Trump slaying Dems and Clinton Corruption in Sunday Morning Tweets

19April1775

All put together below. Link for the individual screen shots after. I'm telling you, they will have to kill him to keep from going to prison when this is done. He does not give a f**k how important they think they are/were.:

President Trump: Never seen such Republican ANGER & UNITY as I have concerning the lack of investigation on Clinton made Fake Dossier (now $12,000,000?), the Uranium to Russia deal, the 33,000 plus deleted Emails, the Comey fix and so much more. Instead they look at phony Trump/Russia, “collusion,” which doesn’t exist. The Dems are using this terrible (and bad for our country) Witch Hunt for evil politics, but the R’s are now fighting back like never before. There is so much GUILT by Democrats/Clinton, and now the facts are pouring out. DO SOMETHING!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/trump-goes-democrats-using-terrible-witch-hunt-evil-politics/

For his own good, '75, he should stay above the fray...he only hurts himself with Twitter rants. It only plays to his base. The left wing jumps all over it, and the moderates wait and see what truth comes out eventually and roll their eyes. It's not helping him.

For his own good, '75, he should stay above the fray...he only hurts himself with Twitter rants. It only plays to his base. The left wing jumps all over it, and the moderates wait and see what truth comes out eventually and roll their eyes. It's not helping him.

Actually I think he chips away at gaining more independents too. My reasoning is I've noticed a pattern on how he operates. He will tweet something that is not in the news but he knows it is true. They go apetard on him, 3 weeks later it is in the news, he was right and the media looks dumb. What amazes me is they keep falling for it over and over again. Really makes you wonder the IQ of "news" people. He enjoys being a master troll for sure.

DNz-LZsU8AApVyZ.jpg

Still having trouble getting my hands around the recent Donna Brazile expose of Hillary Clinton's dirty workings during the recent presidential campaign.

Help me here. Brazile claims that Clinton basically hijacked the Democratic Primary, primarily at the cost to Bernie Sanders, thru financial shenanigans, intimidation, and so on. Was it not she herself who was outed through WikiLeaks as having supplied candidate Clinton with the questions in advance of a Town Hall debate with Mr Sanders?? Am I missing something here as she now tries her hand at "whistleblower" in the attempt to whatever.....sell her book? Help.

Still having trouble getting my hands around the recent Donna Brazile expose of Hillary Clinton's dirty workings during the recent presidential campaign.

Help me here. Brazile claims that Clinton basically hijacked the Democratic Primary, primarily at the cost to Bernie Sanders, thru financial shenanigans, intimidation, and so on. Was it not she herself who was outed through WikiLeaks as having supplied candidate Clinton with the questions in advance of a Town Hall debate with Mr Sanders?? Am I missing something here as she now tries her hand at "whistleblower" in the attempt to whatever.....sell her book? Help.

Ya got me stumped.

Why are you persecuting Donna Brazile?!!! Don't you know she's a Christian woman? :D

That was the first thing I was waiting for somebody to publicly throw in her face (debate question scandal) but I haven't seen it yet personally. She is saying some pretty bizarre things. Seems to be more than selling a book but what do I know. Like how after Seth Rich's murder she was paranoid she would be next and kept her office blinds closed so she wouldn't get taken out by a sniper. What the hell is that??

I see where the left wing main stream media went through with their typical Sunday morning dog & pony shows in support for the tin plated phoney Donna Brazille and her magical mystery book selling tour.

The lady is positioning herself as having tried to save the DNC from the Clintons and thus the country from Trump? And per the Washington Post, she claims in her book that she doesn't recall sending the Town Hall questions in advance to the Clinton campaign people nor could she find any records herself of ever having sent them. But she later confessed to having done so? After first denying having done so and evasively proclaiming her honorable Christian womanhood. And as to be expected, nowhere was this blatantly contradictory and perplexing reality pursued by the so called news " journalists". Imagine that?

She also claims to now be in fear for her safety....especially in light of the unsolved Seth Rich murder. Now that might be the single most honest point in her entire book.....which should easily make the blatantly left leaning NY Times best seller list.......in the category of fiction.

Tons of evidence that Seth Rich transferred all those emails to a thumb drive, gave them to Wikileaks and was killed for it. That is where her fear of being "whistle blower" comes from. She knows the dark side. I honestly think she is trying to get out in front of a soon to be released massive scandal at the DNC. She will seize a lot of power because people will say "Donna was trying to warn us! Put her in!" So in the end, yes she is being very self serving with all of this.

Archived