Jason Garnar is better?? Far from it! Clueless!

Garner appears to be doing a better job than DP. But then again, just about ANYBODY wth a lick of common sense would be as well. I am not sure why you feel he is clueless. Please elaborate.

Oh please! This is a woman who has chain smoked USA Golds her entire life. Then after cancer she continued smoking. And her husband Paul, who was very well liked in Conklin. She treated him like garbage, she was busy chasing another man around... while Paul died of cancer. So don't give me this pity party for Debbie.

Then after she lost she said she didn't want any more politics, and just wanted to be left alone. Then why is she running her mouth all over town about all the people she feels were responsible for her losing the election. You lost Debbie!!!!!! YOU! Not anyone else... YOU!!!!!

Archived