Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BinghamtonBill

Mirella Masciarelli victimized by "predator" Fred Akshar

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, ginger said:

I haven't seen the video so I don't know where you are getting "limited affect"from. If I recall correctly, Mirella came here from Italy. If english isn't her first language. I'm guessing when she gets upset her brain automatically reverts back to Italian which would make communication appear stunted...like broken english. I know when I'm particularly upset, all of a sudden my NYC accent appears out of nowhere. (and of course we know with dementia patients they often revert back to their language of origin) 

First I'm hearing of Mirella growing up speaking another language, but I don't think most folks would chalk this up to ESL.

(Off topic, but as for the "coffee" and Italians, I'm assuming it was the turn of phrase, but the impression I have from the girlfriend's family was that the older generation of Italians was not at all naive. A woman who claimed she had a man over at night just for "coffee" would have been laughed out of communion.)

We're all adults. Mirella's not from some distant time where or alien culture. She just seems to be consistently confused by people in ways that others aren't. It was completely obvious that this was about sex when she originally posted here, and she not only seemed confused that we caught on, but called us names for it then stormed off of BCVoice in a huff.

What can ya do. I just think it's important to recognize that there are other explanations besides malice or insanity - and that those would have been pretty obvious to Fred trying to sext her, but he persisted anyway until he got exactly what he asked for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Wayne Rooney said:

I did read the whole thing. Has anything really changed in all that time? I guess a recording of something was released but the content really wasn’t anything worthwhile? I don’t know as I didn’t hear it. The thread itself was a disturbing read. It just seems strange that this topic is back on the front burner yet nothing has been resolved. I hope it finally is once and for all. 

The recording was Fred talking openly to Mirella about the incident where he and his girlfriend helped cover up a drunk driver's allegedly intentional crash during a domestic argument. The pregnant passenger called 911 in a panic and begged for the state police to respond because she couldn't trust the sheriff's department. State police reports mentioned two witnesses to Akshar's girlfriend threatening the passenger, as well as her cursing out state troopers and demanding professional courtesy at their home while Fred stood in the doorway.  

Mollen buried it. When Mirella's later posts caused a stir, Cornwell appointed a special prosecutor to review it, who determined that the statute of limitations had expired. The whole thing was very confused, with the special prosecutor originally telling the press he was also investigating unspecified "misconduct" in the Powell investigation - we all know what that was - then apparently being warned off of it.

http://www.wicz.com/story/33051595/special-prosecutor-says-2009-dwi-crash-focus-of-investigation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bingoloid said:

The recording was Fred talking openly to Mirella about the incident where he and his girlfriend helped cover up a drunk driver's allegedly intentional crash during a domestic argument. The pregnant passenger called 911 in a panic and begged for the state police to respond because she couldn't trust the sheriff's department. State police reports mentioned two witnesses to Akshar's girlfriend threatening the passenger, as well as her cursing out state troopers and demanding professional courtesy at their home while Fred stood in the doorway.  

Mollen buried it. When Mirella's later posts caused a stir, Cornwell appointed a special prosecutor to review it, who determined that the statute of limitations had expired. The whole thing was very confused, with the special prosecutor originally telling the press he was also investigating unspecified "misconduct" in the Powell investigation - we all know what that was - then apparently being warned off of it.

http://www.wicz.com/story/33051595/special-prosecutor-says-2009-dwi-crash-focus-of-investigation

I also remember the recording posted to bcvoice, it had Fred talking about Harder and mirella led on that Fred was talking about Harder in a bad way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

The recording was Fred talking openly to Mirella about the incident where he and his girlfriend helped cover up a drunk driver's allegedly intentional crash during a domestic argument. The pregnant passenger called 911 in a panic and begged for the state police to respond because she couldn't trust the sheriff's department. State police reports mentioned two witnesses to Akshar's girlfriend threatening the passenger, as well as her cursing out state troopers and demanding professional courtesy at their home while Fred stood in the doorway.  

Mollen buried it. When Mirella's later posts caused a stir, Cornwell appointed a special prosecutor to review it, who determined that the statute of limitations had expired. The whole thing was very confused, with the special prosecutor originally telling the press he was also investigating unspecified "misconduct" in the Powell investigation - we all know what that was - then apparently being warned off of it.

http://www.wicz.com/story/33051595/special-prosecutor-says-2009-dwi-crash-focus-of-investigation

Thanks for the info.

I think we are on the same page. Starting to get sick of being teased. Sure, I’d like to know but just spit it out already. Three years is a long time. The boy who cried wolf is starting to come to mind. I really don’t want to hear about this Newcomb chick and what she did. I want to hear if he really did bad mouth Harder. That would surprise me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Wayne Rooney said:

Thanks for the info.

I think we are on the same page. Starting to get sick of being teased. Sure, I’d like to know but just spit it out already. Three years is a long time. The boy who cried wolf is starting to come to mind. I really don’t want to hear about this Newcomb chick and what she did. I want to hear if he really did bad mouth Harder. That would surprise me.

