Terrorist group ANTIFA is in Binghamton

19April1775

In attacking Columbus, Antifa tries to finish what the Klan started

Christopher Columbus is also on the growing list of targeted historical figures. There are calls to remove statues of Columbus in several cities — even Columbus, Ohio — as well as petitions to Columbus Day celebrations. And in a move rich with tragic irony, vandals — dressed in the now familiar dark hooded garments worn by Antifa and its allies — defaced the oldest monument in the country dedicated to Christopher Columbus in Baltimore on Sunday night.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/civil-rights/347955-in-attacking-columbus-antifa-protesters-try-to-finish-what

From WBNG:

http://www.wbng.com/video?clipId=13803509&autostart=true

Hahaha! That is great! I thought I recognized the non bearded guy who fired the weapon then the other called him Church and I remembered. He is actually a pretty good hillbilly rapper or whatever they call it.

^^^And you know what is sick? American feminists and homosexual groups sympathize with Islam. I must say though it appears many of them woke up to the hypocrisy lately. Seems that narrative has faded.^^^

Hahaha! That is great! I thought I recognized the non bearded guy who fired the weapon then the other called him Church and I remembered. He is actually a pretty good hillbilly rapper or whatever they call it.

Ok I finally found him. His name is Ryan Upchurch. Hard core hillbilly Patriot.

^^This is why I laugh at city leftists whenever they start cucking about gun control or confiscation. They have no idea how impossible their dreams are.^^

But back to my OP. Columbus statue vandalism was a nationwide call by ANTIFA on Columbus day and someone here answered. So maybe that will help the cops find the freak.

The dude is based, can't take that away from him. Can't say it any better. Warning, lots of F bombs if you have kids or grand kids in the house. Thank's for posting the ANTIFA joke video, I hadn't seen Upchurch since he was getting started. Forgot all about him. He has come a long way all on his own pretty much. Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi would crap themselves hanging out with this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPfplgnqB9U

• 3 weeks later...

Notice how they refer to a lawfully elected POTUS as a regime. These people truly are the useful idiots that helped create the old Communist Regime of the Soviet Union. Their so called leaders admit they're commies.

They, like most on the left, are the very things they claim to despise.

Notice how they refer to a lawfully elected POTUS as a regime. These people truly are the useful idiots that helped create the old Communist Regime of the Soviet Union. Their so called leaders admit they're commies.

They, like most on the left, are the very things they claim to despise.

No doubt about it. ANTIFA is Marxist/Communist all the way. They think people are too stupid to understand that so they use a name that means exactly opposite of what they really are. Apparently we weren't supposed to notice.

Marxism has been tried... it doesn't work. Those who don't understand history are doomed to repeat it. These unemployable leftist anarchists are simply morons who needed something to cling to... never on a football team, never on a baseball team, never had a decent group of friends and now this is appealing as it is a group of (whacky) like thinkers. Its sociology 101. They have nothing else. And.. I agree the staunch second amendment folks "ain't never givin 'em up"

All of this is a response to the extremes our country has gone, and is going through. Obama was an extreme, and now Trump is an extreme. We need the pendulum to find a happy medium.

The only thing Trump is extreme about is making America great again. Low taxes, high wages, secure borders, low crime, big beautiful families and a 55' Chevy in every driveway. AMERICANA stuff! You will vote for him in 2020 SE, you just don't know it yet :ph34r: .

6172a3df79993ef7e400a4a55554a0bc.jpg

The only thing Trump is extreme about is making America great again. Low taxes, high wages, secure borders, low crime, big beautiful families and a 55' Chevy in every driveway. AMERICANA stuff! You will vote for him in 2020 SE, you just don't know it yet :ph34r: .

6172a3df79993ef7e400a4a55554a0bc.jpg

I might vote for Trump, but there isnt many people that I wouldnt vote for over Trump. My everyday life hasnt really been affected at all by Trump being in office, yet. Just checked out my retirement portfolio the other day, and the value hit 6 figures for the first time ever. If my account keeps chugging along and Trump continues to not do anything (I mean accomplish anything), I might vote for him over someone like Putin?

P.S. 1775, you post A LOT!!! What gives?!?!?

Archived