Sign in to follow this  
Gordon Hoyt

St Patricks Day Parade MVP

2 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Thanks! I did. 

Off topic: Where does Tebow end up?

He is in ST with the Amazin's as we speak and will be in Syracuse to start the AAA season. I've actually been keeping a close eye on the guy. Ya know for pickup the game back up at his age and doing what he's doing, he is actually doing remarkably well. He won't ever be the next Trout or Vlad Jr, but he seriously has an eye up there and an idea of what is going on. I am super impressed with what he has accomplished. 

Senator Schumer  Doesn't want security for our country by not having a wall at the southern border but boy look at the video of him walking in the parade  he has at least 7 bodyguards surrounding him. So much for being a hypocrite.

Edited by joehill7469
removed a word

Old Chuckster maintains dual citizenship in the US and Israel.  He has no issues with the wall over there.  He’s also pro life over there.  Could it be because the US is a White majority and Israel has a majority that is Jewish by DNA?  There is a lot of anti White sentiment expressed by people who as they say, “look White”, but identify as Jewish.  

On 3/4/2019 at 5:09 PM, Mr. Met said:

Brindisi, Patti Schwartz (At least she shaved) and Garner all walking together. Yikes. 

That's like a contest for the cover of Mad Magazine gone bad. 

13 minutes ago, Gentleman Ned said:

That's like a contest for the cover of Mad Magazine gone bad. 

or "Cracked".  Excellent comp!