Sign in to follow this  
Guest 607

Broome's biggest fraud: John "Sonny" Manculich

Broome County's biggest fraud is the owner of U-SAVE Auto, John "Sonny" Manculich.  He has cheated the towing business in Binghamton and Broome County for over a decade, through the help of Sheriff Harder, Fred Akshar , Chief Joe Zikuski, and DWI attorney Paul Battisti.  Because of the favors, cars, free auto repair, etc, he gave Harder, Akshar and Zikuski, he cheated the Binghamton and Broome County towing lists, making hundreds of thousand of dollars.

But that wasn't enough.  Sonny needed more.  So he and his attorney Paul Baittisti tried to bribe Vestal Police Chief John Butler, through a donation to the Vestal police union.  To Butler's credit he did not accept it.  However, Sonny did buy a property in Vestal, qualifying him to get on the Vestal tow list.

Still not enough.  Sonny wanted to get into Endicott.  Endicott Police Chief Patrick Garey told Sonny to follow the rules, like everyone else.  So Sonny bought a property at 1800 North Street, just to get on Endicott's tow list.  What is located at 1800 North Street?  Not U-SAVE Auto, but Paul Battisti's limo business, D'Lusso Limousine.  

This is fraud and all the other tow companies know it. 

Excuse me.  How about John's Body Shop, who was illegally kicked off the towing lists, to throw more business to Sonny Manny?  The Chordas family played by the rules, and wouldn't try to bribe the police agencies or Sheriff Harder.  And they were penalized because of it.  There are other examples too, like Gary Wilcox and Dick's Garage, all mistreated and ignored so Sonny Manny can get all the business.  The tow list is supposed to work on a rotational basis.  But instead Zikuski and Harder call their buddy SONNY!

John Manculich who Owns Sunco Holdings is suing Issac Anzarooot for unpaid debt on cars Issac agreed to pay John for. Paul is representing him. The cars were stored at 53 Lester ave

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 8:30 AM, Guest 607 said:

Broome County's biggest fraud is the owner of U-SAVE Auto, John "Sonny" Manculich.  He has cheated the towing business in Binghamton and Broome County for over a decade, through the help of Sheriff Harder, Fred Akshar , Chief Joe Zikuski, and DWI attorney Paul Battisti.  Because of the favors, cars, free auto repair, etc, he gave Harder, Akshar and Zikuski, he cheated the Binghamton and Broome County towing lists, making hundreds of thousand of dollars.

But that wasn't enough.  Sonny needed more.  So he and his attorney Paul Baittisti tried to bribe Vestal Police Chief John Butler, through a donation to the Vestal police union.  To Butler's credit he did not accept it.  However, Sonny did buy a property in Vestal, qualifying him to get on the Vestal tow list.

Still not enough.  Sonny wanted to get into Endicott.  Endicott Police Chief Patrick Garey told Sonny to follow the rules, like everyone else.  So Sonny bought a property at 1800 North Street, just to get on Endicott's tow list.  What is located at 1800 North Street?  Not U-SAVE Auto, but Paul Battisti's limo business, D'Lusso Limousine.  

This is fraud and all the other tow companies know it. 

That crap has been going on since I worked there in the late 70's....Benny DiLorenzo. You could not break that monopoly. It was a scam then, and apparently still is.....

Edit: Very poor timing on my part. I read the Pressconnects OBITS today and saw Mr, DiLorenzo there.  My apologies.....no disrespect intended to one who just passed.. 

I still stand by my point, however, that the whole towing thing with the Sheriff's Department is a scam.  Been there, seen it first hand.

Seems to me you guys aren't seeing the forest through the trees. The problem here isn't that someone played by the rules and purchased property in order to qualify for placement on tow lists. The problem is that so-called tow lists exist in the first place, and, given that, that there are property ownership requirements to be on them.

Corruption is a ladder, and tow lists are the first few rungs. Don't believe me? Look at the first post in this thread. The OP is complaining about blatant corruption that has occurred as a result of allowing such policies.

LMAO HARD !!!!  You all think this is the only corruption going on ???...C'mon on now....If you aren't part of the Good Ol Boy's you're out in the cold...