Trump Raises Taxes

sportsexpert

What you don't know SE is the subsidies are illegal. The Obama Admin already lost the case in Court. The only reason the payments were continuing is because the case was under appeal. I'm really surprised Trump didn't articulate that because I know he knows. Why the subsidies are illegal is because despite all the hot air coming from Congress, they NEVER approved the funding. So to keep Obama Care on life support Obama started looting money from Fannie and Freddie, those agencies that guarantee home mortgages, making it possible for more Americans to own a home. A totally illegal action. He stole billions from Freddie and Fannie.

So you and the NYT support illegal behavior?

What you don't know SE is the subsidies are illegal. The Obama Admin already lost the case in Court. The only reason the payments were continuing is because the case was under appeal. I'm really surprised Trump didn't articulate that because I know he knows. Why the subsidies are illegal is because despite all the hot air coming from Congress, they NEVER approved the funding. So to keep Obama Care on life support Obama started looting money from Fannie and Freddie, those agencies that guarantee home mortgages, making it possible for more Americans to own a home. A totally illegal action. He stole billions from Freddie and Fannie.

So you and the NYT support illegal behavior?

Fake news

Trump said today.....

"I am not going to blame myself, Ill be honest." Trump said of his legislative setbacks, pointing the finger at congressional Republicans.

Trump also made a false claim that former president Barack Obama did not call the families of troops killed in combat when asked if he had spoken to family members of four Green Berets killed in Niger.

We all are so fortunate to have such a classy president.

Archived