The Pour House restaurant on Watson Blvd

Diane from Endicott

Has anyone been to the Pour House yet?  This is the new restaurant and bar on Watson Blvd.  It's where the Blind Tiger used to be located.  I love a good meal.  A lot of times it takes restaurants a couple weeks to get things figured out after they open. I will give it a try in the next couple weeks and post pictures of my meal here on BCVoice.  

Wasn't that restaurant opened by the former owners of the Village Diner on Floral Avenue in JC? I believe that is the case and if so I would expect that the food will be very good and certainly worth checking out.

ninja_cat___animated_by_raynebowbear-d32

Tri Cities Buzz forum at: http://tricitiesbuzz.boards.net

• 3 weeks later...

I went with a friend on a Tuesday night at 5:00 a couple weeks ago.  I think we got the last open table in the place!  In spite of how crowded it was, the waitress was spot-on and we were served great food in a very short amount of time.

Most menu prices are under $10 each.  I had the best spinach-artichoke dip ever with warmed up soft pretzel pieces.  The chicken tenders and fries were awesome too.  Their fries have some kind of seasoning on them that is very tasty!

I definitely will be back.  Can't wait for the outdoor bar to open!  Kudos to the owner

(yes, he did own the Village Diner)

• 1 month later...

Went there last night. Here’s my take:

Had a very tasty beer. Melon something. They were already out of the first two choices we made for an appetizer, so we went with the deep fried cheese balls. They were tasty, but came with a marinara dipping sauce that tasted  more like Ragu out of a jar. 

We waited for what seemed like a long time to get our meal. I had the steak salad. It was good. But I wouldn’t call it great. Was I expecting more? You bet. 

Anyhow, I’d be more inclined to try someplace I haven’t been to before, rather than make a return trip.