Terrorist group ANTIFA is in Binghamton

19April1775

Antifa is an anti white group more than anything else, which seems odd at first given that they're mostly white themselves. The generation has been brainwashed by the MSM and education system (who runs those again?) since birth into believing that whites are bad. That constant drumbeat has been going on in the background for years and this is what it has produced.

Everything white must go. They ultimately want to rewrite history. When they say white supremacy what they really mean is white existence. Anti racist is code for anti white, since according to the left, to be white is to be racist. They will never be satisfied. They will not stop at the Confederate flag, Columbus, Washington, etc. Everything white is racist to them and therefore must be destroyed.

The truth of the matter is that whites aren't vilified for what we've done. We're vilified for what other races have failed to do.

They're far from the grass roots movement they're portrayed to be, and they're anything but peaceful. Follow the money if you want to know who's really pulling the strings. Who pays for the buses the MSM never shows, the buses that transport them to the riots. The MSM never shows the violence. Who runs the MSM again?

The wake up call will come when the side that can't decide which bathroom to use realizes it's up against the side with 8,000,000,000,000 rounds of ammo.

They are consumed by hate P&C more than anything I've seen in my adult life. I agree they have no idea about the world of hurt they will bring on themselves if their actions make it legal to kill them but nobody should underestimate their potential for violence. They want to kill cops starting November 4th and they probably will. Whitey is the target. They are looking for a major disruption event. Lets hope it fizzles. I wouldn't think much of it but George Soros just teed up $18 billion in his bogus open society foundation. Should be called the communist society foundation.

A small number of dogs can herd a large number of sheep. The useful idiots are just reacting emotionally in the manner they've been programmed to. The globalists were relying on the Hildebeast to be elected so they could continue to whittle away at us as they did under the Kenyan. They've been forced to play their cards prematurely due to the election of President Trump.

The conditioning of whites to hate themselves for being white, and want to kill other whites for being white, is just the next evolution of the ongoing white genocide. Do a search for "Kalergi Plan" and see what you find.

The conditioning of whites to hate themselves for being white, and want to kill other whites for being white, is just the next evolution of the ongoing white genocide. Do a search for "Kalergi Plan" and see what you find.

Speaking of which did you catch the 4Chan troll campaign where they are putting white pieces of paper up everywhere that simply says "It is okay to be white"? Hahahahaha, funny as hell. It is triggering a lot of people.

There is a guy on infowars saying that ANTIFA is a front group for the Revolutionary Communist Party. Says RCP is running everything ANTIFA does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYJ2uJwpy-4

Speaking of which did you catch the 4Chan troll campaign where they are putting white pieces of paper up everywhere that simply says "It is okay to be white"? Hahahahaha, funny as hell. It is triggering a lot of people.

That did trigger a lot of snowflakes. Their reactions prove my point about the whole anti white movement.

If anything theyll just inconvenience their fellow brainwashed peers by blocking a highway or forcing a shopping mall to close early. They wont show out in a gun friendly town in TX.

Theyll certainly create more Trump voters wherever they go.

Here Antifa tifa tifa... come make some Trump voters. Good little snowflake... now go back to Mommas basement with TariQ.

Antifa and White Supremacists who intimate through violence should all be considered domestic terrorists, eaually.

Perhaps you enjoy getting intimate through violence, or maybe it's time to put the bottle down for the night.

Apparently things fizzled out for the hardcore left today. Hopefully Soros can get his money back for the signs. He even went to the expense of having them printed in multiple languages.

As I stated previously; the left has been forced to play their cards early due to Hillary's defeat. Their lack of momentum is apparent by the amount of unused signage pre staged for their spontaneous protests aka riots. How much did that full page ad in the NYT cost? Who wrote the check for that? Who paid for those signs?

The bulk of the rioters you do see are paid operatives, who have no clue why they're damaging other peoples property. Are there 1099's issued for those payments? Any Income Tax on that? Any Social Security tax paid? These people are failing to report income for tax purposes, while bitching that others need to pay more in taxes.

Hypocrisy anyone?

The bottle had hardly begun, my friend. Why do you need to take a cheap shot?

The word has more than one meaning:

in·ti·mate2

ˈin(t)əˌmāt/

verb

verb: intimate; 3rd person present: intimates; past tense: intimated; past participle: intimated; gerund or present participle: intimating

imply or hint.

"he had already intimated that he might not be able to continue"

state or make known.