Honestly, what the two of them did, ethically, should have ended their careers considering it was both a DWI crash and violent domestic abuse. The fact that it didn't should have ended Harder's.

I agree, though. Mirella needs to start learning how to communicate in bulleted lists or something. Everything else is a waste of time. She thinks Akshar will be embarrassed into giving her her way to avoid the truth coming out, but so far, he just calls her bluff, and why not? If the truth is so bad that he knows he'll be forced to resign, there's little incentive for him to resign voluntarily. He doesn't have a lot to look forward to returning to the simple life and can keep the paychecks going until doomsday arrives.

There's some old bushido saying that there's no need to threaten to destroy an enemy: if you're justified in doing it, you should just get to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think she is a nut job seeking attention. And I'm no fan of Fred Akshar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Back in Black said:

Or,......maybe it’s all true, and Akshar is every bit the dirtbag she portrays him to be.

He is...

The only reason he's "working" with the Port Dick Police Dept is so he can keep his police benefits and licenses. In NY if you're inactive for more than 5 years you lose your membership, and if you didn't do your 20 you lose those years towards retirement.

He hasn't worked 1 hour since he joined the department, they're just doing it so he can remain part of the club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Back in Black said:

Or,......maybe it’s all true, and Akshar is every bit the dirtbag she portrays him to be.

So then tell her to get off her fat ass and file criminal charges against him or shut that pie hole. If she doesn't have the balls to go for it then she is totally faking it and only seeking to do a political hit job. Put up or shut up nut cracker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

So then tell her to get off her fat ass and file criminal charges against him or shut that pie hole. If she doesn't have the balls to go for it then she is totally faking it and only seeking to do a political hit job. Put up or shut up nut cracker.

 

Just now, Take out the trash said:

Man you people are brutal. This women owes none of you anything. Get off the nasty wagon. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He lies, he steals, he's able to take advantage of vulnerable mothers of the victims of horrific crimes... He's Fred Akshar, apex level man-whore predator.  Dude is a high level scumbag and not to be trusted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

So then tell her to get off her fat ass and file criminal charges against him or shut that pie hole. If she doesn't have the balls to go for it then she is totally faking it and only seeking to do a political hit job. Put up or shut up nut cracker.

Another hot take from Mr. 1775, you never cease to amaze us with your ignorance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, binghamtonian said:

Another hot take from Mr. 1775, you never cease to amaze us with your ignorance.

She either needs to put up or shut up. This perpetual victimhood bullshit is getting old. She got laid like she wanted to but somehow thought it would lead to more. When it didn't, she decided to go full on nut job and border line blackmail. 

NEWSFLASH: People get drunk at the casino and hook up for one night stands 24/7/365. Pull your fucking pants up Mirella and quit playing victim forever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a reason for your cruel words? Does this women owe any of us anything? If you don’t believe her that is your choice and I respect that decision but it’s none of your business. Did she ask you for anything? Do you know what she is or has gone through? So many of you are so vile with your words and comments that makes this website look bad and that’s why people  look at it like the national enquirer. 

I would just like to ask if you are always this mean or just when you feel that another human owes you an explanation or you feel she may owe you any facts. Whatever and however she does and how is none of our business. 

Maybe for you it’s  normal to get drunk and hook up but it isn’t for most people that have morals. Not every women does that so I would say you are part of the women screw anything club by your written words. 

If people were more considerate of their words Broome County would be a better place to live. 

Just my thoughts 

3 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

She either needs to put up or shut up. This perpetual victimhood bullshit is getting old. She got laid like she wanted to but somehow thought it would lead to more. When it didn't, she decided to go full on nut job and border line blackmail. 

NEWSFLASH: People get drunk at the casino and hook up for one night stands 24/7/365. Pull your fucking pants up Mirella and quit playing victim forever. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

She either needs to put up or shut up. This perpetual victimhood bullshit is getting old. She got laid like she wanted to but somehow thought it would lead to more. When it didn't, she decided to go full on nut job and border line blackmail. 

NEWSFLASH: People get drunk at the casino and hook up for one night stands 24/7/365. Pull your fucking pants up Mirella and quit playing victim forever. 

Sounds a bit personal there....

NEWSFLASH, people in a fragile mental state sometimes make bad judgement calls which they later regret, someone preying on them knows better but does it anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Take out the trash said:

Is there a reason for your cruel words? Does this women owe any of us anything? If you don’t believe her that is your choice and I respect that decision but it’s none of your business. Did she ask you for anything? Do you know what she is or has gone through? So many of you are so vile with your words and comments that makes this website look bad and that’s why people  look at it like the national enquirer. 

