Mueller has an indictment(s). Arrest(s) Monday. Who do you think?

19April1775

1. Prez. Trump

2. Hillary Clinton

3. Paul Manafort

4. Donald Jr.

5. Tony Podesta

6. John Podesta

I'm guessing Paul Manafort.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess we know who Bobbie boy is in bed with now.:

MUELLER PROBE'S FIRST ACT: LEAK TO CNN
CNN exclusively reported Friday night that Mueller's team had filed charges

My guess is Manafort, and not for anything related to the Trump campaign.

Yeah, I think it will be with his work involving the Podesta brothers aka Hillary people. Lost respect for Manafort when I heard he had business dealings with them. Thankfully he was a flash in the pan with Trump and his misdeeds are reportedly a few years before Trump even announced. So this will not be a hook into Trump by any means.

Alex Jones is reporting on his Sunday broadcast that it is Manafort and 2 of his assistants. He only named one of them. Rick Gates. Most definitely has nothing to do with Trump.

Manafort and Gates surrendering right now. Charge on Manafort is allegedly tax fraud. What does tax fraud have to do with Russia/Trump collusion??

https://www.wsj.com/articles/former-trump-campaign-chairman-paul-manafort-charged-in-russia-probe-1509365767

The special counsel’s office told Fox News that the counts include conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign banks and financial accounts.

Yikes, that first one sounds like a biggie, I am no attorney but I can't imagine that is good....

Lot more info now from when I first posted. I'm seeing that. ^

Paul J. Manafort, Jr., of Alexandria, Va., and Richard W. Gates III, of Richmond, Va., have been indicted by a federal grand jury on Oct. 27, 2017, in the District of Columbia. The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts. The case was unsealed on Oct. 30, 2017, after the defendants were permitted to surrender themselves to the custody of the FBI.

--

That's a lot...

This is nothing more than a very calculated distraction to draw attention away from the Russian uranium deal.

Jeff Sessions needs to resign. Crimes everywhere by the swamp and he is worried about marihuana and civil asset forfeiture. Beyond ridiculous at this point. If a special counsel was created to examine the Uranium One scandal Bob Mueller would be a suspect. Banana Republic.

This is nothing more than a very calculated distraction to draw attention away from the Russian uranium deal.

The only attention being placed on that deal is by those that are trying to distract us from Mueller's indictments and coming indictments.

Papadapoulus was also indicted today, he was brought in in July and they already indicted him, that's a tight ship. His testimony is pretty damaging as well. This all ties back to Russian involvement with the Trump campaign, every little part of it.

Manafort is tied to the Podesta's who are tied to Hillary. Tony Podesta is stepping down. Something up.

Tony Podesta stepping down from lobbying giant amid Mueller probe

Democratic power lobbyist Tony Podesta, founder of the Podesta Group, is stepping down from the firm that bears his name after coming under investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314

The only attention being placed on that deal is by those that are trying to distract us from Mueller's indictments and coming indictments.

Papadapoulus was also indicted today, he was brought in in July and they already indicted him, that's a tight ship. His testimony is pretty damaging as well. This all ties back to Russian involvement with the Trump campaign, every little part of it.

I hold a theory that when Mueller and Rosenstein were in the Oval Office meeting Trump, the day before Mueller was appointed Special Counsel, both of them were signing immunity deals. Manafort to Podesta to Hillary. As above you see one of the Podesta's has already choked. Podesta's could be selling that bitch out to save their own asses.

Edit: Very interesting quote, fight what? Indictment for sure:

“[Tony] was very magnanimous and said, “This is an amazing group of people,” a source said of Podesta’s remarks. Podesta also told staff he “doesn’t intend to go quietly, or learn how to play golf.” He said he “needs to fight this as an individual, but doesn’t want the firm to fight it.”

Just wait, I really think that this will be the worlds biggest "be careful what you wish for" for the Left. Podestas to Clinton. Uranium to Clinton. etc to Clinton. etc to Clinton. etc to Clinton. They will be falling faster than the Hollywood elite (which is "a whole nother sh--show"). It'll take a several months but will be interesting to see how CNN frames this one... There is a reason that Trump is not worried. He knows what is up. JMHO. Additionally, he could (and no doubt would) pardon himself on the way out the door.

How are people tying Manafort to Clinton? That's a mighty stretch. Are people forgetting who Manafort worked for here? Who Gates and Papadopoulus worked for? What is the connection between all of them? Russia and the Trump campaign.

Why is Donnie yelling on Twitter that there's no collusion?

You do know that Ukraine and Russia are different countries right? They are accusing Manafort regarding his dealings with THE UKRAINE. As far as tying Manafort to Clinton that is the easiest thing in the world. They have business partners in common named John and Tony Podesta.

Archived