Sign in to follow this  
BinghamtonBill

Mirella Masciarelli victimized by "predator" Fred Akshar

BREAKING news this afternoon.  BCVoice has learned Mirella Masciarelli has come forward and exposed Fred Akshar for preying on her, during her darkest hours.  Read the statement from Mirella in her own words.

Last night before bed I decided to go to Paul Battisti for DA page and see what nonsense he had posted for the day.
Once again Paul Battisti is attacking our current administration which also names Mike Korchak.
I saw that a few people shared it so I clicked on the share button to see who was believing this ridiculous post and Jackson Bergman was the one I was interested in so I clicked on his link which took me to his lawfirm and below you can see the question I asked Jackson Bergman. I took photos as I wasn’t sure if he would answer or block me and delete my question.

Well I did go on his page this morning to see if he replied to my questions and of course he blocked me and deleted my questions.

So below you can see my post to Jackson Bergman as well as my questions.

I think is serious business when someone that is supporting Battisti can’t answer questions and blocks you.

For me it makes me question not only Battisti but the people Battisti deals with.

Just to be clear I am blocked from Battisti page as well as Bergman but because they are public pages I can see there posts but just can not comment or like I can only share what they post.

Once again all Battisti has done is try and bash Korchak and our current administration which should be troubling to all of us as I know it troubled me greatly.

Once again I ask Paul what are you running on? What are you going to change? Of course on none of Paul’s posts does he ever answer those questions. And know we know Jackson Bergman will not answer my questions. I call this being a coward and a liar as well as endorsing someone because Aksar told them to.

Many of you may wonder how I know this... I know this because Akshar was the captain at the time my son was murdered, I trusted him and believed in him and believed he cared about my son and the case, I believed we were friends or so I thought but, after my sons first trial Fred started acting differently around me and at the time I was in such pain that I truly believed he was just being a friend... but as time went on I realized Akshar was actually a predator who actually takes advantage of people such as myself during my darkest times and yes that means that Akshar has made me part of the #youtoo movement and he knows he did. I am finally in a position where I feel strong enough to state the truth since my sons second trial is over and I am finally able to speak.
A victim often feels that things are their fault which i did for many years but now I feel strong and feel confident that I can finally take off these chains that have bound me to silence.

Akshar testified in my sons first trial but didn’t want to testify in my sons second trial so he would go into the special prosecutor’s office with his lawyer Ben Bergman as he was afraid that the truth would come out on the stand as to what he did to me.
And honestly I also didn’t want him to testify as I had no desire to lay eyes on him or have the truth come out on the stand. I believed then as I do know it had to be done when I was ready and I can finally say I am ready.

Thankfully the undersheriff at the time Al Minor was able to testify as he was also with akshar when they picked up AP in Pennsylvania so by the grace of god Al Minor was able to testify.

I sent a letter to Akshar’s person last week stating that I wanted to speak to Akshar as I needed to know why he did what he did to me. I sent it last Wednesday and as of today I have yet to receive a response so moving forward I will be filing my complaint with JCOPE which is an ethics committee in Albany as I will no longer be Akshars victim nor be silenced. For many years I felt it was my fault and that I did something wrong and blamed myself but with the blessing of certain people I have come to realize it was not my fault but the fault of someone who preyed on a victim during their darkest times. A victim who if she told the truth would be victimized by the public and maybe still will. Predator’s such as Akshat often prey on people who would normally stay silent due to the backlash. But, I have realized if I can survive the murder of my son I can survive this and I will.

I have no reason to lie and I feel at this time it is right that I step forward once again and be a voice for victims. And yes, I do have proof that I will send to JCOPE but I will not make any of that public on social media unless I feel at some point that I am strong enough to do so.
This is not about money as I don’t want Akshar’s money this is about and only about needing a reason as to “why” akshar would take advantage of me during my darkest times.
I am not looking for pity but I just need to finally be able to make this public so I can free myself from what I have been hiding from for so many years out of fear and self blame.
And yes Sheriff Dave Harder knows of this as does Kate Newcomb who is now the captain at the sheriffs department and yes I was called nasty names by Kate which I could not post of FB due to the content.

I would also ask Mr. Akshar to resign his position immediately as our senator and step down from this important position that should not be held by someone who is less than ethical even tho his actions occurred when he was “captain” at the Broome County Sheriffs Office right before Akshar was promoted to “undersheriff”. As a victim I know I will be based and maybe some won’t believe me but at the end of the day I know the truth as does Akshar and that is very liberating for me.

Honestly if I wasn’t following this primary I would never believe what a soap opera Paul Battisti is making this primary into.

Mike Korchak is the only one running his campaign on integrity and experience and for that I commend him.

"There Is something good in this world and it's worth fighting for"

#MikeKorchakforDA

mirella.jpg

I dunno. As I read her post, I can't help but notice the complete lack of details in her accusations. The way it reads now, it sounds like Akshar tried to hit on her once he thought their professional relationship had concluded. To which I would say, "so what?"

This is the same woman who was coming here and saying similar things ~2 years ago, right? Deliberately vague wording then, too, as I recall.

It's really coming off as attention seeking at this point. If you want attention, you go to social media. If you want action, take it. All I've seen is a lot of social media...

11 minutes ago, OTR said:

I dunno. As I read her post, I can't help but notice the complete lack of details in her accusations. The way it reads now, it sounds like Akshar tried to hit on her once he thought their professional relationship had concluded. To which I would say, "so what?"

This is the same woman who was coming here and saying similar things ~2 years ago, right? Deliberately vague wording then, too, as I recall.

