BERGDAHL

Lady Gaga

Obama is a scumbag on par with Hillary. Here he is enjoying his deserter buddy. What kind of twisted psyop was this? Fuck you deep state. Gonna root you out for good under Trump.

president-barack-obama-watches-as-jami-b

Berghdal should be forced to have a portrait of Sgt. Mark Allen with his family in every room so he is constantly reminded of the man who lost so much when he was shot in the head trying to "rescue" him after he wandered off. He'll never speak, never walk again.

Mark-Allen.jpg

article-2651223-1E8A6ABA00000578-238_306

And just where is the main stream media on another now infamous Susan Rice press conference claiming get that Bergdahl served his country with "honor and distinction"???? Plead Guilty to Desertion? Plead Guilty to Misbehavior in the face of the enemy?

Or, former President Obama's Rose Garden photo op, with Bergdahl's parents at his side speaking in Arabic, claiming that his release was a "great day for America"??? This...subsequent to his knowing first hand the human cost to the US military that Bergdahl's desertion caused and his decision to release the Dream Team of Taliban terrorists in exchange for his release?? Great Day for America? Just whose America was he referring to is what every common sensical American should now be asking.

But all this never happened to all you hopelessly blinded Trump hating followers of the left who refuse to acknowledge the absurdity of what is reality and what you are being led to believe, or worse, simply need to believe. Just keep watching CNN and MSNBC, etc.... and never find it within yourselves to rise above it all to connect the dots or acknowledge the brutal truth of what is right before your eyes......all to just feel good and allow for the continuance of your beliefs based on absolutely nothing anchored in reality....or the truth.

Funny thing there Jack...if someone disagrees with Trump or is concerned with his behavior, all of a sudden everyone who does is labeled as a "leftist" by you, unless they agree and join the torch and pitchfork parade.

That is a very scary train of thought, and completely undermines democracy and free speech.

Frankly, that could be our collective downfall as a nation...the lack of ability to discuss and debate, and realize that it is our independent thought that inspired our founding Fathers.

Bergdahl got off way too easy..why is it the right or left's fault? The Judge called it.

No. The death of this nation will result from the denial of truth and the failure of a free press to act as watchdog instead of lapdog. And per your "collective downfall" warning, the real " torch and pitchfork parade" as you refer to belongs primarily at the moment to the left in thier riotous refusal to allow precisely what you refer to as the "ability to discuss and debate". Need I refer to the recent uprisings on the college campuses and other various forums where persons with conservative viewpoints are shouted down and harassed and denied their rights of free speech?

But that aside, here indeed is the salient point of my post which you apparently missed: As you say..."Berdahl got off way to easy". I say Susan Rice and Barack Obama again got off far easier in the Court of Public Opinion dominated by the now outed Trump hating main stream media. BOTH Rice and Obama were selling a blatantly political product in lieu of the truth.....which they had to know......and which was later expressly exposed with a Bergdahl guilty plea.....and the main stream media once again in true biased fashion, ignored the obvious to sell their faulty product.

And to add too what Jack said in a different way. The problem MS, on the topic of discuss and debate, is the corporate media and their lefty followers want no part of it. They will tell you the sky is not blue. They will say water is not wet. And just because they said it, it is true, end of discussion. Hillary Clinton is one of the most sociopathic criminals to ever be in our government, with tons of evidence to prove it, yet she walks around like she is still relevant because they continue to support her. Instead of admitting it, they are trying to project all of her crimes on to Trump. What is destroying them politically, for years to come, you watch, is they aren't smart enough to know the country has figured out what they are doing. I still predict 2018 is going to be a slaughter of RINO republicans and democrats a like. No turning it back now. Their lies have gotten so incredible not many take them serious.

And to add too what Jack said in a different way. The problem MS, on the topic of discuss and debate, is the corporate media and their lefty followers want no part of it. They will tell you the sky is not blue. They will say water is not wet. And just because they said it, it is true, end of discussion. Hillary Clinton is one of the most sociopathic criminals to ever be in our government, with tons of evidence to prove it, yet she walks around like she is still relevant because they continue to support her. Instead of admitting it, they are trying to project all of her crimes on to Trump. What is destroying them politically, for years to come, you watch, is they aren't smart enough to know the country has figured out what they are doing. I still predict 2018 is going to be a slaughter of RINO republicans and democrats a like. No turning it back now. Their lies have gotten so incredible not many take them serious.

Your assessment of Hillry is obvious but you left out the crimes of Barry and his backers.

The "leadership" of the DNC must destroy all Clinton and white influence in order to further the Obama & Co agenda.

Only a true optimist would have believed the outcome would be any different. It is only natural the use of our Military for Social Experiments must bring political pawns into even Military Courts. There is no longer any Justice for Patriotic Law-Abiding Americans.

----

No. The death of this nation will result from the denial of truth and the failure of a free press to act as watchdog instead of lapdog. And per your "collective downfall" warning, the real " torch and pitchfork parade" as you refer to belongs primarily at the moment to the left in thier riotous refusal to allow precisely what you refer to as the "ability to discuss and debate". Need I refer to the recent uprisings on the college campuses and other various forums where persons with conservative viewpoints are shouted down and harassed and denied their rights of free speech?

But that aside, here indeed is the salient point of my post which you apparently missed: As you say..."Berdahl got off way to easy". I say Susan Rice and Barack Obama again got off far easier in the Court of Public Opinion dominated by the now outed Trump hating main stream media. BOTH Rice and Obama were selling a blatantly political product in lieu of the truth.....which they had to know......and which was later expressly exposed with a Bergdahl guilty plea.....and the main stream media once again in true biased fashion, ignored the obvious to sell their faulty product.

LOL...having been piled upon, I do agree about the msinstream media failing to do real news, Fox included. It's hard to discern the truth from the hubbub. Here's the thing. Whenever someone discusses a shortcoming of Trump, the immediate response is "what about Hillary or Obama"? Just like people did to GW.

That is partisan blindness. If I comment on a Trump disaster, it does not in any way mean that I am a Hillary supporter. I think that all mainstream media and both political parties are disingenuous.

LOL...having been piled upon, I do agree about the msinstream media failing to do real news, Fox included. It's hard to discern the truth from the hubbub. Here's the thing. Whenever someone discusses a shortcoming of Trump, the immediate response is "what about Hillary or Obama"? Just like people did to GW.

That is partisan blindness. If I comment on a Trump disaster, it does not in any way mean that I am a Hillary supporter. I think that all mainstream media and both political parties are disingenuous.

What Trump disaster though? He tweets too much? Congress actively trying to sabotage everything he does? He talked dirty in private? I submit that anything you think negatively about Trump is MSM propaganda seeping into your brain. Remember, you are talking to someone who might have voted once, in over a decade, because I was so disgusted after I woke up. Trump is a sleeper cell patriot who will prove it in my very strong opinion.

Archived