Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BCV News Reporter

Rule breaker Battisti can't even park legally

Recommended Posts

Well, he does have an Escalade.  Doesn't that allow you to park anywhere you want to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

😀 It's hard for some people to stop sucking, even when they know everyone is watching.

Thanks for the laugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What an arrogant jerk!  There's a reason there is no parking zones near handicapped spots.  Handicapped people need a little extra space to get out of their cars.  And some have walkers or wheel chairs. This Battisti doesn't care about anyone but himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Diane from Endicott said:

What an arrogant jerk!  There's a reason there is no parking zones near handicapped spots.  Handicapped people need a little extra space to get out of their cars.  And some have walkers or wheel chairs. This Battisti doesn't care about anyone but himself.

 

Losers who park in those areas deserve a key all the way down the side of the car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And then these self serving clods shrug their shoulders in bewilderment as to why there is so much contempt from the public for them and their ilk.

                                               ninja_cat___animated_by_raynebowbear-d32

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take But by the moments that take our breath away

Tri Cities Buzz forum at: http://tricitiesbuzz.boards.net  Check it out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And ironically I saw him on 17 near the mall yesterday around 230, tailgating, not using turn signals and driving like a jerk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2019 at 7:58 AM, Stray Cat said:

And then these self serving clods shrug their shoulders in bewilderment as to why there is so much contempt from the public for them and their ilk.

I've noticed a pattern that many of the people defending Battisti on social media identify themselves as his clients, and like Debbie Preston's apologists, can barely spell.

Something to ponder.

1 hour ago, Jtown607 said:

And ironically I saw him on 17 near the mall yesterday around 230, tailgating, not using turn signals and driving like a jerk.

Might be the same issue that causes those acute bouts of rapid speech and facial twitching.

Whatever that might be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2019 at 2:45 PM, Bingoloid said:

😀 It's hard for some people to stop sucking, even when they know everyone is watching.

Thanks for the laugh.

LOL...didn't Sheriff Geno DeAngelo have the same problem being seen parking in a handicapped spot years ago?  Same $h1t, different day....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Paul’s wife driving while talking on her cell phone most mornings. Glad they are keeping it consistent in the same household. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×