Terror in Manhattan? Breaking.

19April1775

The terrorist was allowed entry into the country under a program created by our very own Sen Schumer; the Diversity Visa Lottery Program. Good old diversity strikes again.

It wasn't created by him, when he was a Congressman he was one of 30 something co-sponsors, it was introduced by a different Congressman. It passed in 1990 and was signed into law by George HW Bush. Schumer tried to pass other reform in 2013, bi-partisan reform that passed in the Senate, it would have eliminated the Diversity Visa Lottery program, but Boehner refused to introduce it into the House.

It wasn't created by him, when he was a Congressman he was one of 30 something co-sponsors, it was introduced by a different Congressman. It passed in 1990 and was signed into law by George HW Bush. Schumer tried to pass other reform in 2013, bi-partisan reform that passed in the Senate, it would have eliminated the Diversity Visa Lottery program, but Boehner refused to introduce it into the House.

Unfortunately there are those here who's factual perception is unyieldingly slanted to conform to their own beliefs. Any attempt at rational logic to sway their distorted opinions is a total waste of time! I do however, admire your resolve. If nothing else it serves to enlighten others to the facts!

22886298_1968221216527551_74646423671290

That's a fact, Jack, but facts apparently don't matter ;)

Again, stop blaming Schumer for this. Why do you ignore the facts? Why do you hate them?

So it took Schumer 23 years to realize he put the country in danger after being "instrumental"<<<(NYT's description) in passing it? The 2013 deal was trying to push amnesty for 11 millionish ILLEGAL immigrants. It was an amnesty bill hiding under the code words "undocumented workers" and "path to citizenship". No doubt Schumer gave up his lottery program to get amnesty for 11 million illegals. Which fraud of his is worse? The guy is an idiot. Just some facts...

The Diversity Visa Lottery Program is essentially a no whites allowed program, which validates my point that the concept of diversity is inherently anti white.

You could argue it was anti-merit based. I don't care what skin color, what country, what religion just have a burning desire to contribute to America. And come here legally. I heard a touching story today of an Iranian who busted his ass to get here legally, busted his ass to get an education and busted his ass to start a business that still thrives today. He has become a millionaire providing good jobs all because he believed in American opportunity. Such an awesome story. The marxist/communist left has no concept of this path. They want to turn us into a refugee host for no other reason than to gut us. Psychos pure and simple.

You could argue it was anti-merit based. I don't care what skin color, what country, what religion just have a burning desire to contribute to America. And come here legally. I heard a touching story today of an Iranian who busted his ass to get here legally, busted his ass to get an education and busted his ass to start a business that still thrives today. He has become a millionaire providing good jobs all because he believed in American opportunity. Such an awesome story. The marxist/communist left has no concept of this path. They want to turn us into a refugee host for no other reason than to gut us. Psychos pure and simple.

The problem is when people immigrate here with no desire to assimilate into society. That's the multiculturalism BS that's pushed by the left. You wind up with all of these enclaves of immigrants just reestablishing the country they fled from, here on American soil. Islamberg is a prime example of this. MN is now practically an Islamic state, because of unchecked immigration of persons who have no intention of assimilation.

This bullshit about diversity being our strength is just that, bullshit. It's just more lies from the left. UNITY has always been our strength.

The divershitty multicultural bullshit does nothing to unify us. It serves only to fracture us as a society, and therefore weaken us.

Talk about a scumbag FBI agent. We need to gut this agency and start over. Full of traitors. Screw you scumbag!

OBAMA-ERA FBI ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: AMERICANS MUST “ACCEPT” TERROR ATTACKS AS THE PRICE OF DIVERSITY Figliuzzi says public needs to get used to “new way of life” so America isn’t seen as racist

The former Assistant Director for Counterintelligence at the FBI under Barack Obama says that Americans must learn to “accept” terror attacks as a “new way of life” because that’s a better outcome than being called racist.

https://www.infowars.com/obama-fbi-assistant-director-americans-must-accept-terror-attacks-as-the-price-of-diversity/

^When 9/11 was occurring I looked at my coworkers and said, "They will never stop now." A zero tolerance policy is a worthy goal. Law enforcement says even if someone is on their radar they can't DO anything until a crime has been committed. I'm going to try to think outside of the box as I go about my day today. Starting with a 3 strikes and...then something gets done. ie- the FBI actually told those Tsarnaev boys that their behavior had come to their attention...hmmm let me think...YOU THINK TOO! :)

ie Three strikes and it can be determined one is a danger to themselves and other people? Then strict surveillance maybe? Ankle monitor? And what about those people with money instigating behavior? How to interrupt that. post edit-I know some of you are thinking I'm stepping on the 1st amendment but actually I just thought of an algorithm regarding verbalizations/behaviors that might be appropriate that could be used but I won't have access to it until Monday.(unless I want to spend the time looking it up on the computer and I don't.)

Archived