DC ROCKED: CLINTON PAID FOR KREMLIN DIRT ON TRUMP

19April1775

Drudge went full caps. Well, well well. Who was in bed with the Russians again? Kimber, LA, SE, Binghamtonian, any of you cucks got a comment?

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/clinton-campaign-dnc-helped-pay-for-work-on-dossier-about-russia-and-trump/

I'm just saying, he knew before he asked. Trump is draining the swamp.

djt-10-19-17-450x321.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it appears as though both sides of the spectrum were involved at one point or another in corrupt campaign work. The swamp involves both entrenched parties and their operatives. Both parties give not a care about you. It's big money, votes to stay in office to suck the public tit, and see where we are.

Drudge went full caps. Well, well well. Who was in bed with the Russians again? Kimber, LA, SE, Binghamtonian, any of you cucks got a comment?

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/clinton-campaign-dnc-helped-pay-for-work-on-dossier-about-russia-and-trump/

I'm just saying, he knew before he asked. Trump is draining the swamp.

djt-10-19-17-450x321.jpg

I just hope Mueller can use something from the dossier. Money well spent. And BTW, Hillary cant be impeached like Trump will be.

I'm confused. this is what I recall...after the primaries when candidates Clinton and Trump started to receive security briefings, I recall Trump telling us that when he told them he didn't need to see the briefings unless something changed, they held out this dossier and stated that was why they needed to meet with him everyday. So, President Obama saw this and did what? WHAT DID THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DO ABOUT THIS DOSSIER?

Uh oh Hillary. The FBI informant who was threatened by the Obama Admin. has now been cleared to testify.

Update (8:40 pm ET): The FBI informant who helped the Justice Department secure a conviction against the top official from the US subsidiary of Rosatom, the Russian atomic energy agency, but was blocked by the Obama Justice Department from testifying about Russian efforts to bribe and extort their way into possession of North American uranium assets - a process which was cleared by both Hillary Clinton's State Department and Robert Mueller's FBI - has as of moments ago been cleared to testify, the Justice Department announced on Wednesday evening.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-25/senate-intel-chairman-calls-special-prosecutor-investigate-uranium-one-deal

From what I gather, Ginger, both the Trump and Hillary supporters were at some time involved. They are all corrupt

What did President of the United States, Barack Obama do when he found out about the dossier? It was in his NSA briefing. What did he do when he found out about the Uranium? Billions of dollars dropped off in cash on the doorstep of IRAQ and IRAN...communicating with Hillary on her off the record server and refusing to appoint an inspector general?

How is Barack Obama NOT arrested for this treachery?

What did President of the United States, Barack Obama do when he found out about the dossier? It was in his NSA briefing. What did he do when he found out about the Uranium? Billions of dollars dropped off in cash on the doorstep of IRAQ and IRAN...communicating with Hillary on her off the record server and refusing to appoint an inspector general?

How is Barack Obama NOT arrested for this treachery?

The investigation is leading to Obama using the dossier to obtain illegal FISA warrants. The investigation is leading to he allowed Russia to acquirer 20 to 30 % of American uranium despite the corruption investigation conducted by the FBI. Serious national security breach. Seems to be no investigation into the Iran cash payment but Trump is using it as leverage to play hardball with that joke of an agreement Obama made with Iran. Seems to be no investigation about the illegal use of a private server but I'm sure Trump will use it as leverage along the way.

Honestly Ginger. I never ever thought it would get this far. Trump is for real so far. They picked a fight with the wrong dog. No wonder he said "law and order" a thousand times during the campaign. He meant it.

Oh geez! As soon as I posted that to you Ginger I saw this in one of my news feeds. They messed with the wrong dog. Somebody in DOJ is maintaining it was them though. I don't believe it. Just trying to give Trump political cover. I bet it was him.:

The directive for the Justice Department to lift a "gag order" on a former FBI informant involved in a high-profile Russia bribery case came from President Trump himself, a source told Fox News. On Wednesday night, the DOJ announced it had cleared the individual to speak to Congress about Moscow’s Obama-era uranium deals in the U.S. market and other schemes. A source said the order to release the confidential informant came directly from Trump -- though who actually made the final call is unclear. One well-placed source familiar with the decision-making process pushed back, saying the decision was made entirely by senior officials inside the DOJ.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/26/uranium-one-probe-order-to-lift-gag-on-russia-informant-came-from-trump-source-says.html

Get over Hillary. Hopefully she wil just go away.

No! She keeps talking and we boot more Republicans in 2018. All the ones associated with her are a target. Some have already given up. Hillary running her lips is a huge asset to #MAGA crowd.

Let me get this straight...the fake dossier was the RATIONALIZATION for the wiretapping and unmasking? No warrant? No judge signed off?

How many times did I say, wait till Donald Trump finds out about this rational basis business? Even George Will agrees with me. When are we going to have a constitutional convention on the the federal level?

Oh sorry-getting my cue from Rush...it's Bennan who testifed to SUFFICIENT BASIS.

We're talking about an election for the PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES. I would think the standard would be preponderance?

post edit- PLEASE, enthrall me...what was the rationalization they used for choosing "sufficient" ?

AND_what about that...unmasking and least restrictive means rule?

Mr Comey?

Let me get this straight...the fake dossier was the RATIONALIZATION for the wiretapping and unmasking? No warrant? No judge signed off?

How many times did I say, wait till Donald Trump finds out about this rational basis business? Even George Will agrees with me. When are we going to have a constitutional convention on the the federal level?

Oh sorry-getting my cue from Rush...it's Bennan who testifed to SUFFICIENT BASIS.

We're talking about an election for the PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES. I would think the standard would be strict scrutiny?

post edit- PLEASE, enthrall me...what was the rationalization they used for choosing "sufficient" ?

No to your question on "no warrant" "no judge signed off". The investigation is heading towards they obtained warrants BASED ON the FAKE dossier knowing it was fake. Which would make the wiretapping and unmasking extremely illegal.

Dooooooooooooo Nooooooooooooooot wish for a constitutional convention! It is fine as is. They want it opened up again to gut it. George Will is a traitor. He would have rather seen Hillary in office. And he is already suffering because of it. #MAGA crowd has booted him from the village.

:) ^ Well I'm not a lawyer '75, you know that. It's just that every time this terminology is tossed around it's always something completely idiotic.

:) ^ Well I'm not a lawyer '75, you know that. It's just that every time this terminology is tossed around it's always something completely idiotic.

What terminology?

Shouldn't be much longer before Hillary is diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer's and declared mentally incompetent to stand trial if she gets indicted in the near future.

I think they will just go with major failing physical health. It will be the first time she hasn't lied in decades. Thank God Trump won a majority of the States.

Archived