Welcome Back to BCVoice!

Independent

I would like to welcome everyone back to BCVoice.  We have been undergoing an upgrade as you can see, over the last several months.  We have some big stories and surprises coming your way, and we are proud to welcome back some infamous BCV members, who have a lot on their mind!

I hope you enjoy the site, and bear with us as we work through some final glitches.

• 4 years later...

I really want to try the Costco peanut butter chocolate pie but it’s 4.5 lbs and I hear it’s very dense. I can’t eat it by myself, so I am looking for 3-4 people to meet me in the parking lot of Costco and split it with me. We will have to be fast since it’s 118 degrees outside. I’ll buy the pie but you must provide your own plate and fork.

Lol...funny to look back. 🙂 Good morning and Happy Labor Day weekend!

As Tony Soprano once said, I  feel like I came late to the game. The best years were already over. I had been posting as a guest since May of 2010 and Matt Briel finally let me post as Ginger in August. 

My first post was in a story thread where everyone adds a line. I said something about then Mayor Ryan entering the stage as a teenage ninja mutant turtle. Everyone who participated in the thread got suspended except for the culprit who started it...the infamous Sleepless who was brilliant at telling a story and turning a phrase. Thus, I lost my privileges on my first post! 😁 And then Matt let me back on, and I proceeded to make all kinds of enemies. I called some popular woman...can't recall her name .. QUIXOTIC. And then I defended Senator Libous and his stockpile of steak sauce and beans. Everyone was accusing me of being a Libous plant. I had never even met him. Looking back, as everyone can see, I WAS RIGHT. Steaksauce and beans were the LEAST of our worries. 

When I first discovered BCV, I swear I was so smitten with this forum, I must have read almost every thread trying to play catch up.  I might also add... I  didn't have a computer until that year. And, I never had a smart phone until 2018. I didn't want either. I was forced to have these items because of work.

What a ride it's been. Fast forward to 2023, Mr Beast wants to give me a million dollars and a car...he says. Lol, prior to my car accident, I didn't even know such a person existed. I had no idea we had a Build-a-Burger (Beast Burger) right in our own back yard. I'm not sure what to make of it.

Have a good morning, friends. 🙂

11 hours ago, ginger said:

Lol...funny to look back. 🙂 Good morning and Happy Labor Day weekend!

As Tony Soprano once said, I  feel like I came late to the game. The best years were already over. I had been posting as a guest since May of 2010 and Matt Briel finally let me post as Ginger in August. 

My first post was in a story thread where everyone adds a line. I said something about then Mayor Ryan entering the stage as a teenage ninja mutant turtle. Everyone who participated in the thread got suspended except for the culprit who started it...the infamous Sleepless who was brilliant at telling a story and turning a phrase. Thus, I lost my privileges on my first post! 😁 And then Matt let me back on, and I proceeded to make all kinds of enemies. I called some popular woman...can't recall her name .. QUIXOTIC. And then I defended Senator Libous and his stockpile of steak sauce and beans. Everyone was accusing me of being a Libous plant. I had never even met him. Looking back, as everyone can see, I WAS RIGHT. Steaksauce and beans were the LEAST of our worries. 

When I first discovered BCV, I swear I was so smitten with this forum, I must have read almost every thread trying to play catch up.  I might also add... I  didn't have a computer until that year. And, I never had a smart phone until 2018. I didn't want either. I was forced to have these items because of work.

What a ride it's been. Fast forward to 2023, Mr Beast wants to give me a million dollars and a car...he says. Lol, prior to my car accident, I didn't even know such a person existed. I had no idea we had a Build-a-Burger (Beast Burger) right in our own back yard. I'm not sure what to make of it.

Have a good morning, friends. 🙂

My opinion is Matt Briel was a ierk. I know that’s not nice to say, but my experience with him formed my opinion.

On 9/4/2023 at 3:21 PM, Solak Supporter said:

My opinion is Matt Briel was a ierk. I know that’s not nice to say, but my experience with him formed my opinion.

Lol, he was always nice to me. In fact, he told me he didn't remember banning me. I'd never met him person.. as I mentioned, I came to BCV at the tail end of the glory days. You know he wasn't originally from here? He was from western NY, Erie. Those boys out west are a completely different breed. Facebook and Twitter appear to have taken over. To me,  though, there is no other.. BCV is my home court...it's Garo's kitchen table. I've so enjoyed waking up with my cup of coffee..or 3, to come here these past 13 yrs.