76 year old man attacked

ginger

How do you suppose the attackers are going to behave as the years go on? What do you mean they were released in the custody of their parents? According to his granddaughter, they broke his neck...but they get to go home?

How about some LOWER the age legislation?

I thought that was pretty recent legislation that's why I brought it up. I still do not understand why they get to go home. Here's me..."You attacked 2 City of Binghamton residents, you broke somebody's neck. Tell it to you're lawyer who will be here on Monday. YOU DON'T GET TO LEAVE.

How is this going to work? They sent the felons home with their parents back to the same neighborhood/street where the daughter and/or her dad live? 

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, ThelmaHarper said:

Medium is a significant national website. Regardless of whether or not VanPatten has gotten into an altercation before, portraying her as the physical aggressor - citing anonymous and possibly imaginary sources contrary to reports which state that none of the girls were injured - seems like a great excuse for some interested local attorney to pursue a defamation action against PLOT pro bono.

They'll never collect, I'm sure everyone affiliated with PLOT is a semi-employed deadbeat, but they'll learn quite a bit about the organization during discovery.

• 3 weeks later...