Trump: "We will never waiver in the defense of our beloved country."

19April1775

I have to say that was probably one of the best bossman videos of him I have seen to date. Covered many more topics than the video title said. Make no mistake, Trump is in charge.

I just had to bring a part of one of my posts on another topic over here:

The only thing Trump is extreme about is making America great again. Low taxes, high wages, secure borders, low crime, big beautiful families and a 55' Chevy in every driveway. AMERICANA stuff!

6172a3df79993ef7e400a4a55554a0bc.jpg

We will never waiver in the defense of our beloved country.

Except if it's a white guy shooting hundreds of people and killing 58 in Las Vegas, then nothing, nada. What was it they said? Now is not the time to talk about this, we should mourn.

What a con man.

Whoa whoa whoa, listen, that guy was a crazy, and the NRA said it's okay

I have to say that was probably one of the best bossman videos of him I have seen to date. Covered many more topics than the video title said. Make no mistake, Trump is in charge.

First of all, being a leader and being in charge are not the same thing. The leader of a military operation or of a medical operation, for that matter clearly would do well to exhibit leadership qualities, but they are also, most definitely, in charge. They tell team members to do things, and those people do them. The whole process would fail if that didnt happen.

Few people would quibble at the description of Nelson Mandela as a leader, but he was not in charge of anything in his final few decades. And even when he was president of South Africa, it wasnt his being in charge that made him a leader. Trump might be in charge, but he is no leader.

Being a leader means you are in charge. Being in charge, doesnt mean you are a leader.

Second, its hard to take you seriously 1775, not that you care what I think, but this site has become inundated with your posts. Its almost like you are having a conversation with yourself. Put the phone down and just talk to yourself?

President Trump is in charge? OH REALLY? :angry: In case your wondering why I'm up at 2 am...I still have pneumonia. I paid cash for 3 doctor appointments, 2 chest xrays, 2 scripts for Levaquin and prednisone and 1 Rx for giatusse with codeine. that added up to about $600.00 in just one month because my deductible is $6,000 a year. My doctor tells me he is "uncomfortable" with the way I pick and choose my healthcare. I tell him, I have a $6,000 deductible so of course I have to prioritize. He says...I HAVE TO APPLY FOR MEDICAID. He says if I don't qualify for medicaid because I WORK, then I have to apply for some other subsidy through his office.

So it's 2 am, I wake up coughing.and read on the computer NO REPEAL OF THE ACA MANDATE. $42/Week for insurance that does not address my needs but GEE it'll make my doctor happy and a $6,000 deductible.

I have worked my entire life, this is inappropriate. I shouldn't have to apply for MEDICAID. I want that mandate repealed TODAY. President Obama created this communistic insurance mess and I expect you people to fix it NOW, before the budget is passed and I DON'T CARE how you pay for it.

President Trump is in charge? OH REALLY? :angry: In case your wondering why I'm up at 2 am...I still have pneumonia. I paid cash for 3 doctor appointments, 2 chest xrays, 2 scripts for Levaquin and prednisone and 1 Rx for giatusse with codeine. that added up to about $600.00 in just one month because my deductible is $6,000 a year. My doctor tells me he is "uncomfortable" with the way I pick and choose my healthcare. I tell him, I have a $6,000 deductible so of course I have to prioritize. He says...I HAVE TO APPLY FOR MEDICAID. He says if I don't qualify for medicaid because I WORK, then I have to apply for some other subsidy through his office.

So it's 2 am, I wake up coughing.and read on the computer NO REPEAL OF THE ACA MANDATE. $42/Week for insurance that does not address my needs but GEE it'll make my doctor happy and a $6,000 deductible.

I have worked my entire life, this is inappropriate. I shouldn't have to apply for MEDICAID. I want that mandate repealed TODAY. President Obama created this communistic insurance mess and I expect you people to fix it NOW, before the budget is passed and I DON'T CARE how you pay for it.

Is that an official Obama Care plan? That is the truth that the "news" never wants to talk about. Deductibles are so high you can't even use it. It is a total fraud. You can thank John McCain for blocking the latest reform a few weeks ago. Trump did sign an EO authorizing across state lines competition. Hopefully that will start driving down the costs.

Chevy with the hot chick in every driveway? That ought to sell to anyone not paying attention! End result will be a Yugo with a fat babushka, unless you're already rich.

The Atlanta FED is projecting 4+% GDP growth this last quarter. It is gaining steam.

Second, its hard to take you seriously 1775, not that you care what I think, but this site has become inundated with your posts. Its almost like you are having a conversation with yourself. Put the phone down and just talk to yourself?

