70,000 New Jobs, Trump strikes again.

19April1775

This deal has been in the works for a long while, it was announced in February, which means it was negotiated before Trump was president... It's also not going to create 70k jobs. It's 39 planes, spread out over years, I'd be real interested in how Boeing reached that number but my guess would be something like:

Well this company makes one of the screws we need! They employ 1000 people! We count them! Etc.

To put it into perspective, Boeing currently employs about 80k people in BCA, Are they saying that 39 planes will add that many more jobs? Additionally they've laid off how many people this year?

This deal has been in the works for a long while, it was announced in February, which means it was negotiated before Trump was president... It's also not going to create 70k jobs. It's 39 planes, spread out over years, I'd be real interested in how Boeing reached that number but my guess would be something like:

Well this company makes one of the screws we need! They employ 1000 people! We count them! Etc.

To put it into perspective, Boeing currently employs about 80k people in BCA, Are they saying that 39 planes will add that many more jobs? Additionally they've laid off how many people this year?

A lot of deals have been in the works for a long time. Then the Closer was elected.

The question is, what deal will the closer close? Close the deal on starting nuclear war?

When is the last time you heard that mouse Kim Jong un squeak?

Archived