Worst people in Broome County - 2017. Let's open the nominations!

Roy Hofheinz

One of my favorite BCVoice yearly traditions. It's time to open the nominations for Worst People in Broome County! A formal poll will follow in a few weeks.

I nominate:

Fred Akshar - sexual escapades

The lady who built the handicapped playground at Recreation Park - always crying for attention and praise

Harvey Stenger - students are out of control

One of my favorite BCVoice yearly traditions. It's time to open the nominations for Worst People in Broome County! A formal poll will follow in a few weeks.

I nominate:

Fred Akshar - sexual escapades

The lady who built the handicapped playground at Recreation Park - always crying for attention and praise

Harvey Stenger - students are out of control

I got stuck talking to her at a chamber of commerce event. She is TERRIBLE! She did that project for attention, not to help anyone. I really think she wants a statue of herself built at that park.

Patti Schwartz- Her "Patti Loves Binghamton" charade is old and tired. Just another phony, self-labeled artist. I guess if larceny doesn't work, reinvent yourself as that.

Fred Akshar- Another jerkoff politician.Libous reincarnate. One can only hope his next chainsaw campaign commercial ends in a horrific,bloody accident.

Jason Garnar- Just hard to look at his fake smile without balling up your fist and wishing he was in front of you.

Archived