Oh.

I've written about this before-the plans my company subscribe to ARE Obamacare. you get a choice of gold, silver or bronze plans. I've also mentioned that when I ran the numbers, it didn't matter which plan you chose, you were either going to pay on the front end with a high premium, low deductible or on the back end with a low premium but high deductible, it all evens out.

We will never waiver in the defense of our beloved country.

Except if it's a white guy shooting hundreds of people and killing 58 in Las Vegas, then nothing, nada. What was it they said? Now is not the time to talk about this, we should mourn.

What a con man.

No amount of gun control would have stopped that incident. So he was smart to not waste energy on that particular conversation.

I've written about this before-the plans my company subscribe to ARE Obamacare. you get a choice of gold, silver or bronze plans. I've also mentioned that when I ran the numbers, it didn't matter which plan you chose, you were either going to pay on the front end with a high premium, low deductible or on the back end with a low premium but high deductible, it all evens out.

That is what I have read over and over. Makes my blood boil when a talking head or politician gets on TV slamming Trump for trying to fix it. They don't tell the truth that hardly anyone can afford to use it. It is worthless. Plus it has been getting illegal funding. Total joke.

First of all, being a leader and being in charge are not the same thing. The leader of a military operation or of a medical operation, for that matter clearly would do well to exhibit leadership qualities, but they are also, most definitely, in charge. They tell team members to do things, and those people do them. The whole process would fail if that didnt happen.

Few people would quibble at the description of Nelson Mandela as a leader, but he was not in charge of anything in his final few decades. And even when he was president of South Africa, it wasnt his being in charge that made him a leader. Trump might be in charge, but he is no leader.

Being a leader means you are in charge. Being in charge, doesnt mean you are a leader.

One of your problems SE is you just aren't all that informed. If you knew what Globalism has been doing to America since about 1992 especially, you would know that Trump is most definitely a leader. His economic nationalist policies are the equivalent of punching globalism square in the jaw. He stopped the vampires feeding on America dead in their tracks. Now we've had GDP of 3% two quarters in a row and they are starting to project 4+% for the 4th quarter if nothing changes.

I saw a Obama Care cost out of Florida posted on another board. This is ridiculous.

e1mp0o09zkvz.png

That is what I have read over and over. Makes my blood boil when a talking head or politician gets on TV slamming Trump for trying to fix it. They don't tell the truth that hardly anyone can afford to use it. It is worthless. Plus it has been getting illegal funding. Total joke.

What's disgusting is they are, as predicted, forcing people toward a single payer dynamic. I'm not begging for my own money back in the form of medicaid. I'm a homeowner, pay county taxes which of course are subject to those medicaid mandates. As I stated, this is inappropriate. I'm not sure what the answer is going to be for me, but obviously, I'm not the only person in this position. My coworkers and colleagues at other similar companies are equally appalled.

Amazing how the left wants to re-write history yet still use it to bait and bring down this country:

http://freebeacon.com/politics/april-ryan-asks-again-whether-white-house-thinks-slavery-is-wrong/

White House reporter April Ryan followed up Wednesday on whether the Trump administration believes "slavery is wrong," with press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders calling the suggestion "disgusting and absurd."

"What is the definition of compromise as it relates to slavery and the Civil War?" Ryan asked, in reference to an interview by Chief of Staff John Kelly where he said the Civil War was caused by a "lack of compromise."

"I think I've addressed the concerns that a lot of people had and the questions that you had. And I'm not going to relitigate history here," Sanders said.

"I had a question still lingering when you left. And I'm going to ask the question again," Ryan said, referencing shouting out the day before to ask whether the administration felt slavery was wrong.

"Why don't you ask it in a way that apparently you are accusing me of being?" Sanders asked.

"I'm not accusing. I'm asking the question, seriously, Sarah … Does this administration believe, does this president believe slavery was wrong?" Ryan asked.

"And before you answer, Mary Frances Berry, historian, said in 1860 there was a compromise. The compromise was to have southern states keep slavery but the Confederacy fired on Fort Sumter that caused the Civil War," Ryan added.

"I think it is disgusting and absurd to suggest that anyone inside of this building would support slavery," Sanders said, moving on to other questions."

"Disgusting" indeed, but that is the way of the left......too bad it isn't working...not! Go Trump! Build that wall, deport the thugs Obama wanted to shelter, secure our borders and make this country a proud nation once again no matter how the liberals try and bring it down!

