Gov. Cuomo commits to use NYS funds for Puerto Rico.

FormerSomeone

Cuomo is making his presidential bid on the backs of New York Staters. Our taxes will be leaving the state. Good to know we are so well funded at the State level we can give it away. But Cuomo still is holding millions of dollars in FEMA reimbursements to local municipalities (the Feds pay the state & the state is supposed to pass it along) from the 2006 flood.

Good to know Upstate NY is somewhere behind Puerto Rico in the scheme of reelection.

“I would love to be able to say that there's been tremendous progress since the first time we were in Puerto Rico which was basically the day after the Hurricane to today but that is not true. The situation is still deplorable in Puerto Rico.”

Cuomo on Thursday traveled with a delegation to deliver needed water-filtration systems and pledged another $1 million from the Empire State Clean Water fund toward the effort.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/cuomo-warns-u-s-lot-work-puerto-rico-article-1.3590742

Meanwhile back in Hoosick Falls, NY, there is a Perfluorooctanoic acid contamination issue with the local drinking water resource. EPA and NY Dept of Health pointing fingers at one another as to who is to blame. Good to see the governor has his priorities straight. This guy really needs to go, and I am NOT talking promotion to POTUS!!!!

The first year that Mario Jr. will even seriously consider running is 2024. Trump would mop the floor with him in 2020 and he knows it. I'm actually looking forward to the sacrificial lamb they put out there in 2020. Trump wins with 400 electoral votes in 2020 btw. Then again, maybe the DNC wants to get rid of that bozo Cuomo and they force him into a humiliating run.

If the GOP manages to pass tax reform that removes the state and local taxes deduction NY will become a ghost town. No one will be able to afford to live here. Just keep on spending Andy!

700,000 plus live in District 22 as far as I can see. Congresswoman Tenney voted against the budget saying 60,000 plus in the district would be penalized because of the removal of state and local tax deductions. That is around 12% of our population. Sounds to me it is the most wealthy that really rely on SALT. It proves that Trump targeted the middle class in his plan. As in the other 640,000 people in District 22.

Archived