I'm just wondering if Hitler was right.

19April1775

Yes definitely his conspiracy theories, boatload of posts, and lack of understand of basic history blows holes in the narrative, definitely.

Oh no Mr. Smith, I'm showing you the real history.

I don't even get it, you think it's this masterstroke to say the left are nazi's... meanwhile you have people literally wearing MAGA hats, with chanting blood and soil, marching with torches. It's sad.

You know what a psyop is right? Disinformation caimpaign? Any clown can put on a hat and call himself a Trump supporter. And yes, it is important to tell the truth about the lying left actually being the nazis in history just like they are the KKK. I explained blood and soil in another thread. It is a slogan of the Svoboda Party, used by Soros to overthrow the Ukraine. That is how I knew Charlottesville was a set up and Trump was right.

You know what a psyop is right? Disinformation caimpaign? Any clown can put on a hat and call himself a Trump supporter. And yes, it is important to tell the truth about the lying left actually being the nazis in history just like they are the KKK. I explained blood and soil in another thread. It is a slogan of the Svoboda Party, used by Soros to overthrow the Ukraine. That is how I knew Charlottesville was a set up and Trump was right.

I'm sure you know better than the intelligence agencies.

Why? Because what he posts blows holes in the narrative as presented 24/7 by the left?

No, because Hitler never made that quote.

That quote was made in 1926 by Gregor Strasser in a pamphlet that was distributed while he was active in post-war anti-Soviet paramilitary activities. Hitler wasn't a fan of his stuff and it was known that he wasn't.

So I guess we've got some FAKE NEWS being spread.

I don't understand the obsession with claiming that left is right and right is left, or that all is left.

It's all symantics, '75. Both extreme ends of the political spectrum oppress freedom of expression, and don't work.

Have you ever read Mein Kampf cover to cover? It's both a testament to how convincing Hitler could be, and how flocked up confusing his political beliefs were.

Scary thing is that in his life as the leader of Germany, he displayed many of the same attributes that our current President does. Propagandist Extraordinaire, always shifting positions and sacrificing the loyal synchophants when convenient. Ernst Rohm... Night of the Long Knives...many other examples. Blustering and saber-rattling to scare off opponents. You see how that worked out, at the cost of millions of lives.

We have wasted a lot of time on this one. Weimar Germany was a cesspool of radical philosophy, much of it very confused.

Call it far left or far right...it doesn't matter...it is unbalanced either way.

No, because Hitler never made that quote.

That quote was made in 1926 by Gregor Strasser in a pamphlet that was distributed while is was active in post-war anti-Soviet paramilitary activities. Hitler wasn't a fan of his stuff and it was known that he wasn't.

So I guess we've got some FAKE NEWS being spread.

Bingo!

I don't understand the obsession with claiming that left is right and right is left, or that all is left.

It's all symantics, '75. Both extreme ends of the political spectrum oppress freedom of expression, and don't work.

Have you ever read Mein Kampf cover to cover? It's both a testament to how convincing Hitler could be, and how flocked up confusing his political beliefs were.

Scary thing is that in his life as the leader of Germany, he displayed many of the same attributes that our current President does. Propagandist Extraordinaire, always shifting positions and sacrificing the loyal synchophants when convenient. Ernst Rohm... Night of the Long Knives...many other examples. Blustering and saber-rattling to scare off opponents. You see how that worked out, at the cost of millions of lives.

We have wasted a lot of time on this one. Weimar Germany was a cesspool of radical philosophy, much of it very confused.

Call it far left or far right...it doesn't matter...it is unbalanced either way.

It is important to accurately identify the left as nazi and kkk founders because we have been lied to about it for decades by people who truly want to destroy OUR country. And now that it is coming out, because people like me are "obsessed" with it, means the the propaganda machine can use the lie less and less to promote their destruction of America. I can't stress this enough, it is a war between Globalists and Nationalists for control of the united States. It is very real. You notice how the Globalists are trying to reverse BREXIT across the pond? A very dark force does not want the People in charge of anything. 1,000's of documents prove it.

So I will stay obsessed with the Truth :).

Archived