Fraudster Alexis Pleus calls sheriff's office racist

Sam Allen

In today's newspaper local fraudster Alexis Pleus accuses the sheriff's office of racism, for only sharing information of black individuals arrested for drug sales. But a quick visit to the sheriff's Facebook page, shows arrests of several white individuals, arrested for drug sales.

Just more lies from Alexis Pleus, who seeks to exploit the drug epidemic to make money for herself. How much has Pleus paid herself from Truth Pharm, which was intended to be spent on helping those who need drug treatment? Is Pleus really after the sheriff's office for looking into complaints she misspends the money donated to Truth Pharm?

I read her letter earlier, and thought "wowee...what a moronic twit!"

It was almost as bad as the front page story about the current mayoral admin "demolishing too much w/out rebuilding"...waaah.

Someone accused the PSB of being part of Tafreak's campaign management on FB yesterday, and I think they're right.

They are so biased, it isn't even funny.

As someone who knows Alexis, let me tell you a little about her. It's all about Alexis. And once people realize that, they get as far away from her as possible. If her son was arrested recently, I can guarantee you, her comments in the newspaper were in retaliation of the arrest. That's how she is.

I think back to last year around this time, she was very pro Jason Garnar. He was a friend to her, and she worked to get him elected. After he won, she applied for several jobs in his administration at the county. As soon as she found out she would not be hired, she turned on him too. But she didn't attack him for not hiring her, she attacked him for other reasons.

Everything she says and does is to benefit herself. I learned the hard way... Alexis is all about Alexis.

You'd all best articulate your responses carefully in this thread! Recently threads on this site having anything at all to do with the B.C.Sheriff have been disappearing faster than George Michael can drop to his knees in a men's room!

Please dont tell me our good friend garo is on the books

Most non profits of this nature are absolutely for the profit of the person running it. Take a look at the salary of the head of the Wounded Warrior Foundation. Does her foundation make its books public? What's her cut? Where does the rest of it go?

Cries of racism for reporting criminal activity are typically reserved for charlatans and desperate people. Is Alexis one, the other, or both?

I know some people who used to support her, but now have distanced themselves from her and Truth Pharm.

It would be interesting to see the bank statements, and where the money actually goes, not where she says it goes. I've got to think she's supporting herself from the donations. She claims to be an engineer, but I don't think she's been a paid engineer in many years.

As far as local cops being racists, she's lost any credibility she once had. There are problems in local law enforcement, but the racism she suggests, is not one of them.

What threads exactly are you referring to Cat?

Please be specific.

Now that the threads are gone I can not recall the exact titles of the two threads I was referring to that quickly disappeared over the weekend. You may, however wish to private message Gordon Hoyt since one of them was his thread and the other deleted thread he posted in as well. He specifically asked in the second thread for an admin to explain to him why his thread was deleted. Both threads subject matter pertained to candidates for the B C Sheriff's position.

Thanks Cat!

YW Wyatt! BTW....... do you have root admin privileges? If you do and you have the know how..... could you look into why I have never been able to send or receive private messages with other members? When I first signed up BTK had to make some changes to my account because it was not letting me make my initial log in. I suspect that something is either disabled or corrupt in my account setting on the administrative side. I discussed this with Rachel months ago she said she would look into it but nothing ever came of it. If you try to send me a private message you will see that you do not even have that option available. If you could possibly fix this I would be mucho grateful!

Archived