The New BCVOICE

M_Sable

The website shut down for a while, then I took a break from reading the "news"= "noise".

In the downtime, I reflected. There is quite enough opportunity to get all angry and spout off political points that we have very little control over. Nobody is going to change anyone's mind on those matters, on a national Pubs vs Dems level.

To me, they are all A-holes, feathering their nests 

I am very, very pleased that "Local Topics" are just that.

Thank you to all that I have debated vigorously in the past...no hard feelings whatsoever.

Please keep this a Broome County area and NY State board. We moved, but it's wonderful to stay in touch.

No need for more drama and stress.

It has been great being back!

Monica

14 hours ago, M_Sable said:

The website shut down for a while, then I took a break from reading the "news"= "noise".

In the downtime, I reflected. There is quite enough opportunity to get all angry and spout off political points that we have very little control over. Nobody is going to change anyone's mind on those matters, on a national Pubs vs Dems level.

To me, they are all A-holes, feathering their nests 

I am very, very pleased that "Local Topics" are just that.

Thank you to all that I have debated vigorously in the past...no hard feelings whatsoever.

Please keep this a Broome County area and NY State board. We moved, but it's wonderful to stay in touch.

No need for more drama and stress.

It has been great being back!

Monica

I absolutely agree! It is great to have a kinder gentler BC Voice however I suspect that it will eventually erode back to what it was unless diligence in moderation is practiced by the admins.

ninja_cat___animated_by_raynebowbear-d32

Tri Cities Buzz forum at: http://tricitiesbuzz.boards.net  Check it out!

Well, if it does erode to that point, I won't waste my time. Getting too old for that $h1t.

Reading the national and world-wide news gives me heartburn, no matter what side of the fence you're on.

This should be a local and NY state board, and I hope that the Admins will enforce that.

Both parties suck. They have a monopoly. I'm voting Libertarian. Now I just have to figure out how to rig it so my dogs and pickup truck can vote 🥴 I am also not arguing national politics on here any more...which I'm sure that y'all appreciate ;)

Archived