BCVoice
CCC

Is there anybody out there?

Guest WWW

Can’t wait for brand spankin’ new “Toughest guy in Broome County”, “Boscov’s is closing”, “Best wings” etc threads!

I'm here this is Independent hope you all like the new look of BCVoice. A big thanks to Net 2000 for helping with the tech issue's to getting it done. Dan and Steff are the greatest friends i know. 

12 hours ago, Guest WWW said:

Can’t wait for brand spankin’ new “Toughest guy in Broome County”, “Boscov’s is closing”, “Best wings” etc threads!

Must be Jason Garnar at it again! Nice to see your still here Jason.

Guest Courtstreetlife

Great format Garo, can’t wait to see the comments and posts about the upcoming elections. Especially D.A Race

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 5:09 PM, PARMELEE said:

Well hello everyone...

Parmalee and Stray all at once? YAY!  I had stopped even checking in as I thought it was dead. Very nice, and good to see you all.

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 9:22 PM, FormerSomeone said:

Been waiting patiently.  Looks as good as the last version.

And you, Former.  I do admire your thoughtful commentary, regardless of whether we agree or not, Sir!

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 9:34 PM, Independent said:

I'm here this is Independent hope you all like the new look of BCVoice. A big thanks to Net 2000 for helping with the tech issue's to getting it done. Dan and Steff are the greatest friends i know. 

It looks and feels great, Independent.  A nice improvement.  Thank you for all that you do to support free discourse and discussion. Salute!