Obama administration knew about Russian bribery plot, covered it up!

19April1775

A huge revelation emerged about Clinton taking bribes and payoffs from Russia for 20% of our uranium. That basic story has been around awhile BUT WE NOW KNOW that there is an FBI informant who was gagged and threatened by high level Obama FBI and DOJ officials. He has an attorney fighting to get the gag order removed so that he can go full whistle blower. He will allegedly prove that Mueller, Rosenstein, Comey, McCabe, Lynch and Obama were all aware of major criminal activity by Russia, inside the USA, as a result of an extensive FBI investigation using this informant AND they covered it up! They covered it up so well that the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States approved the uranium deal despite the criminal activity. BUT wait! Clinton was on the committee. Uh oh cankles, you might have some legal trouble coming your way.

You want to know why they hate Trump. He comes after them. They have been trying to pin Russia on Trump to cover their own criminal activity with Russia and he aims to prove it. And now we have a star witness ready to spill the beans.

W7jaARUPYDgqXDBZQzZe2csR-mJPusVnh_lv8N1q

Uh oh Cankles. Congress has responded:

Senate Judiciary Chairman Charles Grassley asked the attorney of a former FBI informant Wednesday to allow her client to testify before his committee regarding the FBI's investigation regarding kickbacks and bribery by the Russian state controlled nuclear company that was approved to purchase twenty percent of United States uranium supply in 2010, Circa has learned.

"Reporting indicates that “the informant’s work was crucial to the government’s ability to crack a multimillion dollar racketeering scheme by Russian nuclear officials on U.S. soil” and that the scheme involved “bribery, kickbacks, money laundering, and extortion," Grassley states in his letter. "Further, the reporting indicates that your client can testify that 'FBI agents made comments to him suggesting political pressure was exerted during the Justice Department probe' and 'that there was specific evidence that could have scuttled approval of the Uranium One deal.' It appears that your client possesses unique information about the Uranium One/Rosatom transaction and how the Justice Department handled the criminal investigation into the Russian criminal conspiracy."

https://www.circa.com/story/2017/10/18/judiciary-committee-calls-on-former-fbi-informant-to-testify-about-uranium-one

It blows my mind that I even have to say this but I hope to hell this informant has a security team now. He might commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head, twice.

Oh here we go- I went to refresh my memory on some of this and ran into a completely different tangent, not sure if ALL of this is connected...Clinton Foundation, Fondo Acceso, Frank Guistra, Carlos Slim ,Bogata, Laureate, Marc Turi, Benghazi, Teneo....uranium? russia? Trying to follow the money... :blink:

Archived