Awful

Wilfrid Laurier

I've said it before, I'll say it again. People like that can't help themselves, because even when they know people are watching, they don't have the capacity to realize how they look to others.

Why aren't heart emojis an appropriate response to someone having a trashy, obscene outburst on a grieving mother's Facebook post, huh? How is expanding my niece's shoe collection not the priority here? Give me one good reason not to use heart emojis about this.

Let me tell you about Debra Butler, she is nothing but a trashy pig.  She's uglier on the inside than she is on the outside (yes, that's pretty ugly!). She used Mirella Masciarelli, only because the Butlers were going through financial trouble, and Debra wanted to go out to dinners, nights of drinking wine and on trips.  Mirella even took her to the Cayman Islands. At the time Mirella was grieving the loss of her son, and thought Debra was actually her friend.  

Paul Battisti rushing down to the police station to interfere with this case is absolutely appalling.  Battisti then using the story in a TV ad for his campaign is even more appalling.  And even more appalling he now has clients and family members attacking the Stantz family on Facebook.  The Battisti's and Butlers are disgusting, vile people.

2 hours ago, Drone1 said:

Fact Check: Let's not forget who Deb's sister is - Rose who was married to Paul's partner Pinko and are both Christine Battisti's aunts. How many investigations and lawsuits can one family have? True chuds!

Huh.

One of the Facebook threads (I can no longer find it, and a lot of Debra's comments are gone from the thread we're discussing here for one reason or another), someone referred to Pinco as Paul's uncle. A Paulpologist jumped in to insist they were of no relation.

Sounds like the Battisti camp is telling a lot of half-truths to try to weasel out of the bad optics. It's interesting that the allegation was that he gave the driver initial counsel, while Battisti's people are loudly insisting "he does not represent him". That wasn't the question.

22 hours ago, Drone1 said:

Fact Check: Let's not forget who Deb's sister is - Rose who was married to Paul's partner Pinko and are both Christine Battisti's aunts. How many investigations and lawsuits can one family have? True chuds!

Their niece is no better. Christine Battisti tried to steal all the inheritance money from her half-sister a while back when a relative died (dad I believe), but thankfully she managed not to. I could never forgive a relative if they tried that with me, but I guess her half-sister is a better person than I am.

On 4/24/2019 at 9:54 PM, Diane from Endicott said:

I feel bad for Debra. Us overweight women aren't respected in society.  I am comfortable with my weight, but many plus sized women suffer from depression. 

Most people have their cross to bear...the question is whether you do it honorably or not.