Mueller has an indictment(s). Arrest(s) Monday. Who do you think?

19April1775

Just wait, I really think that this will be the worlds biggest "be careful what you wish for" for the Left. Podestas to Clinton. Uranium to Clinton. etc to Clinton. etc to Clinton. etc to Clinton. They will be falling faster than the Hollywood elite (which is "a whole nother sh--show"). It'll take a several months but will be interesting to see how CNN frames this one... There is a reason that Trump is not worried. He knows what is up. JMHO. Additionally, he could (and no doubt would) pardon himself on the way out the door.

I agree but when I think about it that would have to include my theory that Mueller and Rosenstein are acting under an immunity agreement signed with Trump. Otherwise there is no way either one of those men would let Trump get to Clinton. On record they are a dirty cop and a dirty prosecutor. You or I could indict them from what is already public information. The immunity deal would also explain the silence from Jeff Sessions.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is very telling regarding Podesta. He admits he stepped down because of his connection to Manafort and the indictments. Hmmmm. And this is the Washington Post! Clinton is screwed.

Tony Podesta, a Democratic power lobbyist, announced to colleagues Monday that he is stepping down amid a series of indictments that cast a shadow on work his firm had done with Paul Manafort that may have benefited a Ukrainian regime friendly to the Kremlin.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/amid-swirl-of-controversy-democratic-power-lobbyist-podesta-steps-down/2017/10/30/14c4bb0a-bd97-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html?utm_term=.7993a5dcb3ed

I agree but when I think about it that would have to include my theory that Mueller and Rosenstein are acting under an immunity agreement signed with Trump. Otherwise there is no way either one of those men would let Trump get to Clinton. On record they are a dirty cop and a dirty prosecutor. You or I could indict them from what is already public information. The immunity deal would also explain the silence from Jeff Sessions.

I agree, just not sure of the legality of a prosecutor working with immunity... who gave it to him, Sessions, Trump? My concern would be that if one of them did, then the whole prosecution could be tainted as a conflict of interest (ie, you have immunity, don't go after me - that's how CNN would frame that one). The whole thing stinks of fatcats getting fatter. It's an interesting time. There is no question in my mind that HRC and the foundation (thus WJC) are dirty. It is simply a matter of someone having the stones to go after the facts. Problem for the right is if Mueller can or will get there. Uranium, donations, pay for play... seems like a juicy trail if some US Attorney wants to make a name for him/herself but that has to happen from Sessions's office on down. He was a poor choice given his questionable race relations. A staunch, middle of the road law enforcer should be in that office, not sure who, but I think thats what it would take. Long rant, sorry.

I agree, just not sure of the legality of a prosecutor working with immunity... who gave it to him, Sessions, Trump? My concern would be that if one of them did, then the whole prosecution could be tainted as a conflict of interest (ie, you have immunity, don't go after me - that's how CNN would frame that one). The whole thing stinks of fatcats getting fatter. It's an interesting time. There is no question in my mind that HRC and the foundation (thus WJC) are dirty. It is simply a matter of someone having the stones to go after the facts. Problem for the right is if Mueller can or will get there. Uranium, donations, pay for play... seems like a juicy trail if some US Attorney wants to make a name for him/herself but that has to happen from Sessions's office on down. He was a poor choice given his questionable race relations. A staunch, middle of the road law enforcer should be in that office, not sure who, but I think thats what it would take. Long rant, sorry.

I follow what you say 100%. The prosecutor having immunity from the very people they are allegedly investigating. Hmmm.

dude, just went to your link... who TF wears that red jacket to an event. Looks like he was paying homage to Hugh Hefner or something... SMH

The same kind of sicko that has this "art" hanging in his house, literally.

bcoll.png

^^John and Tony Podesta's taste in art if I didn't make that completely clear.^^

Child rapist scumbags no question. That's how Hillary likes her friends. She has been photographed with more rapists and child molesters than anyone in the entire country.

You do know that Ukraine and Russia are different countries right? They are accusing Manafort regarding his dealings with THE UKRAINE. As far as tying Manafort to Clinton that is the easiest thing in the world. They have business partners in common named John and Tony Podesta.

