Saudi Arabia has some kind of coup going on.

19April1775

All I can find so far:

Saudi Arabia detains princes, ex-ministers in anti-corruption drive

KHOBAR, Saudi Arabia (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia has detained 10 princes and dozens of former ministers through its newly formed anti-corruption committee, Saudi-owned Al Arabiya TV reported, citing unnamed sources.

The new committee, headed by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, was formed by royal decree hours earlier on Saturday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-corruption/saudi-arabia-detains-princes-ex-ministers-in-anti-corruption-drive-idUSKBN1D40V2

From ZeroHedge:

In Shocking Purge, Saudi King Arrests Billionaire Prince Bin Talal, Dozens Of Others In Cabinet Crackdown

In a shocking development, Saudi press Al Mayadeen reported late on Saturday that prominent billionaire, member of the royal Saudi family, and one of the biggest shareholders of Citi, News Corp. and Twitter - not to mention frequent CNBC guest - Al-Waleed bin Talal, along with eleven senior princes, and over thirty ministers, has been arrested for corruption and money laundering charges on orders from the new anti-corruption committee headed by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

Among those fired and/or arrested are the head of National Royal Guards, Miteb Bin Abdullah, the Minister of Economy and Planning, Adel Fakeih, and Admiral Abdullah bin Sultan bin Mohammed Al-Sultan, the Commander of the Saudi Naval Forces.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-04/shocking-purge-saudi-king-arrests-billionaire-prince-bin-talal-others-anti-money-lau

One of them that was rounded up previously tweeted this to Trump.

2017-11-04_0.jpg

Whoaaa SHIT. This guy owns part of the Mandalay Hotel where the Vegas shooting occurred!

Just this morning Trump tweeted about one of their oil companies. I'm thinking he knew what was about to happen. Looks like he was trying to keep your concerns from happening Caveman.:

DN0rUp5VAAAlgBb.jpg

Q: Do you know why they call the camel "The Ship Of The Desert"?

A: Because it's full of Arabian Seamen!

OMG!!

And Yemen fired a missile at the Saudis which was intercepted? Was that supposed to be in response to the arrests or was it about something else? I don't see anything on the news.

And Yemen fired a missile at the Saudis which was intercepted? Was that supposed to be in response to the arrests or was it about something else? I don't see anything on the news.

Not seeing it in the news is making me think some of the rumors are true regarding this being about human trafficking aka child sex slaves that the prince's in custody routinely purchase from the USA. November should be an interesting month.

Edit: Though I have found some CNN video online about it. Maybe it did make it to TV?

Not seeing it in the news is making me think some of the rumors are true regarding this being about human trafficking aka child sex slaves that the prince's in custody routinely purchase from the USA. November should be an interesting month.

Well, that would explain some of the crap that is going down in Michigan and even here in Florida with all the children and females being grabbed in parking lots....scary crap! .

Well, that would explain some of the crap that is going down in Michigan and even here in Florida with all the children and females being grabbed in parking lots....scary crap! .

We have Satanist pedophiles in the halls of our government. Too much information for some people but it is provably true. Hollywood is the tip of the iceberg. The dam has broken, it will all come out. I remember posting after Trump won that if we didn't see pedophile arrests by this fall nothing would be done. Trump unleashed the wolves on the pedo's almost from day 1. Barely a peep out of fake news. Trust me, at this point, they are all shitting. He is no joke on this topic.

Archived