Governor Cuomo...ALCOLYTES?

ginger

Official statement excerpt from Governor Cuomo...

"The conviction of Paul Manafort and the guilty pleas from Micheal Cohen send a clear message that nobody is above the law, including the President and his ALCOLYTES. But President Trump has shown that he is willing if not eager to abuse his executive authority, including pardon power, to protect himself."

Where to start? Governor Cuomo recently granted clemency to 29 illegal aliens. When President Obama pardoned FALN terrorist Oscar Rivera Lopez, where was the double jeopardy legislation for him? Governor Cuomo, so hyperbolic to use the word Alcolytes, and Joe Percoco was what? Mr "I am the state, I am a woman, I am an immigrant, etc, 

It's embarrassing. NY used to be the most sophisticated, classy state. The way Albany is behaving...who wants to do business with the fanatics in NYC and Albany, the misery loves company democrat contingency?

BTW regarding Manafort and Cohen...Governor Cuomo knows all of that was fruit of the poison tree. SHAME ON YOU. 

^I heard about that. How is it they don't realize how negative and miserable their tone and rhetoric is? If we're so deplorable stop taking our money. I wonder how many of them took money from Trump family members over the years? I think that makes all of them including the Clintons alcolytes too...They worshipped at the Trump Throne. They attended his weddings!  Ate his food and partook of his Champagne. 

On 5/9/2019 at 11:48 AM, ginger said:

^I heard about that. How is it they don't realize how negative and miserable their tone and rhetoric is? If we're so deplorable stop taking our money. I wonder how many of them took money from Trump family members over the years? I think that makes all of them including the Clintons alcolytes too...They worshipped at the Trump Throne. They attended his weddings!  Ate his food and partook of his Champagne. 

Sounds corrupt all around.

I guess it was ok when Governor Cuomo took his brother in law to communist Cuba. Can we see Kenneth Coles taxes?  BTW how's that biotech venture going? Is it still going since our people had to leave because they were subjected to some kind of auditory microwave sonic attack. COLLUSION!!!!! :) lol