Trump secretly met w/Putin, got $145 million for USA uranium!

19April1775

Oh I'm sorry, that was Hillary Clinton. The bitch and her whole house of cards is going down. My entire life I have never seen a cover up for a criminal like I have seen for Hillary Clinton. She will drag down the whole media industrial complex if they don't Harvey Weinstein her very, very soon.

What a state of affairs...Trump seems incapable of not saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, and when he tries with good intentions gets ripped up by a large portion of the media that remind me of hounds baying at the foot of a tree with a fox in it.

It's just plain disheartening on all sides.

What a state of affairs...Trump seems incapable of not saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, and when he tries with good intentions gets ripped up by a large portion of the media that remind me of hounds baying at the foot of a tree with a fox in it.

It's just plain disheartening on all sides.

Its not a Trump thing, Sable.

2vlr8f9.jpg

How in the name of GOD can Mueller be heading a Russia probe when he was directly involved in the biggest Russian collusion and conspiracy story of our lives?? He was head of the FBI when all this was going on and he freaking covered it up! Jeff Sessions better have some serious top secret case going on or he needs to resign now. This is banana republic if I've ever seen it.

Trump will win this MS, there is NO WAY this isn't going to break in a really bad way for the people involved in this scandal. We are done as a Country if this is allowed to stand.

She should practice what she preaches, her,Bill, Chelsea are big crooks, TRUMPS doing a great job

Presidency via Twitter. SO cool? This will not end well.

It doesn't matter what the Clintons did when looking at Trump. If they did wrong, bring them to justice. It is a separate concern.

Playground bullshit. "I can be bad 'cause they were".

Have we lowered the bar this far?

She should practice what she preaches, her,Bill, Chelsea are big crooks, TRUMPS doing a great job

HUGE great impecccable job, with no mistakes. Get with the program, please.

Oops...you may have already been programmed? Do you like Fox News? A lot?

Like to hear what you want to hear?

We tend to gravitate to the "news" organizations that reinforce our point of view. Bad idea.

That is what Sport was politely getting at, even if the article was obtuse.

HUGE great impecccable job, with no mistakes. Get with the program, please.

Oops...you may have already been programmed? Do you like Fox News? A lot?

Like to hear what you want to hear?

We tend to gravitate to the "news" organizations that reinforce our point of view. Bad idea.

That is what Sport was politely getting at, even if the article was obtuse.

This argument over FOX, CNN, CBS, NBC yadda yadda needs to be forgotten once and for all. In the age of electronic media it is soooooo easy to see who is telling the truth about current events. So many people "in the news" are putting out their own media that the old media has turned into nothing but a reactionary propaganda machine. All the old media does anymore is watch an event, create their talking points on the event, bring consultants on the show, hammer the talking points. It is a form of mind control. I'm not saying that there are not individual segments or faces of those segments that don't have inside sources and still break "news" but it is getting very, very rare these days.

If I want to see Trump in his own words, unfiltered, no talking points, just what he says and how he says it, I visit:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/featured-videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYE8GO8URXHt3eLkqeo3uSw

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYxRlFDqcWM4y7FfpiAN3KQ

Once in a great while there will be some commentary from someone but mostly it is all raw footage of what the administration is doing as they are doing it.

Archived