Did you even read the indictment??

The Party of Regions was a pro-Russia politic party in Ukraine. They worked for a lot of pro-Russian organizations within Russia, and then Russian organizations.

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000015f-6d73-d751-af7f-7f735cc70000

Also, why is everyone ignoring Papadopoulus pleading guilty?

Did you even read the indictment??

The Party of Regions was a pro-Russia politic party in Ukraine. They worked for a lot of pro-Russian organizations within Russia, and then Russian organizations.

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000015f-6d73-d751-af7f-7f735cc70000

Also, why is everyone ignoring Papadopoulus pleading guilty?

Sorry man. It won't stretch as far as you want it to.

Uh oh. Seeing chatter on the internet that one or more Podesta indictment will be announced Wednesday or Thursday.

Edit: Plus a company called Mercury LLC.

Edit edit: The Podesta Group, not one or more Podesta brother. John Podesta is clear so far. His brother Tony is in hot water. Makes sense he resigned from The Podesta Group.

Apparently this is Company A and Company B mentioned in the already released indictment.

Uh oh, uh oh, UH OH. The Podesta Group lobbied on behalf of none other than URANIUM ONE!! What a wonderful time to be alive. Hillary is so screwed.

GVa2Thr_qnnOiBY91CSs1DexhvjOlFhD2Ef0Tlb_

Four posts in a row 75? Might be time to get outside and get some fresh air?

Its gonna be fun to watch Trumps world collapse around him. We all knew it was/is coming. But for those of you who are claiming Hillary is in deep doo doo, who cares? Shes not the president. She lost. Shes last weeks news. Remember?

Its gonna be fun to watch Trumps world collapse around him. We all knew it was/is coming. But for those of you who are claiming Hillary is in deep doo doo, who cares? Shes not the president. She lost. Shes last weeks news. Remember?

You're right, sportroll. Clearly she's got nothing to worry about. I mean, fearing that you'll be hanged if the truth about you ever comes out is a definite sign of a person who believes in her innocence.

She's got Trump right where he wants her.

Stay tuned for more sportyboy...

hillary-has-massive-meltdown-thi.jpg

Both sides of the isle take some hits... In the end the biggest prize will be Hillary and Bill not Trump. That's where my money bets...

Let them all take the hits they have earned. Hill will get a pass on prosecution because of a sudden mass suicide of witnesses against her. Obama will slide by on his black privilege.

Keep it coming 75. Love it. Like I said... Be careful what you wish for Left Wing.... Sidenote... CNN has a story on how Fox is covering the story. Unbelievable.

You mean how Fox didn't cover the story? Fox was too busy worrying about the Cheeseburger emoji to cover the indictments. Remember, if it's not on Fox News it didn't happen.

Now Carter Page is admitting that Russia "may have come up" in his emails while working for the Trump Campaign.

Keep believing it's all about Hillary, when Trumps minions start getting arrested your world will start crumbling.

Both sides of the isle take some hits... In the end the biggest prize will be Hillary and Bill not Trump. That's where my money bets...

Absolutely. I'm not naive that the swamp includes RINO's. I dislike them more than democrats because they are hiding.

I don't thinks it's fun. This president ran office on the assumption there would be people of high integrity available to help him run this country. Turns out the best in class are all criminals. Turns out all of the people we thought were the smartest are dumb, AND GREEDY. I love how they are trying to use the excuse "this is the way things are done".

BTW I don't think you can hurt Donald Trump any more than he has already been personally insulted. I wish he would release his taxes. I want to see the list. I want to see the list of all the people he donated money to over the years, especially New Yorkers. We already know he gave money to Bill and Hillary Clinton. not only that, they attended his wedding(s) sat at his table, ate HIS FOOD and drank his champagne then they have the nerve to purchase and circulate this disgusting (from what I hear) excuse for a "dossier"? THIS IS THE WAY THOSE CLASSLESS PEOPLE BEHAVE? And you wonder why she wasn't elected.

btw, Carl Heastie? Hillary will NEVER be a New Yorker.

DRAIN THE SWAMP.

Archived