It's really coming off as attention seeking at this point. If you want attention, you go to social media. If you want action, take it. All I've seen is a lot of social media...

I agree

This guy is a pig. She is obviously messed up from this. Let's see how he handles it. He has a history of abusing women. He should resign. Cops praying on female victims of crime. What next?  A senator with access to police reports and rap sheets? A senator having sex with his married staffers. A senator giving himself a $60,000 raise by promoting his married lover. Wake up people. He is certainly no gentleman. #Allahu Akshar #MeToo #Resign

4 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

The headline of this topic needs to be changed because it’s worded as if it’s a current situation when in fact if you read the post it’s regarding her issues with Fred from quite some time ago. 

Oh? How about I come down to where you work and tell you how to wash dishes?

What an embarrassment this guy has been for our community. I don't want to disparage all police officers, but honestly, you cannot expect a cop to be an honest politician. As a police officer you have constant oversight. As a politician you have none until the next election. Let's face it, the voters never know the truth. Unchecked power is dangerous. Akshar is dangerous.

Mirella's lawsuit against crime victims centers around Christine Battisti, who works for crime victims, and is the wife of Paul Battisti.  Mirella should also sue Debra Butler, she's the heavyset woman who was cleaning the toilets at Target.  Debra is the grandmother of Christne Battisti. She was slandering Mirella along with the Battistis.

29 minutes ago, Honeybee63 said:

Mirella's lawsuit against crime victims centers around Christine Battisti, who works for crime victims, and is the wife of Paul Battisti.  Mirella should also sue Debra Butler, she's the heavyset woman who was cleaning the toilets at Target.  Debra is the grandmother of Christne Battisti. She was slandering Mirella along with the 

31 minutes ago, Honeybee63 said:

Mirella's lawsuit against crime victims centers around Christine Battisti, who works for crime victims, and is the wife of Paul Battisti.  Mirella should also sue Debra Butler, she's the heavyset woman who was cleaning the toilets at Target.  Debra is the grandmother of Christne Battisti. She was slandering Mirella along with the Battistis.

Debra should worry about her own closet. Ask her "friend" who works at a local car dealer. Not sure her husband would approve of the relationship. 

2 hours ago, Honeybee63 said:

I find it very interesting that her case died down in 2017 and just happened to pick back up in January of this year during the district attorney race. Just a thought !

24 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

I find it very interesting that her case died down in 2017 and just happened to pick back up in January of this year during the district attorney race. Just a thought 

Yeah. Corrupt Akshar is the common theme. 

24 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

I find it very interesting that her case died down in 2017 and just happened to pick back up in January of this year during the district attorney race. Just a thought !

Case died down in 2017? Her sons killer was convicted 3 weeks ago... 

16 minutes ago, Guest 607 said:

Case died down in 2017? Her sons killer was convicted 3 weeks ago... 

Mirella’s case vs Crime Victims that she started two years ago NOT the murder case vs Powell.  

• Trust Me I Work In The Court House

Akshar is a dangerous sexual predator. Look at his past (that we know of). All women he has power over. 

18 hours ago, Honeybee63 said:

Debra is the grandmother of Christne Battisti.

For real? 🙄

I love how every one of these goofy local dramas always go back to who was boning somebody's cousin behind the bleachers in high school in 1972. Gaggle of mediocre woodchucks setting each other up to pocket some taxpayer dollars because they can't hack it otherwise. Debbie Preston was such a mess she apparently couldn't even qualify for her own credit card.

21 hours ago, OTR said:

My memory of that thread is that while she was evasive about the extent of their relationship, she was specific back then that Akshar had been hitting on her during the trial.

Either way, in addition to Ed Hickey going off again, I see another comment on one of Mirella's threads, from an apparent family member of Ron Benjamin's, alleging that Battisti pocketed a retainer and never did the work. There are way too many people out there who've seen how Battisti does business, it's amazing to me his campaign is even still alive.

3 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

There are way too many people out there who've seen how Battisti does business, it's amazing to me his campaign is even still alive.

Battisti Facebook campaign for DA Page Followers 2,167 Vs Korchak Facebook campaign for DA Page Followers 1.136. It’s  very much alive and well my friend 

51 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Battisti Facebook campaign for DA Page Followers 2,167 Vs Korchak Facebook campaign for DA Page Followers 1.136. It’s  very much alive and well my friend 

Oh, I know. It just doesn't speak too well of the community. I've never seen the same few people pop up at the center of so many bizarre circus sideshows again and again, and yet still be taken seriously.

Then again, Battisti has a large natural constituency - criminal defendants.

Debbie was such a mess she apparently couldn't even qualify for her own credit card.

I think you may have your Debbie's mixed up.

7 minutes ago, 2pelo Honey said:

I think you may have your Debbie's mixed up.

Not at all, but I'll edit it for clarity. I meant the one who was milking public employment for everything she could get out of it. As part of her extended lament on Facebook, Mirella goes on at some length about the related Pinco situation.

It must have been a rough night in the Akshar household.  The future Mrs. Akshar (picture below) deleted her Facebook page soon after Mirella Masciarelli's post went up.

IMG_7318.jpg

6 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

Not at all, but I'll edit it for clarity. I meant the one who was milking public employment for everything she could get out of it. As part of her extended lament on Facebook, Mirella goes on at some length about the related Pinco situation.

My apologies,  I thought you were referring to Preston, regarding the credit card. And I'd read the previous posts were talking about Butler.

Mirella, consider where you are devoting your attention as it reflects on your loved one’s memory.  It would be more beneficial for you to concentrate on healing & working through your grief.  Politics is not worth your time, it is a shallow part of life. We would all love to hear about your life and your beautiful son’s life.