Joe and Lisa Zikuski served with a County Foreclosure today due to falling behind on $3,892.88 in back taxes

92CorruptCourtStreet

On 4/8/2019 at 3:54 PM, OTR said:

That suggests to me that there may be more going on here than meets the eye - that this may be a financial ploy (legal or not) as opposed to an indication of fiscal stress.

As in, not "they can't pay the taxes" - perhaps more like "they know if they don't pay the taxes, they can go into mediation and pay less, and get their assessment dropped for future taxation purposes." Or more nefarious, like "they know that block will be torn down and that the city will buy them out before foreclosure occurs." I could go on all day with ideas, just pointing out that the information you provided may have changed this story dramatically.

Interesting....

On 4/9/2019 at 9:15 AM, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Good info bing but for a Person let alone a person in power as a police chief to receive a home for zero dollars  becomes very questionable. I’m not sure what financial dealings Joe had with Barbara but these are the type of issues that get looked into from an ethics committee. And yes I hope Pressconnects and WBNG is looking at this not because that has anything to do with Paul but because of Joe and who he is 

Good luck on anything from the Press or WBNG....They have already shown their colors when it comes to local "VIP's"....

13 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

According to the clerks website the deed transfer between joe and the seller was for $0.00. The county had nothing to do with it 

That is interesting indeed. That looks like a transaction you see when somebody dies and leaves it to their kids. 

It's a ZERO dollar transaction on a house that's appraised right about $100k. It's shows not being an arms length transaction...are they family??

Speaking of family, does JOE have a brother named JOHN? The reason I ask is the the clerks page also shows that a JOHN Z, took a mortgage on 3/10/2016 for $83,264 from First Niagara for an undisclosed address property in Binghamton.

The very next day, 3/11/2016, JOE and LISA got the deed to Kendall ave prop.

Is it just an unrelated coincidence?

I wonder who entered the $38k sales price on zillow....the link provided does not show that transaction as far as I could see.

All of this will be pointless unless someone in a position of authority starts asking some hard questions and demanding answers. 

Otherwise, what will become of this??

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. 

Which leaves people like Zukuski answering to no one. Morally bankrupt and corrupt. Yet doing so in a way that flys just under the radar, with too many people willing to just look the other way. 

What a crock of shit. 

3 hours ago, relic said:

That is interesting indeed. That looks like a transaction you see when somebody dies and leaves it to their kids. 

It's a ZERO dollar transaction on a house that's appraised right about $100k. It's shows not being an arms length transaction...are they family??

Speaking of family, does JOE have a brother named JOHN? The reason I ask is the the clerks page also shows that a JOHN Z, took a mortgage on 3/10/2016 for $83,264 from First Niagara for an undisclosed address property in Binghamton.

The very next day, 3/11/2016, JOE and LISA got the deed to Kendall ave prop.

Is it just an unrelated coincidence?

I wonder who entered the $38k sales price on zillow....the link provided does not show that transaction as far as I could see.

Page 4 of that mortgage gives 9 McNamara Ave as the address, as does the deed transfer.

Paul Battisti is the Zikuski  famiy lawyer I'm sure he would never allow anything illegal go on with his choice for Chief Investigator, lol.  I talked with many members of the BPD that are silently supporting Mike Korchak, they are fearful of reprisal if they speak up. Many people in law enforcement and the private sector are very upset with the actions of Battisti on the day of the two girls were run over.  I notice this wasn't addressed on his facebook page but yet he used the newspapers headlines about the tragedy in his attack add against Mike Korchak. Battisti rushed into the Police Station do over counsel do this guy, seems to me he is the one that is out of touch.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2019 at 1:16 PM, Back in Black said:

All of this will be pointless unless someone in a position of authority starts asking some hard questions and demanding answers. 

Otherwise, what will become of this??

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. 

Which leaves people like Zukuski answering to no one. Morally bankrupt and corrupt. Yet doing so in a way that flys just under the radar, with too many people willing to just look the other way. 

What a crock of shit. 

I agree 1000%.....Why is Binghamton the highest taxed place in the country ????…..Because of back door crap like this.....Hey what ever happen to the missing 3 million dollars when Ryan was mayor ??? Remember his claim that the accountant was wrong?….How did Bucci obtain as much property  he has ????...He started as a reporter then jumped on the "Good Ol Boy" wagon of taxpayer money and local connections....Meanwhile we get to pay for the ride.....