When someone makes a public accusation, it does indeed become the public's business. Mirella is asking us for something, she's asking us to remove Fred from office based on her accusations. She comes off as a kook and she's produced nothing but more cries of victimhood. Pointing this out isn't distasteful. Levying serious accusations against someone for a consensual encounter sure as hell is, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not about to attack her mental state. I don’t know what it was then or is now. The people I’ve talked to were interested in what she said in those videos but were wondering why she would come out with what she said but not these so called recordings. It’s too late now but I think she would have had more sympathy if she didn’t mention that because it seems like that is just a threat with no substance. Could you imagine those recordings being released before this rally against Akshar tomorrow? She would be a hero to a lot of people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Take out the trash said:

Is there a reason for your cruel words? Does this women owe any of us anything? If you don’t believe her that is your choice and I respect that decision but it’s none of your business. Did she ask you for anything? Do you know what she is or has gone through? So many of you are so vile with your words and comments that makes this website look bad and that’s why people  look at it like the national enquirer. 

I would just like to ask if you are always this mean or just when you feel that another human owes you an explanation or you feel she may owe you any facts. Whatever and however she does and how is none of our business. 

Maybe for you it’s  normal to get drunk and hook up but it isn’t for most people that have morals. Not every women does that so I would say you are part of the women screw anything club by your written words. 

If people were more considerate of their words Broome County would be a better place to live. 

Just my thoughts 

 

YES. I am always this mean when someone comes across as FULL OF SHIT. Either she got raped or she didn't. If she did, file criminal charges yesterday! If not? Shut the fuck up and stop making social media videos! Mirella, stop with the bullshit political hit job if it is true.  Accusing someone of rape is serious fucking business. You don't just accuse someone of rape to get your 15 minutes of fame. If it happened, file criminal charges now. If it didn't, fuck you and shut the fuck up. Maybe some of you left wing wack jobs are so mentally ill you don't get the gravity of what she is saying. I do. Just because Fred is a politician does not mean some bitch can play games with his life if he did not do anything. She is accusing him of RAPE and refuses to file criminal charges. But posting hit job videos is just fine! That tells me the rape allegations are total bullshit.  If she was in fact raped she should file criminal charges NOW. If not, like I said, fuck you Mirella. Using your sons murder as political cover is total bullshit. You disgust me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow you seem to know a lot of facts according to your words so maybe you should provide them all for us. I will not be combative with you because clearly you are disturbed and in my opinion not mentally well. Enjoy the rest of your rants. You are one angry person... seems personal to me. Wishing you a wonderful day 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

YES. I am always this mean when someone comes across as FULL OF SHIT. Either she got raped or she didn't. If she did, file criminal charges yesterday! If not? Shut the fuck up and stop making social media videos! Mirella, stop with the bullshit political hit job if it is true.  Accusing someone of rape is serious fucking business. You don't just accuse someone of rape to get your 15 minutes of fame. If it happened, file criminal charges now. If it didn't, fuck you and shut the fuck up. Maybe some of you left wing wack jobs are so mentally ill you don't get the gravity of what she is saying. I do. Just because Fred is a politician does not mean some bitch can play games with his life if he did not do anything. She is accusing him of RAPE and refuses to file criminal charges. But posting hit job videos is just fine! That tells me the rape allegations are total bullshit.  If she was in fact raped she should file criminal charges NOW. If not, like I said, fuck you Mirella. Using your sons murder as political cover is total bullshit. You disgust me. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Take out the trash said:

Wow you seem to know a lot of facts according to your words so maybe you should provide them all for us. I will not be combative with you because clearly you are disturbed and in my opinion not mentally well. Enjoy the rest of your rants. You are one angry person... seems personal to me. Wishing you a wonderful day 

IT IS CALLED WE HAVE A WOMAN ACCUSING A MAN OF RAPE!!!

But idiots like you think that is just fine as long as it is against someone you don't like and the trial is carried out on social media instead of a criminal court. Fuck you for having so little respect for the rule of law. America is America because of the rule of law. Punks like you want to destroy it by letting women run around on social media accusing men of a very serious crime called RAPE instead of filing criminal charges in a criminal court. Again, fuck you for having so little respect for America and the rule of law. Mirella either got raped or she didn't. If she did you should be helping her file criminal charges. I'm calling your bluff bitch. Either a criminal act occurred or it did not. Take it to court.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 5:15 PM, Bingoloid said:

Honestly, what the two of them did, ethically, should have ended their careers considering it was both a DWI crash and violent domestic abuse. The fact that it didn't should have ended Harder's.

I agree, though. Mirella needs to start learning how to communicate in bulleted lists or something. Everything else is a waste of time. She thinks Akshar will be embarrassed into giving her her way to avoid the truth coming out, but so far, he just calls her bluff, and why not? If the truth is so bad that he knows he'll be forced to resign, there's little incentive for him to resign voluntarily. He doesn't have a lot to look forward to returning to the simple life and can keep the paychecks going until doomsday arrives.

There's some old bushido saying that there's no need to threaten to destroy an enemy: if you're justified in doing it, you should just get to it.

Mirella just posted the Fred Akshar recording on her fb page 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Wayne Rooney said:

Anything worth our time?

Not particularly. Akshar did call Harder "old and crazy" in passing, and said that when he told Harder he wanted to run, Harder wanted to help him abuse his sick time so he could stay on the payroll and that Akshar said that he felt that doing that was beneath him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×