"Mr. Hutchison has intimated his decision to retire"

I happened to agree that Antifa is a domestic terrorist group, as well as others. You seem to want to kick not only those who disagree with you, but also those that don't completely parrot your line of thought.

To imply through violence that you are right, is....wrong. That's what high school bullies do, not intelligent peeps that are all citizens like you.

'These people are failing to report income for tax purposes, while bitching that others need to pay more in taxes."

Let's label them "Manafortanistas'

Many don't, at the bottom and the top. All bad, but I betcha tax evasion at the top costs the middle class a whole lot more.

Trump's tax returns? (and the Clinton Foundation?).

A typical means of keeping the middle class in line is to blame the slackers while reaping the profits.. giving lip service and nothing else. Look at where the middle class is...it ain't gonna get better. The last four Presidents have all allowed it. Trump is no different except for words.

Those of you who believe in "the deep state" should be looking hard at that... it's about money, not parties. It's not government worker bees... it's the ones who run the show...from both entrenched parties, and Trump will not be your savior.

This reminds me of two Hotrods running down an inescapable track, trying to beat each other, but you can't get off the track and think about anything else.

Maybe we should be fed up with them all?

Perhaps you enjoy getting intimate through violence, or maybe it's time to put the bottle down for the night.

Apparently things fizzled out for the hardcore left today. Hopefully Soros can get his money back for the signs. He even went to the expense of having them printed in multiple languages.

As I stated previously; the left has been forced to play their cards early due to Hillary's defeat. Their lack of momentum is apparent by the amount of unused signage pre staged for their spontaneous protests aka riots. How much did that full page ad in the NYT cost? Who wrote the check for that? Who paid for those signs?

The bulk of the rioters you do see are paid operatives, who have no clue why they're damaging other peoples property. Are there 1099's issued for those payments? Any Income Tax on that? Any Social Security tax paid? These people are failing to report income for tax purposes, while bitching that others need to pay more in taxes.

Hypocrisy anyone?

Yes! They fell flat on their faces yesterday thankfully. Your point about them playing their cards early because Hillary lost has most likely in a very ironic way taken their steam away. Can you imagine if she was in office dog whistling these morons the next 4 years? We'd be communist by 2020.

He recently transferred $18 BILLION into his activist society. Putin has an arrest warrant out for the scumbag Soros, if I remember correctly. The current administration in his home country Hungary would execute him if given the chance. Yet he is free in the USA.

He recently transferred $18 BILLION into his activist society. Putin has an arrest warrant out for the scumbag Soros, if I remember correctly. The current administration in his home country Hungary would execute him if given the chance. Yet he is free in the USA.

Is he here? I was not aware of that.

DN9dJM8UIAApmvg.jpg

45 is taking names, kicking ass, and triggering soy boys in the process. Cutting off the money supply to the communist paramilitary force commonly known as antifa is a beautiful thing. Shine the light of day on the cockroaches and watch them scurry off to the shadows. If they were so proud of their actions they wouldn't hide their faces ala ISIS.

No money = no paid agitators = no buses = no bag lunch = no antifa

These are the people who vandalize statues and cause the taxpayers to cover the cleanup costs. These are the people who block highways because they didn't get their way. These are crybabies. These are TariQ voters. Remember that on Tuesday.

Interesting thing there about General Kelly's opinion on Robert E. Lee, getting castigated for calling him a "gentleman". He was, and it was a different place in time.

They ignore or fail to research things...in later life General Lee (rtd) opined in his diaries that his soldiers fought valiantly, but that he wished that it had been for a better cause.

Revisionist history doesn't change a thing...it masks the truth, warts and all.

45 is taking names, kicking ass, and triggering soy boys in the process. Cutting off the money supply to the communist paramilitary force commonly known as antifa is a beautiful thing. Shine the light of day on the cockroaches and watch them scurry off to the shadows. If they were so proud of their actions they wouldn't hide their faces ala ISIS.

No money = no paid agitators = no buses = no bag lunch = no antifa

These are the people who vandalize statues and cause the taxpayers to cover the cleanup costs. These are the people who block highways because they didn't get their way. These are crybabies. These are TariQ voters. Remember that on Tuesday.

And it is even bigger. The Saudi's being rounded up are the Bush/Clinton faction. We are witnessing something big. No wonder Saudi Arabia was the first trip he made. He had a plan and wanted to get it rolling. I think people are going to shit on how effectively he drains the swamp.

Archived