Trump releasing JFK assassination files.

19April1775

The rogue elements in the intelligence community aren't very happy about this. We should learn a lot about some dirty alphabet agencies with this.

WASHINGTON — President Trump has decided to release a final batch of thousands of classified government documents related to the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy, Mr. Trump announced in a tweet on Saturday morning.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/21/us/politics/trump-jfk-assassination-classified.html

Correction: George Bush Sr. releasing the files. Trump hinting he might still interfere if the establishment pushes hard enough.

George Bush Sr. has raped so many children his blood is toxic. He doesn't make any decisions anymore.

The files on MLK would be even more interesting.

His FBI files. I'd like to see how much difference there is between the rumors and what they actually wrote down.

So Trump is taking credit for something he had nothing to do with? Sounds like most of his presidency so far.

How did he have nothing to do with it? The 1992 law did not mandate the release of the documents. It was Trump's decision alone, period.

The 1992 law stated that they would be released automatically by October 26th, 2017 unless stopped by the President. So Trump is literally doing nothing but letting the law take effect. The only decision Trumo could take is stopping the release.

And you think Hillary would have done it too. Ha. Got a bridge you want to sell me?

DELAYED!

Deep State slow walked them to his desk. Can't sign them yet. Hellfire coming down on CIA when this news spreads. What are they lying about?? The JFK assassination must be just as big of a lie as the Las Vegas shooting.

DELAYED!

Deep State slow walked them to his desk. Can't sign them yet. Hellfire coming down on CIA when this news spreads. What are they lying about?? The JFK assassination must be just as big of a lie as the Las Vegas shooting.

You're now getting sort of scary, and my bullshit meter is pinging high.

The dude is pretty far off his rocker, it'd be funny if he were the only one, but there is this nice little core of the far right movement who really believes all this shit. I can understand people hating taxes. I can understand people not liking welfare. I can understand people who want the government to have no interference in their life. The ones I can't get are the nutters and the racists.

The dude is pretty far off his rocker, it'd be funny if he were the only one, but there is this nice little core of the far right movement who really believes all this shit. I can understand people hating taxes. I can understand people not liking welfare. I can understand people who want the government to have no interference in their life. The ones I can't get are the nutters and the racists.

Dude you must live in a vacuum. You think theres no such thing as the deep state and deny what Soros is doing.

Carry on.

Dude you must live in a vacuum. You think theres no such thing as the deep state and deny what Soros is doing.

Carry on.

See, case in point, he's one of the ones I just don't get. Not only a nutter, but also a racist.

Edit: I'd like to give an example, Bubba, even though he's a dick, I get, he just seems to honestly dislike the Democrat platform. I can work with that, I may not agree with him policy wise, but I bet if I sat down and had a beer with him, we'd have a good discussion, argue a bit, and we'd both probably walk away with a "shit, I think he's wrong but whatever". With April or P&C? I'd get an earful of some crazy ass shit, and I'd probably walk away with a "Oh shit, I hope they never hurt someone..."

See, case in point, he's one of the ones I just don't get. Not only a nutter, but also a racist.

Edit: I'd like to give an example, Bubba, even though he's a dick, I get, he just seems to honestly dislike the Democrat platform. I can work with that, I may not agree with him policy wise, but I bet if I sat down and had a beer with him, we'd have a good discussion, argue a bit, and we'd both probably walk away with a "shit, I think he's wrong but whatever". With April or P&C? I'd get an earful of some crazy ass shit, and I'd probably walk away with a "Oh shit, I hope they never hurt someone..."

Calling me names doesnt invalidate any of the points I make.

As far as hurting people goes, you may not have noticed in your vacuum that the vast majority of mass shooters, etc are leftist registered Democrats.

Calling me names doesnt invalidate any of the points I make.

As far as hurting people goes, you may not have noticed in your vacuum that the vast majority of mass shooters, etc are leftist registered Democrats.

James Alex Fields Jr, James Harris Jackson, Houser, Jerad Miller, Robert Lewis Dear Jr, Dylan Roof, Wade Michael Page, Adkisson, Stack, McVeigh, Varnell, Jeremy Joseph Christian, Barrus, Purinton, Allen/Wright/Stein, Gavin Long, The Bundys taking over a federal compound, Scarsella, Gustavsson, Macey, Blackmen, Doyle/Chaney/Halderman/Chaney jr, Ponthieux, Doggart?

Edit: Oh and the name calling? I've shown how you've made racist comments here, and you take the word of a guy who believes chemicals in the water are turning frogs gay. I think both my comments are fair :)

Scary is that you don't really know what your government has been up to. What are they hiding? Seriously, what are they hiding? The case is 54 years old and they had 25 years to prepare for 10/26/17 and they dick with the President on the VERY day. Honestly I think Trump caught them by surprise. They didn't think he was serious and they got caught with their pants down. Even Kennedy knew the CIA was poison and had intentions of getting rid of them.

You are really getting over the top dude. Let me explain something. If people like me didn't exist in 1775 this country would not exist. It takes balls to fight for truth and freedom. Sounds like you have raisins. I will never apologize for knowing we have very evil people in this country trying to destroy it. You think the goal of global governance is a hoax and it is 2017. Get off the TV. It is set at a frequency to keep you docile. You aren't on my serious people radar, I'll just leave it at that.

You are really getting over the top dude. Let me explain something. If people like me didn't exist in 1775 this country would not exist. It takes balls to fight for truth and freedom. Sounds like you have raisins. I will never apologize for knowing we have very evil people in this country trying to destroy it. You think the goal of global governance is a hoax and it is 2017. Get off the TV. It is set at a frequency to keep you docile. You aren't on my serious people radar, I'll just leave it at that.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, I heard the infowars forums are a good safe space for nutters

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, I heard the infowars forums are a good safe space for nutters

LA, never in your wildest dreams will you hurt my feelings.

Archived