Shootings and Hurricanes

kimber

I read the news today oh boy... Shootings, hurricanes over and over. We hate them, but don't really want to commit to change them. Throw in North Korea, health care, tax reform. No leadership, our president is a moron, and even a republican senator said the White House in an "adult day care center". Congress cares more about their party than the country, and worries more about the NRA than the needs of the people. We need true Leadership, and it ain't trump!

I read the news today oh boy... Shootings, hurricanes over and over. We hate them, but don't really want to commit to change them. Throw in North Korea, health care, tax reform. No leadership, our president is a moron, and even a republican senator said the White House in an "adult day care center". Congress cares more about their party than the country, and worries more about the NRA than the needs of the people. We need true Leadership, and it ain't trump!

These problems are all fall outs from a failed previous presidency....Obama was no leader...and just wait till Iran starts their missile launches our way,,,again, thank Obama!

Why Kimber you surprise me! Are you turning to religious zealotry?

That sounds like part of a sermon by some anti-American Preacher about to tell his flock all this is judgement of GOD for electing Trump as President.

Not at all. But pulling out of the Paris climate accords shows the moron does care or is too stupid to. It will take years to at least slow climate change down and trump has put us back.

What makes you think we have any control over the rate at which the climate changes?

It may already be past the tipping point, and anything we start now won't take effect for decades.

We as a country are being much more careful - but now India and China will want the quality of life Americans had in the 1950's and 1960's and it's their turn to defile the planet. And there are MANY more of them.

Hang on.

Archived