Got that sunshiny feeling the left is about to implode....so much hypocrisy!

https://www.mediaite.com/print/donna-brazile-says-she-found-proof-hillary-rigged-dem-primary-against-bernie/

"In her new book Hacks, Donna Brazile — the former interim Democratic National Committee chairwoman — alleges that Hillary Clinton “rigged the [party’s] nomination process” against populist candidate Bernie Sanders in the 2016 primaries.

“I had found my proof [of rigging] and it broke my heart,” wrote Brazile in an exerpt of her book published by Politico Magazine today."

“I had found my proof [of rigging] and it broke my heart,” wrote Brazile in anexerpt of her book published by Politico Magazine today.

The said rigging, according to Brazile, was discovered in an agreement and explained as follows:

“The agreement—signed by Amy Dacey, the former CEO of the DNC, and Robby Mook [Clinton campaign manager] with a copy to Marc Elias—specified that in exchange for raising money and investing in the DNC, Hillary would control the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised. Her campaign had the right of refusal of who would be the party communications director, and it would make final decisions on all the other staff. The DNC also was required to consult with the campaign about all other staffing, budgeting, data, analytics, and mailings.”

Amazing how the left wants to re-write history yet still use it to bait and bring down this country:

http://freebeacon.com/politics/april-ryan-asks-again-whether-white-house-thinks-slavery-is-wrong/

White House reporter April Ryan followed up Wednesday on whether the Trump administration believes "slavery is wrong," with press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders calling the suggestion "disgusting and absurd."

"What is the definition of compromise as it relates to slavery and the Civil War?" Ryan asked, in reference to an interview by Chief of Staff John Kelly where he said the Civil War was caused by a "lack of compromise."

"I think I've addressed the concerns that a lot of people had and the questions that you had. And I'm not going to relitigate history here," Sanders said.

"I had a question still lingering when you left. And I'm going to ask the question again," Ryan said, referencing shouting out the day before to ask whether the administration felt slavery was wrong.

"Why don't you ask it in a way that apparently you are accusing me of being?" Sanders asked.

"I'm not accusing. I'm asking the question, seriously, Sarah … Does this administration believe, does this president believe slavery was wrong?" Ryan asked.

"And before you answer, Mary Frances Berry, historian, said in 1860 there was a compromise. The compromise was to have southern states keep slavery but the Confederacy fired on Fort Sumter that caused the Civil War," Ryan added.

"I think it is disgusting and absurd to suggest that anyone inside of this building would support slavery," Sanders said, moving on to other questions."

"Disgusting" indeed, but that is the way of the left......too bad it isn't working...not! Go Trump! Build that wall, deport the thugs Obama wanted to shelter, secure our borders and make this country a proud nation once again no matter how the liberals try and bring it down!

When you think about how politics works in America it really makes you wonder if the left is actually trying to kill themselves on purpose. How can they believe pushing narratives like this will pull independents over to their side? I don't know if you know yet but Roger Stone is going on record that Michelle Obama may be the democrat nominee in 2020. They might be trying to plant that seed of slave owner Trump versus black female slave Obama. It won't work but they are desperate so they will try anything at this point.

When you think about how politics works in America it really makes you wonder if the left is actually trying to kill themselves on purpose. How can they believe pushing narratives like this will pull independents over to their side? I don't know if you know yet but Roger Stone is going on record that Michelle Obama may be the democrat nominee in 2020. They might be trying to plant that seed of slave owner Trump versus black female slave Obama. It won't work but they are desperate so they will try anything at this point.

Yep. I called that one quite a while ago! Like I mentioned, it will be back to the Obama years of despising our country and white males, being ashamed to be Americans and our school kids forced to eat nothing but wheat bread again...that woman was worthless!

It is interesting that Brazile has been given the green light to out the Clinton's. We already know the Obama's hate the Clinton's so I'll bet this is the final purge of that slimy corrupt bitch Hillary.

Yep. I called that one quite a while ago! Like I mentioned, it will be back to the Obama years of despising our country and white males, being ashamed to be Americans and our school kids forced to eat nothing but wheat bread again...that woman was worthless!

They don't understand what is occurring in this country. She will get slaughtered.

One of your problems SE is you just aren't all that informed. If you knew what Globalism has been doing to America since about 1992 especially, you would know that Trump is most definitely a leader. His economic nationalist policies are the equivalent of punching globalism square in the jaw. He stopped the vampires feeding on America dead in their tracks. Now we've had GDP of 3% two quarters in a row and they are starting to project 4+% for the 4th quarter if nothing changes.

Can you provide proof of the Trump affect you are referring to please? Thanks. Im trying to inform myself.

Archived