Harvey and trump 2 peas in a pod!

kimber

I'll bet there's not one person on here that's never copped a feel before

You think everyone on here has sexually assaulted someone else?

What the fuck is wrong with you, seriously, I thought you were an idiot, not a scumbag. Thanks for letting everyone know.

Who said anything about sexually assaulting any one I'm talking pinchin an ass or a brush you asshole and your an idiot too! Shows where your mind is. They give Polanski an Oscar and they all cheer! And he raped a thirteen year old.

Uh grabbing some one uninvited is sexual assault... This ain't hard chief

Right bucko I see a lot of court cases where someone got goosed and put the culprit in prison. Maybe in your world. So when u no you are assaulting yourself then right BUCKO? You don't need to tell everyone about your ED either. Keep it to yourself!

I'm sorry that you're so dickless that you feel grabbing women without their consent is okay.

Who said anything about sexually assaulting any one I'm talking pinchin an ass or a brush you asshole and your an idiot too! Shows where your mind is. They give Polanski an Oscar and they all cheer! And he raped a thirteen year old.

You think pinching a strangers ass is ok? How would you like it if some random guy did it to your mom, or sister, or gf, wife, etc?

Sorry kimber, Harvey Weinstein is a sexual predator in the strongest sense. He is a rapist, which will come out. And most importantly, he is going to be proven a pedophile. What you should understand is the sexual perversion scale of these self called elitists goes like this. From least important to most important. 1. Domination and sexual abuse of women. 2. Domination and sexual abuse of men. 3. Domination and sexual abuse of children. 4. Killing a woman, man or child before, during or after having sex with them. It is a proven fact and Hollywood is full of them.

This Harvey Weinstein audio is about him trying step 2 in dominating a woman. The night before he grabbed her tits. Today he is trying to get her to sit in the bathroom while he showers and jerks off. Harvey Weinstein should just fucking kill himself before somebody does it for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGzfdaNwdPE

Sorry kimber, Harvey Weinstein is a sexual predator in the strongest sense. He is a rapist, which will come out. And most importantly, he is going to be proven a pedophile. What you should understand is the sexual perversion scale of these self called elitists goes like this. From least important to most important. 1. Domination and sexual abuse of women. 2. Domination and sexual abuse of men. 3. Domination and sexual abuse of children. 4. Killing a woman, man or child before, during or after having sex with them. It is a proven fact and Hollywood is full of them.

This Harvey Weinstein audio is about him trying step 2 in dominating a woman. The night before he grabbed her tits. Today he is trying to get her to sit in the bathroom while he showers and jerks off. Harvey Weinstein should just fucking kill himself before somebody does it for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGzfdaNwdPE

Didn't Trumps wife state that he raped her? *sorry One of Trumps wives.

Way to rebuttal...congrats.

I don't really have much in the way of rebuttal, Bubba thinks it's okay to randomly grab people or purposely brush against them, I don't think it's okay. I'm pretty sure the majority of society agrees with me.

Do you think it's okay for a guy to grab a woman's ass without her permission? Or to try to purposely brush himself against her to get a thrill?

Didn't Trumps wife state that he raped her? *sorry One of Trumps wives.

Nope. She says bs lawyer talk during divorce. He offered that same woman a job in this administration by the way.

Nope. She says bs lawyer talk during divorce. He offered that same woman a job in this administration by the way.

You're right, appears she recanted that. Either way, according to multiple reports Trump has done some pretty scummy things to women. How do you feel about that?

You're right, appears she recanted that. Either way, according to multiple reports Trump has done some pretty scummy things to women. How do you feel about that?

Donald Trump was a billionaire playboy slut, period. I don't know any billionaires but I know a few sluts. You never knew any? But back to the topic. I've never seen one single accusation that was actually proven true via a court of law or bonafide proof he paid any woman any hush money because he abused her. Total horseshit until I see something not in a tabloid. When you are that rich, slimy people want your money, fact of life.

And before it gets lost in the thread. I repeat. Hollywood Harvey Weinstein should fucking kill himself before somebody does it for him. They won't care how much pain he suffers. Much better off taking a boatload of pills before they get there. No way in hell are they going to let Hollywood Harvey sing like a bird to the Fed's.

Say whatever you want you bunch of losers stuck in another time period, what you say about me does what for your ego? I never said molesting anyone was ok. I've been married more than some of you have been breathing so GO F Y

I'm really sorry I hurt your feelings by explaining to you that touching people without their consent is wrong. But I hope that you took something from todays discussion, and stop being a piece of human garbage.

Archived